Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-14-2002, 12:19 PM #1
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
setting my trinity

Ok, I got my new matrix with trinity. I wanna know how to set my trinity up so the bolt has very little power behind it like I see some guys do. As it is(stock) I can't get the bolt pressure very low without the gun not firing. It's either hard or not on at all. I hear rumours about people being able to put their finger in the breach and the bolt stopping on it.......but there's no way mine will even come close to that.
Any suggestions?

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2002, 11:10 AM #2
zman2005
UR BUNKERED

i justy got my matrix and all u gotta do is gass it up and look down the breach and move the knob left to increase and right to decrease the pressure......and yes i cna stick my finger down there to stop the bolt
Old 05-16-2002, 11:14 AM #3
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
bolt pressure

I know that, what I'm saying is if I adjust it so that it's light enough to stop on my finger....then the gun just chokes when I try to fire. I can't seem to get a gun that rapid fires AND a bolt that will stop on my finger at the same time

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S