PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-22-2001, 04:51 AM #85
jaysen

has been a member for 10 years
very good observation, I wished i saved the first picture I didnt get to save the second, but damn... maybe a mod will be willing it =) post a URL if possible =)
Old 07-22-2001, 11:41 PM #86
BB2kCockerKapp
Long Gone

This thread is the greatest i have ever seen....i think he is a fraud after reading everything....this is why:
1. he claimed not to possess them, then tried to produce pics.
2. same typing style on both paintguy and hcollections.
3. fake phone number

and some other stuff....but i just read 6 pages of stuff and am a little overwhelmed...and can't remeber everything.
Funked out with a gangsta twist
If you smoke like I smoke
Then you high like everyday
And if your *** is a buster
213 will regulate
Old 07-22-2001, 11:57 PM #87
srvclapton
Got a lite?

Just thought I'd mention that all of hcollections' ebay auctions are now private...hmmm...

Shocktech 2k1 CF cocker
-Dark Blue -> Light Blue -> Silver fade
-Gladiator reg
-68ci/4.5K Conquest
-Freak with SS back and Blue tip

Crappy pics of just the gun are up at www.thesohoweb.com/cocker/picture1.jpg through picture6.jpg (I'll take better ones when I have time)
Old 07-23-2001, 03:12 PM #88
GhettoVampyre

and now all his auctions are for pokemon stuff lol

Silver 2.1 2k2 dark angel lcd - pred on the way
68 ci 4500 hyperflow 201
"Ignorance is not an excuse"
"I Hate Stupid F**king People"
My Feedback
Old 07-23-2001, 03:41 PM #89
1Hailstorm
Proud American

Yea

ALl of them, I guess he feels less of a threat doing it to card collectors. It makes me want to bid on them and find out where he lives, then send him a present from my DOG. I got alot of it in my yard so why not share. , But back to the point. You notice how each is high dollor. How can he keep this up. Also, check out the 1 feedback he has. I bet its him under a different name. both are registered in July, him on the 10th and the other on the 26th. Does anyone know where he lives?
Old 07-23-2001, 03:50 PM #90
1Hailstorm
Proud American

wait a minute

Hey his other auctions where shut down, they are not in the data base from what I tell. that means ebay shut them down. not him, if he ended them early they still would be able to be seen.If they have shut down so many of his auctions, why is he still capable of running a auction?After so many infractions they are suppose to suspend you . Just a thought.
Old 07-23-2001, 05:23 PM #91
jaysen

OMG this guy is such an idiot... $12,100 for some *** as pokemon **** ? what the hell is that about... ? anyway I just got home and had an IM waiting for me... and our Hcollections is now going under a Sexy Boy 1471 he might still be using Hot Boy 1471 ... hes a GayOler...
Old 07-25-2001, 12:13 PM #92
BB2kCockerKapp
Long Gone

up....this is great...it must be active again.
Funked out with a gangsta twist
If you smoke like I smoke
Then you high like everyday
And if your *** is a buster
213 will regulate
Old 07-25-2001, 01:09 PM #93
srvclapton
Got a lite?

Quote:
Originally posted by BB2kCockerKapp
up....this is great...it must be active again.
This thread is nothing unless hcollections tries to lie again...

Shocktech 2k1 CF cocker
-Gladiator reg
-68ci/4.5K Conquest

Crappy pics of just the gun are up at www.thesohoweb.com/cocker/picture1.jpg through picture6.jpg (I'll take better ones when I have time)
Old 07-25-2001, 05:01 PM #94
1Hailstorm
Proud American

