Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-16-2014, 04:08 PM #1
TheCandieMann

Back Bores

I've been thinking about buying a J&J Ceramic barrel and I wanted to get different bore sizes. If I were to buy a bore with A5 threads, would any A5 barrel fit into them or does it have to specifically be a J&J barrel. Or if I were to buy one of the Edge kits, would I be able to buy a regular J&J Ceramic barrel and it fit into the bores that came with the kit?
TheCandieMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-16-2014, 07:54 PM #2
Vidalecent

Vidalecent has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The thread options are the threads that go into the gun, the front and back have their own threading and you would not be able to fit your barrel into them.
So if you buy a kit it would come with a front and different backs for changing your bore size.
Vidalecent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:29 PM #3
TheCandieMann

So if I bought the J&J Allstar/Elite/Starter kit, Is there a way to buy different fronts separately?
TheCandieMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 08:15 AM #4
lew
Psychoholic Slag

has been a member for 10 years
J&J's site store lists two or three different barrel front options for the Allstar and Elite respectively. The Starter only comes with one. If you already have a kit and want a different front, barrel fronts are available separately.
lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:39 AM #5
PaperBoyWS
"Hell Must Fear Us"

PaperBoyWS owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PaperBoyWS has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PaperBoyWS has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
It you would like to use a bore kit and keep your A5 barrel you should look into an iFit/Python kit. The iFit and Python kits are made by the same company, so you can't go wrong with either one.
TiPX/TPX Aftermarket Parts List
Empire Trracer. Tippmann SL-68 II. Tippmann TiPX. DP Rev-I. PE Geo+. Sheridan KP3. Milsig MK3 CQB Pro. 2k2 WGP pump 'cocker. WGP Trilogy Pro.
PaperBoyWS is offline   Reply With Quote