PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-12-2001, 10:01 PM #22
Terry2562

has been a member for 10 years
I don't appreciate you hitting on me !!!!!!

Don't give it unless you can take it!!
Old 07-12-2001, 10:04 PM #23
Archist
Hated on by mods

i'm 15 and my little brother is 13 and we have sold over 13 guns on ebay and purchased 6 or 7. we have a bank account and that works just fine
Old 07-13-2001, 02:55 AM #24
jaysen

I dont mean to sound rude but what was this comment for ???
Old 07-13-2001, 03:08 AM #25
Cybertrance
Angel Freak

Cool Possibly the worst attempt to rip someone off

Guys,

Also, just to let you know, I emailed the seller on eBay, and he absolutely refuses to do Escrow even though I offered to pay for the fees... hmmm....
Old 07-13-2001, 03:31 AM #26
jaysen

Ok guys, I have sent an email to all bidders to beware... this is what it read...

Hey man dont want to see anyone get ripped off, just trying to look out for a fellow PBer...

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9032

this guy seemed a little fishy, and when I was reading up like usualy on those forums i came across that... thought i might let you know... to be nice send a copy of the URL to the seller... so he knows we are on to him if he is trying to theif someone...

maybe everyone should bid on his auctions like 10,000$ so when ebay collects there fees guess what... =) his card is getting charged... also email him a copy of this Thread so he knows we are on to him... I already did.. =)

his email is Hotboy0171@aol.com
Old 07-13-2001, 02:41 PM #27
jaysen

OK, one more little update i had a really long conversation with this this morning, I am so pissed off because I left the IM window up but damn computer restarted....! =( grr... anyway he is now PayPal verified... how he accomplished that ? dunno... his real name supposedly is Harold Hall and lives in Detroit Michigan... i searched for that name and came up with 22 names in Michigan none of which where in Detroit, he then came to say... "Oh i am not listed because, my girlfriend doesnt want me to" so anyway then i said well how did you buy all this stuff this is stuff that is over $25,000 !! retail... he said oh well I didnt buy it thats just it... i am affilated with "Expaintball.com" (ebay id) I am new to ebay so they let me list some of there guns under my name, just to gain feedback... and I go ohhhhh is that right... and I go well... how all of a sudden did they come up with 17 angles and 3 cockers.... (which is possible) he then said, remember he gets them wholesale for only $800... all angles (ROFL), so by this time when he told me all this i was doing my research on ebay seeing if this expaintball.com is true... they are, but guess what i took it to a further level, i emailed them... here is it...

Hello

Expaintball is not affiliated with Hcollections. Thanks for informing me
about this informination.

Thank you
Expaintball.com

At 05:41 AM 7/13/01 -0700, you wrote:

>To member: expaintball.com
> >From member: jaysen-polanco
>
>--------------------
>
>
>Hello i was just wondering are you anyway affilated with Hcollections ?
>here on ebay... because he is claiming to sell all of these Angles on here
>with 0 feedback and saying he is doing it under you... ? please get back
>to me thanks...
>
>--------------------
>This email was sent by an eBay member via eBay's email forwarding
>system. If you reply to the email, your response will go directly to
>the member and not through eBay.
>
>eBay does not tolerate spam (i.e., unsolicited commercial email) and is
>taking steps to protect members from this abuse. In addition,
>solicitations to buy or sell items outside of eBay violate eBay rules
>and are not covered by services that protect members such as feedback,
>insurance, escrow, and dispute resolution. If this is an offer to
>buy/sell items outside of eBay, please do not participate. Enter the
>following link into your browser to learn more. Link:
>http://pages.ebay.com/help/email_info.html

anyway so finally, i saw that he was verified and everything, then i asked him well if you have all of this stuff then why wont you do CODs and i will be gladly to buy 6 guns from you... with those tanks... and we were arguing back and forth and finally he said ok, so... guess what I am doing my order COD... and see if this little mofo is true...
Old 07-13-2001, 11:57 PM #28
GhettoVampyre

he could always send you some boxes of bricks, beware.