update

Ok, I have found some new info. or at least I have a very good idea. Look at his feedback on ebay. He is now at two. The second is from hitmeup or something like that. But each of them put alot of feedback on ebay for each other. He probly thought that the feedback would count more than ouce. and raise the number more than 1. sucks to be him after all that work. Also I emailed him and wouldn't you know it, He says he doesn't have a camera to take pictures with. Hmmm. Wonder whats up with that? He had a camera before when he was trying to take pictures of photocopied LCD's. Oh, well. Just me two cents. But I want to know where he lives. If anyone knows. Let me know. I live in the same area as him. Wouldn't mind seeing what this dork looks like. Probly some 13 year kid. playing with his daddies computer. Well, let me know the address if its out there. other wise I will try to locate him another way. But thats a secret.LOL. SHHHH. be very very quiet,,,, I'm hunting idiots
Old 07-25-2001, 07:32 PM #95
1Hailstorm
Proud American

LOL

Let me see, You have so much money that you can have well over 20,000 worth of stuff at your house. I don't beleave it. Not to mention 10,ooo dollor wheels? Your full of it. You act like we have nothing to do but screw with you. Well thats really not so. It is just fun when we find someone as dishonest as you. So yadda yadda. Your a scam artist. NUFF SAID,

at least for now.
Oh I love the ghetto refrence. Like your a big gangsta now. So I guess this really means your in the money now. So much so, you run ebay auctions.

Last edited by 1Hailstorm : 07-25-2001 at 07:42 PM.
Old 07-25-2001, 08:14 PM #96
jaysen

For a Bissy Man you sure have time to post, I was hoping you were taking grammar lessons... But from what it looks like guess not ? Oh gawd... did you drive to the Ghetto side of Detroit and Make it out ok, for you to think your a Gangsta being your a BISSY Man... I wouldnt think you had time to "BANG"... Or Maybe Mommy Bought you Snoop Doggs new CD, and went on a Power TRIP, "BeCauZe I dizont LIke THiZ BiZotch, So I'm Out The HIzZO Foe SHiZzO My NIzZO... I DoNT BE NeEden Dis ThRead to KeEp It on Da RealZ" wtf are you even saying ? I think the only white TRASH On this board would have to be you, considering you have all Characteristics of one, (A.) You dont know how to Talk, ( I kow this from your little Voice Mail from the Phone Number you gave me) (B.) You dont know how to spell (C.) You dont know how to type (D.) you use the word "Yall"... your Probably some Imbreed white Hick redneck, that got a 486 from a Trailer Sale and Mommy just got her Promotion at the Truck Stop Diner, from washing Dishes to Waiting tables... DId I think the Nail on the Head on that one or what ???

Last edited by jaysen : 07-25-2001 at 08:25 PM.
Old 07-25-2001, 08:21 PM #97
jaysen

Oh yah and one more thing if you own this big bad *** house and this big bad *** car, and have over $20,000 of paintball equipment (which is funny because you said you were selling it for Expaintball,) what is $300 to you ? should be nothing... so why dont you take your *** down to a Store and buy a Digital Camera and take pics of everything you are talking about ?
Old 07-25-2001, 09:48 PM #98
Drewbie613
Rocksteady

Annual Supporting Member
Drewbie613 is a Supporting Member
Drewbie613 is playing at Living Legends VII
Drewbie613 plays in the APPA Pro division
Drewbie613 supports Empire
Drewbie613 is All In
damn my thread really took off, didnt think this many people would respond
Los Angeles Infamous #3
Infamous Facebook Twitter
Old 07-25-2001, 10:11 PM #99
srvclapton
Got a lite?

Gee, I know that when I want to sell 20 grand worth of stuff, I go and talk and act like an idiot. It really gets people wanting to buy from me.

I'm actually speechless....damn...

You do realize that your threat to hurt 1Hailstorm is a felony, right? He has a legal right to find out who you are and press charges...

