Drewbie613 is All In
Possibly the worst attempt to rip someone off

look at all these links
ELEMENT LCD which he doesnt mention in ad
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1165866358

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1165861061

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1165860901

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1165860707

ok there all for 1500 and youde think that he would mention the top one was a element LCD, the guy has 0 feedback. doesnt look very safe to me.
Los Angeles Infamous #3
Infamous Facebook Twitter
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2001, 09:43 PM #2
Angel Abuser

has been a member for 10 years
That is probably the worst i have seen on ebay so far. He has like 7 listings...all for dark angels and Elements, they all come with 88ci max flows. What is the chance that he has about 10 max flows laying around. Also he says they come with 2500 balls and some other stuff and he's only charging 10$ for shipping. VERY SKETCHY if you ask me.
Old 07-11-2001, 09:55 PM #3
C]-[iLDe
Fly Or Die

C]-[iLDe is a Supporting Member
see, thats why i dont **** with Ebay.

Having difficulty deciphering my extensive vocabulary? Click HERE
Old 07-11-2001, 10:06 PM #4
freeflow2001

Seems really skecthy to me. Same add for 4 different Top end angels..hmmm
Old 07-11-2001, 11:14 PM #5
Cowboy

He's got more.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1165555453

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1165550588

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1165866035

Someone should get in touch with ebay about this guy...

If you run, you will only die tired.
Old 07-11-2001, 11:53 PM #6
C]-[iLDe
Fly Or Die

C]-[iLDe is a Supporting Member
yeah thats hella shady someone should report that guy.

Having difficulty deciphering my extensive vocabulary? Click HERE
Old 07-12-2001, 12:00 AM #7
storm

I e-mailed all the high bidders on these auctions and warned them.Plus I e-mailed the seller to see how he had so many of these guns. If he is legit I guess he will have a good explanation and I will look like a dope but I hate to see these guys lose their hard earned money that way.
SF SHOCKER 2000 4x4
4500 MAXFLOW ANGEL AIR
DYE BOOMERS
Old 07-12-2001, 12:17 AM #8
Terry2562

How many of you really know how (or can) use ebay?? He may be asking for 1500 a gun, but the bids aren't reflecting his wishes. He either has to sell them for the high bid price or get bad feedback. Plus anyone with any experience on ebay would not buy from a 0 feedback seller...especially for such a high dollar product... What am I missing here?? You all seem so up tight about this....
Old 07-12-2001, 12:29 AM #9
Fishsticks
He who dares, Wins

Fishsticks is a founding member
Fishsticks donated to help Peyton Trent
Fishsticks supports Bob Gurnsey
Fishsticks supports our troops
Not to mention...

Not to mention he only takes MO or check
Old 07-12-2001, 04:18 AM #10
jaysen

I have bid PURPOSELY, because this is too GOOD to be true... he claims to be a dealer... and he is waiting for a and I quote "WEB DOMAIN" from what he told me... I have spoken with him on AIM... he sounds like a Little kid from the way he types and talks, i had asked him for his Phone Number when we were on AIM and he immediatley signed off, but then replied in an email oh my computer is Freezing and acting Up... so he gave me this Phone Number 313 617 8094 ... WHICH on about 5 different Reverse directy look ups, all came up No Match... so this guy is trying to RIP PEEPS off... lets screw him ! for life ! someone bid wait to get his address where he wants you to send the check and F*CK with him so bad !

AOL S/N: HotBoy0171
E-Mail: HotBoy0171@aol.com
Old 07-12-2001, 04:21 AM #11
jaysen

OH yah i forgot to mention hes one dumb foo, too because if he is over 18 and does have a credit card and thats what he is using, when all these auctions end... ebay has a FEE =) i doubt anyone would send him money... so... he is the only one that gets ripped off !
Old 07-12-2001, 02:04 PM #12
storm

Terry"how many of you really know how (or can) use ebay" Man all this HIGH TECH must really impress you !!!! Do you know where I can go to school to learn how to use ebay??????? LOL
Did you notice that none of his bids for 1500 dollar guns had a reserve??? Warning !!! Hey maybe some of us just don't want to see some poor kid spend all the money he saved from his summer job to get ripped off,thats all were not "up tight"

Hey who pulled your string GIMP !!!! LOL
SF SHOCKER 2000 4x4
4500 MAXFLOW ANGEL AIR
DYE BOOMERS
Old 07-12-2001, 02:16 PM #13
Terry2562

Hey who pulled your string GIMP !!!! LOL

Stick it boy.... I posted exactly what you said about the reserve...but I suppose you have to be literate to understand it... And I guess you do need to be educated in ebay use... because you have to be 18 to buy anything from ebay... so that would rule out some poor little school boy and his allowance wouldn't it...duh.... Oh, and last I looked this is a message board for all, and my opinion is just as (or more) valuable than yours pal...
Old 07-12-2001, 02:36 PM #14
Sudden Impulse
I'm supposed to be dead

I bid on the element for $1000 buhahah
Old 07-12-2001, 02:36 PM #15
jaysen

Now I dont want to come in the middle of your little spew... here... but you Technically do not have to be 18, mommy or daddy could lend you ther Credit Card to register, you could find one on the floor, you can even have a ATM card that has a Visa Logo and that would work to... ! I registered with eBay when i was 16, before they started using a card, all you have to do is lie about age, then when they recently started asking for a Credit Card, I used my ATM with Visa Logo, he could have done one of the three that i listed, so who's ever card he used, when you list items depending on the price and so forth they charge you, and after the auctions are over they charger you a certain percentage which will get charged to the card he is going to have a little over $170 in ending fees... plus his insertion fees which are like 30-60... and if no one gets ripped off by him guess whos going to have to pay it... ?

