PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-10-2002, 12:43 PM #1
lodlethal

has been a member for 10 years
pimped cocker for a REALLY nice tribal bbt.

Ok i have a cocker for sale for 550 BUT i kidna want to trade for a REALLY nice tribal. Preferably a bbt...I seen a really sweet chrome one someone posted and ive been drooling ever since!
Heres a list of parts that is on it You wont be disappointed.
Benchmark 45 frame (chrome)
ANS quickfire trigger plate
Roller sear
Bonebrake valve, valve guide and seal
Bonebrake hammer
Bonebrake spring lock
Bonebrake spring kit
ANS mini RAM
ANS JackHammer 2
ANS 3-way (all chrome)
ANS smoothy trigger shoe (chrome)
ANS actuator rod
Slim gas block (chrome)
Mac Dev chrome ball detent
Higue wrap around grips
KAPP stainless push pin
Black Gladiator reg
SmartParts All American
System X Hinge Trigger
Taso Chrome Drop Forward w/ on/off
Only stock part is the body and bolt.

Heres some pics:http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/lodlet...r+Pics&.view=l
As you can see this a really expensive gun but i would be willing to trade it for a Really nice tribal.
Im also selling it for 550 if anyone wants to buy it

email: lodlethal@adelphia.net
msn im: lodlethal@hotmail.com
Old 05-10-2002, 03:10 PM #2
me262
corporate slave

let me think about it, i just got it only shot a case through with the new hoseless lpr
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chrome bbt2.jpg (140.6 KB, 202 views)
LONG LIVE THE SERVOS!!........
Old 05-10-2002, 04:40 PM #3
lodlethal

Sweet ill trade for that.
DO you have msn im or any other type or im...
Let me know man!
Old 05-10-2002, 04:46 PM #4
Scooby
Team "cereal killers"

To me262

How much are those hoseless lpr kits.

Thanks
Old 05-12-2002, 07:59 PM #5
WARPED1

Man,no offense,but you're INSANE if you think any of us would trade the God of all guns for your POS.me262 aside since he has lots of Tribals and works on them www.fearfactorypb.com
Old 05-13-2002, 07:40 PM #6
lodlethal

LMAO @ U!
POS?!?!?
Whoever thinks a totaly tricked cocker is a pos....needs to get there head examined...and isnt there a rule about not critizing other ppls gun? I think there is. Lets see here....who went bankrupt????? WGP sure didnt so there must not be too much wrong with cockers....but on there other hand who went bankrupt?? Hmmmmm I think it was the makers of tribals if im not mistaking. I never critizied your gun dont critize mine. If you dont wanna buy it or trade it stfu. Actually now that I think about it I wouldnt trade my gun for nothin. Your opinion is your opinion but dont shoot your mouth off just cause you think a certain brand isnt good.
Old 05-13-2002, 07:58 PM #7
hedgehogsforprez

hedgehogsforprez is a founding member
hey hey there buddy......what he is saying is this.....lower level marker he wasnt bashing wgp. hell would you trade your cocker for a spyder, its just the way we feel about our tribals.....and i think it was meant as more of a joke than a flame, chill and just maybe u can get me262's one hell of a sweet chrome bbt
Old 05-13-2002, 08:11 PM #8
Canned Weenies

I think a lot of people get really big heads about their guns. Some need to chill. That being said, both guns are extremely nice, good luck.
Old 05-13-2002, 10:11 PM #9
WARPED1

Quote:
Originally posted by lodlethal
LMAO @ U!
POS?!?!?
Whoever thinks a totaly tricked cocker is a pos....needs to get there head examined...and isnt there a rule about not critizing other ppls gun? I think there is. Lets see here....who went bankrupt????? WGP sure didnt so there must not be too much wrong with cockers....but on there other hand who went bankrupt?? Hmmmmm I think it was the makers of tribals if im not mistaking. I never critizied your gun dont critize mine. If you dont wanna buy it or trade it stfu. Actually now that I think about it I wouldnt trade my gun for nothin. Your opinion is your opinion but dont shoot your mouth off just cause you think a certain brand isnt good.
Losten dude,it's MY OPINION!I have beemn playing 12 years,I am an airsmith,PTI certified,and have owned dozens of cockers.They have about 80 moving parts,whereas my Tribal has 5 or 6.If cockers are so good,why are so many people selling them on EVERY FORUM I GO TO? The reason Tribal went bankrupt was he tried to move the company from france to the US,that and he was dumb.
Old 05-13-2002, 10:56 PM #10
Q tip
Your mom loves it

warped your avatar turns me on anyways on the subject I like my cocker but I would much rather play with my bbt. The fact that I dont short stroke (something i tend to do with the hinge) and i can tinker without messing it up too much (my dads an electrical contractor )
And Secrecy, the human dress
Old 05-13-2002, 11:36 PM #11
Kevin O'Dell
Play nice or else.

