Old 07-19-2001, 01:43 PM #64
jaysen

has been a member for 10 years
count me in
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2001, 03:43 PM #65
jaysen

OMG ! that is so fu.CKING funny ! and fake as hell !!! you perfectly alligned them... ! lol !!! OMG !!! LOL ! LOL LOL LOL !!! you are never gonna try to rip anyone off that way !!! lol ! LOL LOL OLO LOL !!!
Old 07-19-2001, 03:44 PM #66
srvclapton
Got a lite?

OMG!!! Those tanks are just cutouts! And I'ts amazing how light hits the guns from different angles, but when you look closely, you notice that the same spot of light hits each gun at exactly the same place...try again....moron...

No apology from me, yet

Shocktech 2k1 CF cocker
-Dark Blue -> Light Blue -> Silver fade
-Gladiator reg
-68ci/4.5K Conquest
-Freak with SS back and Blue tip

Crappy pics of just the gun are up at www.thesohoweb.com/cocker/picture1.jpg through picture6.jpg (I'll take better ones when I have time)
Old 07-19-2001, 03:48 PM #67
jaysen

LOL !!! I AM GETTING A KICK OUT OF THIS !!! HAHAHAH THIS IS SO FUC.KING FUNNY !!!! buhhaha !!! omg !!! bhahah ! not to mention from SRV's comment, look at the back of each angel... its funny how each one has white line in back of each and everyone ... ! lol !!!
Old 07-19-2001, 03:53 PM #68
bignewbie

I wanted to see the cockers...but what I'm looking at now is the barrel on the fourth angel. Come on man get a good picture. If you are not for real you must stop. While the Fed can't mess with you for posting an IP (it is not protected info) they can mess with you for improper business transactions across state lines (part of the Interstate Commerce Act.)...BIGTIME TROUBLE regardless of age. I need more proof have your supplier contact at my e-mail.
Old 07-19-2001, 03:54 PM #69
jaysen

No better yet take a Pic with the guns and tanks back in the BOX... and a PiC Of the warranty card, and a PIC of those paintballs still int he BOX... oh yah and a pic of the part kit, i dont care it they are messed up quality... do it right now...
Old 07-19-2001, 03:55 PM #70
jaysen

oh yah take a picture of them next to a window... or wait your house doesnt have windows ?
Old 07-19-2001, 04:02 PM #71
srvclapton
Got a lite?

it's taking a while cuz he's gotta draw the window in photoshop...

Shocktech 2k1 CF cocker
-Gladiator reg
-68ci/4.5K Conquest

Crappy pics of just the gun are up at www.thesohoweb.com/cocker/picture1.jpg through picture6.jpg (I'll take better ones when I have time)
Old 07-19-2001, 04:24 PM #72
bignewbie

Ok man thanks but no thanks...that is the same picture with shading. Please remember what I said about the Interstate Commerce Act BIG TROUBLE REGARDLESS OF AGE. With the amount of money your dealing with here and facade of being a business BIG TROUBLE REGARDLESS OF AGE. We are not talking about local boys here the gov't doesn't play games. They will confiscate everything. Even if you deleted your posts (as you did the first picture) or even went as far as to reformat or crash your harddrive the info is still there (it just costs a little to get it but, trust me, nothing is ever gone). I out of this hope you are for real and don't screw anybody because once again for that kind of transaction it is BIG TROUBLE REGARDLESS OF AGE did I emphasize REGARDLESS OF AGE?
Old 07-19-2001, 04:27 PM #73
srvclapton
Got a lite?

Oh man...you are so stupid..."The camera is broken, thats why it looks like I cut **** out, stuck it in photoshop, turned some of them sideways, and posted it"

Your camera,assuming you even have one, is fine...stop lying...just come clean and maybe we'll shut up aobut it

jeez dude...do you really think we're all idiots?

Shocktech 2k1 CF cocker
-Gladiator reg
-68ci/4.5K Conquest

Old 07-19-2001, 05:41 PM #74
GhettoVampyre

lying *******.