Moron...if you are black, you just nullified all the work SOME of the members of your race did to try and dispell sterotypes...If you are white, then you are an idiot...What's funny is, you sit here and laugh at us, and you dont realize that hundreds of people are laughing at you...so, go ahead and call me a homo, cuz no one is going to listen to **** you say...

oh yeah, for somone who doens't want to entertain us *****ez anymore, you're sure doing a lot to keep us entertained...jack ***

Shocktech 2k1 CF cocker
-Gladiator reg
-68ci/4.5K Conquest

Old 07-25-2001, 10:23 PM #100
GhettoVampyre

The funny thing is he actually did have auctions for pokemon things...

Silver 2.1 2k2 dark angel lcd - pred on the way
68 ci 4500 hyperflow 201
"Ignorance is not an excuse"
"I Hate Stupid F**king People"
My Feedback
Old 07-26-2001, 01:42 AM #101
jaysen

What I find funny is how is it PHYSICALLY Possible to give a BJ to 13yr old boy who has probably bearly started Puberty and bearly has Underarm hair ??? Also another thing is funny is he never answers questions, always insults for the fact he is trying to get around simple and explainable if the lifestyle he claimed to live is true... ?
Old 07-26-2001, 09:32 AM #102
paintguy

Talking

This is funny keep it going i'm loving this.

LMAO

That was a good one Jaysen his mom got promoted.

ROFL

And Hcollections nice come back on the $300 dollar bit.

LMAO

But like Jaysen said you claim to have all this money then why not go buy an digital camera.
Thats what you could do and then you could get all these guys off your back.
Hcollections can you also send me them great pics you posted in here I want to see them.
One more thing since Hcollections is so popular and everyone wants his address i'm opening an auction for it can we start bidding at $200 do i here $350 for Hcollections address.
I'm just playing H I could not sell out like that but i do need some more angels so email me and we can do some business.
Old 07-26-2001, 09:53 AM #103
1Hailstorm
Proud American

ROFL , what the he(( are you going to do with more Angels

I think I have figured out whats going on here. For those of you who don't live around here, we have a city called Taylor,We call it Taylor-tucky. The reason for that is its known for trailer trash. Not saying that everyone from there is. But I would bet that's what we are dealing with here. A wanna be gangster. So your bada$$ dog reference really scares me . I have a couple myself. But I won't threaton you with them, cuz they are big babies. I don't need big bad dogs to protect me. I deal with my own problems. As for pressing charges, I won't, not yet anyhow. I have three years to do that. Statue of limitations. So I have plenty of time. I won't reply with threats of my own because that can be used in a court of law against me, if something bad where to happen to our little wanna be. The issue of we must be kids to have all this time to reply the way we do, I can only speak for me , My job [something you don't have, no Mc Donalds don't count] doesn't take to much of my time. So I have plenty of time to do what I want. Yet I live in a Very good Hood as you'd call it.I'm sure I didn't get the ghetto lingo down but who cares? only you. My house has 4bedrooms,3 bathrooms,two family rooms, living room, dining room and kitchen. I am not going to go into my past to much, but I will say I am not a kid. I served in the Gulf War. So if you do a little figuring you can figure out my age, but don't hurt yourself. I have been playing paintball for about ten years now. And I play for two reason's. One its fun, two it keeps me on my toes for my job. I am not going to boast about how much of a bad a$$ I am. No need, you are no threat to anyone. When I started to reply to this post, I made offer to come over to take pictures with my camera to either prove or disprove you being a fraud. You had a chance. Now you respond with threats, this really proves you have the stuff my little gangsta. So do us all a favor, grow up and take a shower. Cuz everyone hates a dirty a$$'d gangsta.

Last edited by 1Hailstorm : 07-26-2001 at 10:02 AM.
Old 07-26-2001, 11:03 AM #104
paintguy

lol funny stuff keep it going cause i'm enjoying this dearly.
But I can say that Hcollection even if he lives in a trailer park which would still be funny(no offense H)packages pretty good.
I need more angels cause I am opening up a team in 02 next year some time you prob. will hear about us on espn1 or 2.
Old 07-26-2001, 11:14 AM #105
1Hailstorm
Proud American

Smile ?

opening a team?