WARPED1, I think you went a little too far. There is nothing wrong with asking if anyone would be interested in trading. That's how I get mine, and that's how many others got theirs.

P.O.S.? I think not. He has obviously taken time and patience to build a decent gun that I'm sure performs quite well. Maybe it's not a custom milled cut-n-carved fade splash anno'd limited edition one-of-a-kind Superpaintflinger MarkIV, but how many of us can afford one of those just to get dirty every weekend?

My point is, insulting a guy's gun is like insulting him. If you are a PTI certified airsmith and have been playing for 12 years, you know this. Please don't give the PTI a bad image by claiming to be certified and calling a guys gun a p.o.s., especially all in the same thread.
!WARNING! Contents under extreme pressure. May explode if subjected to whiners, liars or cheaters. Does not play well with wipers. Keep away from open flaming. Failure to follow these guidelines could result in pain, loss of game or serious personal disgrace.

F/S Blue Impulse w/Vision and ups.
Will consider trades for Tribal Twister(pref.2.2) or other up'd tribals
Old 05-14-2002, 06:49 AM #12
lodlethal

I think that when ppl see a gun thats NOT milled or anoed they immedatly say its a pos. I think the gun looks sweet, maybe not as sweet as others but ahem........isnt it whats on the inside that counts I figure if you have the best parts on your gun isnt it a good gun? Dosnt matter if its a milled or anoed as long as it outshoots the rest. sure my gun could use a new three way, bolt, and reg, and now that im not selling it i plan on getting all three (if me262 dosnt want to trade that is).
But me262, If you still wanna trade the offers on the table. LEt me know man.
Laters,
lethal
Old 05-14-2002, 10:05 AM #13
WARPED1

Well,I'm sorry for the part about sayin(paraphtasin)'don't sell your cocker here',but i won't apologize for my comment on how its a pos.I HAVE MY OPINIONS,these do not nesscasarily reflect how others feel.The internet is a place to voice ones opinions.Does anyone know the first ammendment?
Old 05-14-2002, 10:16 AM #14
SteveIsGr8

ME262,

That's a sweet looking gun with the hoseless reg. How does it shoot?

Steve
Old 05-15-2002, 12:05 AM #15
Kevin O'Dell
Play nice or else.

lodlethal, please don't think that warped1's "opinion" reflects how any of the rest of us in this forum feel. Most people here and all of the regulars who post here are more open minded. To most of us we are all family here and we welcome new friendly family members.

Yes, warped1, we are well aware that the first amendment gives you the right to be a jackass, as we are reminded with each of your posts.
!WARNING! Contents under extreme pressure. May explode if subjected to whiners, liars or cheaters. Does not play well with wipers. Keep away from open flaming. Failure to follow these guidelines could result in pain, loss of game or serious personal disgrace.

Old 05-15-2002, 08:10 AM #16
PrettyPistol

i have a friend who might be interested. r u still willing to sell for $550 if me262 doesn't trade?
Worrgass adj. 4.5K, 70ci,
Centerflag adj. 4.5K 68ci,
Evo 2 Clear Y-board
Old 05-15-2002, 07:49 PM #17
lodlethal

Yes i still will sell it for $550.
Old 05-17-2002, 09:28 AM #18
PrettyPistol

r u sellin the tank w/the gun?
my friend is trying to decide between a Bob Long or a cocker.
(i'm trying to convince him to get ur "pimped cocker") but i think he wants the simplicity and electric trigger of a....well...electric.
he thinks Tribals are big and heavy and refuses to accept the fact that there are many aftermarket parts available. i cant wait to waste him w/my Flame. hahaha
Worrgass adj. 4.5K, 70ci,
Centerflag adj. 4.5K 68ci,
Evo 2 Clear Y-board
Old 05-17-2002, 11:04 PM #19
Kevin O'Dell
Play nice or else.

He wants an electro but thinks Tribals are big and heavy?? He'll never find one that he likes! The only thing smaller is a Bushy, and it's only a little shorter in length, but it is also a little heavier. Hand him a Shocker and he'll understand what big and heavy is.

Old 05-18-2002, 02:33 AM #20
Freakedpulse

impulse is also smaller as is a EM1
Green Freak-Factory #2
Old 05-18-2002, 04:50 PM #21
Kevin O'Dell
Play nice or else.

Never checked an impulse side by side with a tribal, so I'll take your word on it. As for the EM1, well, nobody around here wants to spend that much on a spyder.