Silver 2.1 2k2 dark angel lcd - pred on the way
68 ci 4500 hyperflow 201
"Ignorance is not an excuse"
"I Hate Stupid F**king People"
My Feedback
Old 07-20-2001, 05:10 AM #75
jaysen

LOL !!! LOL !!! damn dude enough lying... hey terry you still going to back up your liar here ??? come on "Harold" enough and come clean if you say you are an idiot and try to lie... then thats fine... come on dude...
Old 07-20-2001, 03:17 PM #76
buddhist priest

what happened to all the pictures?? i didnt check the thread in enuf time to see either one... =( oh well...
Old 07-20-2001, 03:48 PM #77
srvclapton
Got a lite?

priest, he was obviously too embarrased and deleted them...they were horrible cutouts and obviously computer edited...there is no way you could possibly recreate that in real life...

NASTY...

Shocktech 2k1 CF cocker
-Gladiator reg
-68ci/4.5K Conquest

Old 07-20-2001, 04:19 PM #78
jaysen

LOL, come on dude you have no way out of this, you cant produce pictures, you dont know how to lie. your lame, all your post are short, trying to get out... i think all of us should send this tread to ebay and to the people bidding, and we will keep a close eye on him... and all this time your boyfriend Terry, is feeling stupid thinking you were real,

Last edited by jaysen : 07-20-2001 at 04:21 PM.
Old 07-20-2001, 04:39 PM #79
Krackerman
You Don't Know Me

Talking This Is Great!!

This has got the be one of the best threads I've ever read!!! I wish I would have had a chance to see the pics. This guy is sooooo obvious, and yet he's still trying to convince us otherwise.... Keep it going!!! This entertainment will make the work day go faster!

Later,
Josh
- Vision Impulse #6468 - Vert. MaxFlo -IPB Werm Bolt - ND Halo NoRise - I-Frame - ND 15*HF - Toxic Valve Cap -CP Flame D/F
Old 07-20-2001, 06:47 PM #80
1Hailstorm
Proud American

Hi

Hi, I have a way to handle this whole thing!!! I have a Camera and I live where the Big H is. So give me your infoand I I'll come over and take the pictures and vouch for you. if not you are a fruad. period. So you name the place . and I will be there my friend. Not to mention I was thinking of making a bid myself. So this way I can make sure of the viability of the auction. other wise you are a fraud. email me and give me your number or I can just look that up on Ebay. if you gave the proper number to them.

Last edited by 1Hailstorm : 07-20-2001 at 07:32 PM.
Old 07-20-2001, 06:54 PM #81
jaysen

HEs Probably going to say, i am going on vacation so i wont be home, or Come over and give you a fake address then say oh i had to go to the market it was an emergency or lets see a better one they called me into work 10 min before you came over... or I dont want a stranger at my house... some bs... or the angels arent here anymore i sent them back to WDP...
Old 07-20-2001, 07:48 PM #82
1Hailstorm
Proud American

Yea

Yes I realized it. But I would like to either prove or disprove this guy. I just hope he had realized that somebody that lived in or around Detroit would read these forums. Honestly I have no Idea of any dealers [realones] In Mich , we have a few big stores. Battlegrounds, Exotic Sportz, P and P , WildSide, Paintballs and More, FutureBall, Paintball World, and few other small stores. I get around to the stores and I talk to peaple and Owners. All have stated that internet sales make them no money. so they don't bother. I will keep my own opion about each store myself, because there is a couple that stab the other stores in the back. We as a whole, need to police ourselves a little. With this forum. I think we have kept up on things. You all deserve a pat on the back. You guys keep an eye out for those who don't know better. Not to mention, it is fun to catch somebody doing something you know they are not suppose to do. Well, I will let you guys and gals know if he contacts me.
Old 07-20-2001, 11:42 PM #83
buddhist priest

if i remember correctly after reading all of this, this guy said he never owned these guns but was only selling them for someone else to raise his status...but then SOMEHOW came up with pictures of the guns which he didnt posess....sounds a bit fishy....oh well.....
Old 07-22-2001, 12:51 AM #84
srvclapton
Got a lite?

Quote:
Originally posted by buddhist priest
if i remember correctly after reading all of this, this guy said he never owned these guns but was only selling them for someone else to raise his status...but then SOMEHOW came up with pictures of the guns which he didnt posess....sounds a bit fishy....oh well.....
GREAT point...seems we got all wrapped up in the argument and forgot the obvious...I guesss it took a thrid party to point it out. It seems obvious that he's not going to respond, and I say we keep an active watch on all of this guy's auctions. I say we e-mail the link to this thread (and if anyone has saved his "pictures", POST THEM!) and let them decide if they really want to trust their money with this boob...What do you think??
~Chris

Shocktech 2k1 CF cocker
-Gladiator reg
-68ci/4.5K Conquest