Silver 2.1 2k2 dark angel lcd - pred on the way
68 ci 4500 hyperflow 201
"Ignorance is not an excuse"
"I Hate Stupid F**king People"
My Feedback
Old 07-14-2001, 08:56 PM #29
Smirnoff1886
**Fear This**

WELL? DAMNNIT? was he bull****tttting?
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10300
Old 07-14-2001, 08:58 PM #30
jaysen

yah he was because ebay suspend his auctions little bastard !!!
Old 07-16-2001, 02:54 AM #31
Dan
TRUE JUGGALO

hey storm , you live in colorado right? if i think you are who it semms like, i have played with you alot, got any new sponsors yet?
Old 07-16-2001, 11:04 AM #32
paintguy

i talked to hcollections he said that he was not running any scams and the reason ebay unregistered him is because he forgot to complete all his personal info fill in.i know not to beleive him but just to see if he was telling the truth i ordered an chris lasoya from him not on ebay.sent him payment through paypal saturday mourning.added extra to speed up transaction so he can do overnight i am waiting on my package now as i write this will let you guys know what comes out of this
Old 07-16-2001, 12:11 PM #33
paintguy

oh my god after all this time we were downing this rookie seller
about scamming someone.I actually just received my Chris lasoya blue element with 2500 paintballs and new max flo system.really i'm shocked cause i was gonna be ready to report him to paypal for fruad and this surprised me.he sent me a brand new chris lasoya angel gun.still in box i really hav nothing else to say just shocked in this.and very proud of him.but he still should not had lyed about being with expaintball.com

well i will not down him anymore
Old 07-16-2001, 09:11 PM #34
GhettoVampyre

lol! paintguy is hcollections! hmm...only 2 posts and they are both in this thread. just a little fishy...LOL

Silver 2.1 2k2 dark angel lcd - pred on the way
68 ci 4500 hyperflow 201
"Ignorance is not an excuse"
"I Hate Stupid F**king People"
My Feedback
Old 07-16-2001, 10:58 PM #35
paintguy

lol paintguy is hcollections ha ha ha
no seriously i was reading around on this case of hcollections trying to rip people off.
I am an officer of law and i am pretty much interested in paintball.
I needed to see if Hcollections lived to his word or not and it seems he did live to it.
I am not telling any of you to buy from him cause i am the only person who referred him as of now.
But i do hav one say so fruad is an action that could lead to any thing.
The saying never judge a book by its cover comes to mind in this thread and as I read it thats what all you guys seem to be doing that made me interested in posting my response and buying from this seller.
Also by saying what you all said is fruad that could have serious actions took on you meaning permanent suspention from ebay.
Fruads on ebay are tooken care of and None paying bidders are tooken care of if seller desides to report it to ebay.
Old 07-17-2001, 06:35 AM #36
jaysen

Oh Paintguy give it up, if your an office of law, (which sounds so ***) what is your Badge # and dept. and a Phone Number I can reach you... (lets here the excuse your going to give me...) also i Personally can tell by the way you were typeing in the previous two messages, one being the fact that you are short when you talk, and two... that distingushes you... is that you type the same as Hcollections or "Harold Hall" how do I know this you ask, everyone has a certain little way of typeing and doing something in all of there sentences... I for one use "..." alot... <---- see, you on the other hand, dont space when you have "." periods... I can forward any email to anyone that doesnt believe me or want to see what I am talking about... I will have no problem forwarding them to you... anyway PaintGuy nice try... 3 post and all in the same thread, and registered in July... ? isnt all that a coincidence... ?
Old 07-17-2001, 09:24 AM #37
paintguy

Jaysen not to be raining on what your doing but it seems as your accusing me of being someone i'm not right.
Also i explained why I had not been in any other post just yet.
Like I said I am not telling you hes a good person to buy from cause he could always could jip the next person.
All I was doing is letting you peeps know you don't have to down him about something cause he did get his first sell and it was truthful.
Old 07-17-2001, 10:20 AM #38
hcollections
Banned

jaysen you have explaining to do.I talked to shawn@expaintball.com and he said he did not talk to you or have time to reply to any of your messages.here i talked to him on aim.
Hot Boy 0171: ok
Hot Boy 0171: Hello

Expaintball is not affiliated with Hcollections. Thanks for informing me
about this informination.

