PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-22-2005, 06:18 PM #1
bternest

Blazer FS

Blazer for sale,
BZ877, yes it is one of the rare first generation Blazers. Respect is what you get when walking onto the field with this gun. It is the most solid, accurate gun I have ever owned. It has a spiral ported barrel, Stabilizer, double trigger w/trigger job, wood grips, a 12v hopper with x board, and a barrel condom. Palmers Pursuit Shop is known for their mechanical skill, all guns are 100% custom made in the USA. Their pneumatics are the best, their durability is the best, and their customer service is the best. This gun cost me over $800, it has served me well on the field, never a problem, and I donít expect to ever see a problem. Just go to their website and check it out, you wont find a better gun for less money. www.palmer-persuit.com

my email address is
bternest@ucdavis.edu
if you want pictures or a price you can contact me there.
Ben
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2005, 07:32 AM #2
dan_kasper
offender of all things

dan_kasper is playing at Living Legends III
dan_kasper is for the Gunfight
dan_kasper is for the Gunfight
pics and price to seeing_is_believing@yahoo.com
Old 03-24-2005, 02:16 PM #3
kicker
Nice Taters you got there

kicker is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Same please, pic and price to g_roc_426@hotmail.com
Old 03-24-2005, 05:56 PM #4
bternest

price

This gun is getting a lot of attention and my email inbox is taking a beating, so please dont contact me if you are not a serious buyer! I'm selling this marker for 550, if you go to pps and try to buy the exact same gun it will cost you around 750. You could buy a stock generation two blazer for about 450, but that would not include any upgrades. Barrel +80, female stabilizer and gas through grip +130, wood grips +25, trigger job +95. My trigger job was over 100, they actually custom made this trigger, they didn't simply replace the frame, they cut off the old guard changed the internals of the trigger to match a classic my brother owns, then fabricated a new trigger guard and put the whole thing back together. There was a lot of work and thought involved, the result was a light trigger pull and a classic feel. This gun is smaller, and faster than the second-generation blazers. It has more goodies, and is simply more valuable.
Old 03-25-2005, 04:06 PM #5
Cunha

has been a member for 10 years
Actually the older blazers are alot more common than the new ones, considering they produced about 1999 of them, and only a few hundred to date of the late model blazers.