Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-11-2001, 10:31 PM #1
Paulis

has been a member for 10 years
Trigger and Barrel Question...

Hey everyone.

This is my first post on PBNation, just for a little background, I shoot an autococker, a PGP, and a Phantom.

I'm looking to get an excalibur when I get rid of all my guns, and save a little, which will probably be around August of this year, depending on wether or not I decide to get into tourneys.

Now that that's over with, my quick question...

The trigger. How wide is it, in fractions of an inch? Also, the stock Javelin barrel seems like a good barrel, but how long is it? Also, what is the bore size on it?

Thanks alot..

-Paul
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2001, 12:06 AM #2
Poodie
Awaiting Email Confirmation

My trigger is just a tiny bit smaller than the width of my house key. I dont have anything to measure something that small. Maybe I will find something later. They barrel is bore is most likely .687. They make a .684 one too I believe, but I think they include the .687 standard unless specified.

Edited in: I measured the trigger to be 6mm. The javelin is 12" long from end to end and 10 3/4" from the tip to where it comes out of the gun.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21380

Last edited by Poodie : 07-12-2001 at 12:15 AM.
Old 07-12-2001, 12:11 AM #3
Paulis

So..

Do you think I could fit 2 trigger shoes on, if I don't like the look/feel of the trigger without a shoe on it?

Thanks

-Paul
Old 07-12-2001, 12:24 AM #4
Poodie
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Cocker trigger shoes? Not unless you milled them. My trigger shoe on my merlin is 11.5mm. The gap for the trigger to slide in is 5mm. I think it can be done. When i got my shocktech trigger "pants" it was defective. I had to use a round file to make it fit. If you took off .5mm or so on each side I think it could be done. I kind of like the idea. I might try it and see if it works. The trigger shoe would fit awkward if it would at all on the top half since it has the like 90* curve unlike the bottom which is longer. When you have the trigger shoe on the bottom its angled down like the trigger but feels nice.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21380
Old 07-12-2001, 02:35 AM #5
Paulis

Ok...

Sounds cool.

On that shocktech trigger shoe, though...I think ShockTech makes thier trigger "Pants" (shoes), Plates, and frames slightly narrower than most companies who produce the same products..Or so I have heard. This may be why you needed to file down some things for a proper fit.

Just a guess.

Thanks

-Paul