Thank you
Expaintball.com
Hot Boy 0171: To member: expaintball.com
> >From member: jaysen-polanco
>
>--------------------
>
>
>Hello i was just wondering are you anyway affilated with Hcollections ?
>here on ebay... because he is claiming to sell all of these Angles on here
>with 0 feedback and saying he is doing it under you... ? please get back
>to me thanks...
Hot Boy 0171: Subj: FW: Question from eBay Member
Date: 7/13/01 2:21:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time
To:* * HotBoy0171@aol.com

Hey "Harold" you have some explaining to do, give it up dude ! you're a
fake ! eBay is watching you as well... so good luck trying to
explaing... and hopefully you werent dumb enough to use your own credit
card to register...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, July 13,
Hot Boy 0171: shawn this guy is a trip
Hot Boy 0171: really
Hot Boy 0171: Message-ID: <001a01c10bc8$de44cc60$6401a8c0@hs.earthlink.net >

Hot Boy 0171: what ur message id
HOTBOYLP3097: 208.55.64.132

and he said he does not end his messages with thank you he ends with
thanks
expaintball.com

also me and him is having a phone conversation cause we are really good friends

this is the email he sent me

Subj: Hello
Date: 7/17/01 10:08:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time
To: HotBoy0171@aol.com

Hello

What happened to our auctions Harold and why are you not registered any more.

Thanks,
Expaintball.com

----------------------- Headers --------------------------------
Return-Path: <WEBMASTER@EXPAINTBALL.COM>
Received: from rly-xc04.mx.aol.com (rly-xc04.mail.aol.com [172.20.105.137]) by air-xc01.mail.aol.com (v79.27) with ESMTP id MAILINXC13-0717100819; Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:08:19 -0400
Received: from mail.rapidsite.net ([209.238.184.57]) by rly-xc04.mx.aol.com (v79.20) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINXC42-0717100811; Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:08:11 -0400
Received: from www.expaintball.com (208.55.64.132)
by mail13.ameritech-hosting.net (RS ver 1.0.57s) with SMTP id 015622746
for <HotBoy0171@aol.com>; Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:07:56 -0400 (EDT)
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.0.20010716234554.009f8150@expaintball.co m>
X-Sender: y6n4q0@expaintball.com
X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Version 5.1
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:57:46 -0500
To: HotBoy0171@aol.com
Subject: Hello
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="=====================_1047316==_.ALT"
X-Loop-Detect: 1

Subj: Re: Hello
Date: 7/17/01 10:15:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time
To: WEBMASTER@EXPAINTBALL.COM

i forgot to enter my last four digits of my phone number.so they closed them and ebay wanted to talk to me and make sure my number was not a fake for security reasons
Old 07-17-2001, 10:22 AM #39
hcollections
Banned

he also said you emailed him and cursed cause he did not responde to your messages
Old 07-17-2001, 10:38 AM #40
jaysen

Hmm, can we get a MOD in this and see the LOGGED IP of both of these... and we can tell who is lying here ? that will determine... if i am right or not... or mod atleast Post ISP... I'm sure you will find out that it is all the same... I rest my case... easy dude... fake email posting will get you no where... i could do that too... but dont want to waste my time... lets just get a MOD in here...
Old 07-18-2001, 04:03 AM #41
jaysen

Quote:
Originally posted by Paintguy
i talked to hcollections he said that he was not running any scams and the reason ebay unregistered him is because he forgot to complete all his personal info fill in.i know not to beleive him but just to see if he was telling the truth i ordered an chris lasoya from him not on ebay.sent him payment through paypal saturday mourning.added extra to speed up transaction so he can do overnight i am waiting on my package now as i write this will let you guys know what comes out of this
Quote:
Originally posted by hcollections
fake mail posting aren't you something if it was fake i guess i made these headers up.your really funny jason just can't take it with you being wrong its ok though.cause like you said you can post fake mail right.and i was informed by expaintball.com that he did not have enough time to get a response to you and just face it your wrong and you know it.my case is closed.
Hmm if no one sees the OBVIOUS... then i will point out... on first Quote by "Paintguy" look at the no capatalizing after periods nor spacing... now look at "hcollections" hmm same thing, no spacing nor capatalizing after periods... is that Not obvious... ? everyone has a little "TRADEMARK" when they type... mine is using "..." alot... his is not spacing or capatalizing, after sentences. also isnt that funny they both registered in july and all post are in this thread, also another thing notice he didnt reply with Phone Number or Badge number... hmm, hey MOD please make me right, and check the logged IP...

Oh yah i love being right ! and damn im so good !

try to make an excuse for this one... **** BREATH...
Old 07-18-2001, 08:31 AM #42
Terry2562

Are you gonna relist?

Hey hcollections don't sweat the lice on this board... They're everywhere you go.....

I'm interested if you're gonna relist the Angels you had out there?? If so, will you let us know here??? One thing your new friends didn't think about was all the advertising they did for you..... I personally told several people, who all were interested in your auctions...... Thanks.... Terry