PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-30-2005, 06:59 PM #1
m-a-r-k-7
Goutentag Hop Clop?

Paladin's pride

So i was looking on ebay to see if I could gat a blazer for kind of cheap, when i came across this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

It says that its a Paladin's pride, but the name on the side of the marker says otherwise. And so does the instruction manual. Am I wrong or is this just a blazer? The only thing (that I can tell) that sets apart form a blazer is that thing over the barrel...what is it, and does it make the marker not a blazer?

P.S. I just thought I'd say this in here instead of making a new thread, but I love the maturitey of the PPS section of pbnation. Has any one looked at the ion thread? All it is, is stupid questions about waht kind of barrel to get, when there is almost the exact same thread right above it.
-Kurt Vonnegut
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2005, 08:43 PM #2
fossilhead
Don't need a helmet

has been a member for 10 years
A Paladin's Pride Blazer:

Is a Blazer set up the way Glenn Palmer (aka Paladin) has his personal Blazer set up.

-Right feed Blazer body.
-It has dual nickel plated Stabilizers for maximum shot to shot consistency.
-Nickel plated brass spiral, vented barrel 12" long matched to the gun for the best accuracy results.
-Classic single trigger sheridan style grip frame.
-PPS front grip.
-The marker has Glenn's signature laser etched on the side making it a collector's edition.

This is a good price for a Paladin's Pride Blazer. The setup may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it is a great value for the money.

You can also have a blazer built to your specifications at the Palmer Pursuit shop Build 'o Blazer page. Check it out at www.palmer-pursuit.com
Also you will find helpful information in the Palmer's owners group forum, the POG forum, at www.paintmagazine.com
Old 03-30-2005, 08:48 PM #3
m-a-r-k-7
Goutentag Hop Clop?

ok, i get it now, so its basically the blazer Glenn Palmer would use, i guess i was confuesd because i didnt realize that Mr. Palmer was also called "Palidin" that cleared things up a lot, thanks.
-Kurt Vonnegut
Old 03-31-2005, 09:51 PM #4
Cunha

has been a member for 10 years
There is also a gun called the Paladin which is a direct feed 12 gram powered houndstooth, not to be confused with paladins pride glenn palmer signiture series blazers such as this.

There are other nickeled up blazers, but not so many with glenn palmers sig on the side like this one..thats just a neat feature
Old 04-01-2005, 06:40 PM #5
m-a-r-k-7
Goutentag Hop Clop?

Thats why i was confused because I had head of a Palidin too.
-Kurt Vonnegut