And lets try to stick to the TOPIC people...
Old 07-12-2001, 02:53 PM #16
Terry2562

And lets try to stick to the TOPIC people...

You know that's what I was doing until that sweetheart Storm threw his half a penny in....

I guess I just don't see the urgency that the rest of you do... As far as registering with ebay... If your not 18, and you claim you are...that's fraud... and if ebay pursues cival action against you on an auction and they find you're under age... your parents become liable, rather they know about your actions or not....hmmm not advisable...

I've been using ebay for years now and I think it DOES require some scrutiny. I guess you all are just trying to state that... but when it gets into an ATTACK on someone for their use of that medium, I get a tad defensive.... Yes, I'm a techno freak, and I don't want other people screwing up these things even if they don't like what others are doing... To me it's the free speech issue.... If it's free, then it's free for all...good, bad, and ugly, and even Storm......
Old 07-12-2001, 03:28 PM #17
jaysen

I've been using ebay for years now and I think it DOES require some scrutiny. I guess you all are just trying to state that... but when it gets into an ATTACK on someone for their use of that medium, I get a tad defensive.... Yes, I'm a techno freak, and I don't want other people screwing up these things even if they don't like what others are doing... To me it's the free speech issue.... If it's free, then it's free for all...good, bad, and ugly, and even Storm......

I do not understand what you are saying, please Improvise... From what I understood, correct me if I am wrong, you are defending the SELLER... ? So your saying if you were to see my Raping a little girl in an alley, Because your a Techno FREAK that your not going to stop me ? ? I know I took that to an extreme but your talking about a guy (if in fact true, which all the facts that have been gathered by me, lead me to believe he is) who is trying to rip people off for $1,000+ ! heck some even $3,000 your not going to say anything... ? I think thats a little absurd...
Old 07-12-2001, 03:39 PM #18
Terry2562

Improvise????

Say what.... Rape is a crime and posting auctions is NOT!!! Who put you in charge of monitoring evil doers.... And what the heck does my passion for technology got to do with this person.... Listen closely this time will ya.... HE HAS A RIGHT TO POST WHATEVER HE WANTS!!! ebay monitors the auctions and has RULES for handling violators.... Those bidders do NOT need your super powers to protect them.... I am defending the mechanism by which this person is using...NOT his actions you fool.... Don't try and tie the two together with some lamo analogy... I ALREADY stated that ebay users need to be cautious.... What, you think you can extract some of my statements to use to back up your justification to attack this person..whom YOU know nothing about...WHOM has not commited ANY crime...WHOM you've decided is a criminal.... What was your bench number in what court?? My god you people are something else.....
Old 07-12-2001, 03:54 PM #19
jaysen

You are Right Posting Auctions is not a crime... , Wire Fraud
Mail Fraud, Theft by deception,Theft by taking, Theft with intent to defraud... those are all serious Crimes Investigated by the FBI... that is what this guy is facing... if he decides to screw these people... If you were listening I stated that before, if he decided to go thru with his (alleged, if in fact true) Fake Auctions... then he would be in a serious mess, No one Made me in charge of Monitoring anyone, I like to be NICE out of the kindness of my heart, to watch for people getting screwed by this guy... and you are wrong about eBay Monitoring auctions... they have over Millions of members and over millions of auctions going on... you think they have a group of a 1,000 people sitting and reading thru each one... "uhh I think not". yes I agree they Monitor some... but Not all... and I seriously doubt they would be monitoring this... Simple Reasons: 1. Alot of Businesses (or people who want to start Businesses) start of by using ebay, so a person who just registered and put 8 guns for sale doesnt not at all look suspicious to them. 2. if no one reports this, then they have no reason to look at it... I agree with you on one part, that he has right to post anything he wants, but as soon as that Auction ends... is where I would draw the line... Like i said before... lets keep this strictly topic... I in no way meant anything torward you, I was just trying to clear up Misunderstandings....
Old 07-12-2001, 04:10 PM #20
Terry2562

I was just trying to clear up Misunderstandings

Well that's good Jasen.... And I think you might be shocked at the MONTORING people ebay has...primarily due to their liabilities... You are correct... a large chunk of the apprehended abusers are caught due to REPORTED incidents... THEREFORE.... rather than a personally led attack (as you suggested further up) you should report the auction... Unfortunately, I don't think you're gonna have anything to tell them at this time... He has yet to commit any crime.... In this country EVERYONE is innocent until PROVEN guilty... I'm sorry my opinion hasn't proved to be a valuable as yours or Storms, but you sure cannot stop me from expressing it.....

ALSO

I fear for a country who's tolerance for freedoms has become so single sighted...
Old 07-12-2001, 07:36 PM #21
storm

Terry "stick it boy" I have a family and I don't appreciate you hitting on me !!!!!! LOL You have to much built up anger inside you or your drinking to much coffee !!! Don't get so girlie. peace
SF SHOCKER 2000 4x4
4500 MAXFLOW ANGEL AIR
DYE BOOMERS