Do i care for you... No.
Okay, maybe a little.
1. Re-boot the computer in Safe Mode
2. Once you reach the Windows Log-on/Welcome Screen, Log on with the only new option/person, entitled System Admin.
3. Let the Computer Boot
4. Click Control Panel
5. Click Users/Accounts
6. Click on the account you want to log onto at the lower portion of your screen.
7. Click Remove password. You will not be prompted to enter it there either. Trust me
8. Restart computer and log on under the name you want to get into..