PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-23-2001, 09:13 AM #64
Falkey

has been a member for 10 years
Hey,..Yeah we definitely wanna play with you guys. Tom's schedule was different from the rest of this week, we're all playing today at 3pm.

We have some other teams/people we're meeting with today so after playing today we will have a better idea of what our schedule looks like. (I'd love to say we could play you guys this next weekend, but gotta check stuff out first)
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2001, 11:00 AM #65
bigmikedogg7

Hey,
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, we have no clue what's going on for next weekend yet, but as soon as you get an idea of what you are doing, let me know so I can talk to my guys. Tom has my e mail but just in case my e mail is michaelrlynch@yahoo.com and my AIM is bigmikedogg7
Tom said something about you guys are playing guys from Fairport? Let me know how those guys are too? Also if you guys want a little change up from your field you can come to ours, but if you'd prefer to play at your field, we'd be happy to get a ride over there.
Blue aardvark Bolt kit
Old 09-24-2001, 07:46 PM #66
Falkey

Just to keep everything as un-confusing as possible, we'll keep all of our scrimmaging plans with you guys to be delt with by Tom. It's gonna start sucking if 3 or 4 of us are all sending you emails about the same ****.
I can tell you that this weekend is probably out and that we did talk about trying to get with you guys next weekend, but again,..we'll have Tom talk to ya.

I haven't heard from the team in Fairport yet, I'm sending them another email soon.

We did have one guy from a team that has a field in Murray come down and check us out yesterday.... waiting for an email from him too.

What's your team's next tournament?
Old 09-24-2001, 09:08 PM #67
bigmikedogg7

So this weekend isn't good for you guys? Just curious.. what do you have going on? We dont know about our next tourney actually... we were giong to do a 5 man at GRC but we aren't ready so we dont know. What about you guys? Well just let us know, becuase we dont really have anyone to play with this weekend. If you have any openings or any teams that are looking to play someone, let us know. Are there any other teams that you know of around here that dont have anything going on for this weekend?
Blue aardvark Bolt kit
Old 10-01-2001, 06:48 PM #68
Falkey

We just played yesterday at JPJ. Well, me and Tom did. Sonic Rage and Powerstorm were playing on Sonic's sup' air field.
Met some other guys from another team too. We talked about possibly getting all three of our teams together out at their field in Murray. From their description,..it's really huge!
Really fun day yesterday,....some really good games!

Tom should be in touch with you guys VERY shortly. We've got to see what everyone's schedule is for this week.

I believe scrimmaging you guys is on the top of our agenda for this weekend. Gotta see what Gastric's schedule is and whether or not the other team wants to host a 3-way. (sounds kinky, huh?)
Old 10-04-2001, 07:39 PM #69
bigmikedogg7

We are officially signed up for GRC. Everyone wish us luck. Sorry about not being able to play with u guys this sunday, next sunday we are open and we are willing to go to your place or you guys come to ours. Whatever. Just let us know
Blue aardvark Bolt kit
Old 10-06-2001, 10:33 AM #70
Falkey

Good Luck tomorrow guys!

Let's set something up with you guys for next weekend then.

We're short 2 guys this week to do GRC this week.

I don't know how much longer the weather is gonna be good. Our captain: Gastric, mentioned something about maybe all of our teams trying to get down to Compete on a Sunday if we could set something up with Illusion and Retarded Monkeys to have ALL of our teams scrimmage indoors.

I'm heading over there tonight to pick up some paint and I'll let you know!
Old 10-06-2001, 12:00 PM #71
bigmikedogg7

Yeah that sounds fine. We are pumped about GRC! oh and if the weather is nice, we'd kind of prefer to play outside and ours or your field just because of money reasons yaknow..but we are down to go to compete. You have my e mail and everythign so once you figure out what is going on, let us know and we'll do our best to play with you guys..

michaelrlynch@yahoo.com

thanks
mike
Blue aardvark Bolt kit
Old 10-07-2001, 09:15 AM #72
Falkey

Cool. I definitely understand about the money thing. I'm always looking for the cheapest way to play too. We like playing Compete's team cuz they've gotten really good (placed 4th overall in the Novice division) and it's a good practice when you're getting your *** kicked most of the day!

I went to Compete yesterday, Jack is gonna ask his team if they wanna move their practice date from this Thursday to the following Sunday. Gastric is gonna call and let us know this Tues. what they can do.

We'll be in touch by Wed.
Old 10-07-2001, 08:57 PM #73
bigmikedogg7

Hey, GRC was good. I like their field a lot and the people are nice. Refs kind of suck, but what are ya gonna do. The five man tourney was tough, we didnt' do too bad though for our first tourney. We took 4th with power storm biegn 3rd, Compete (retarded monkeys) being 2nd, and these guys that I think are the goodfellas winning. I'm not sure though. They were good and it was a good tourney. Learned a lot and it was worth it. Yeah let us know about practicing, we have no plans yet..just let us know when u guys know so we can make sure we can play.

see ya
Blue aardvark Bolt kit
Old 10-08-2001, 03:18 PM #74
Falkey

Cool

Cool. Yeah, I've enjoyed playing tourneys there. That's too bad the refs. sucked, they usually have pretty decent ones.

Did you guys play outdoors or indoors?

I played with Tom and a bunch of kids from RIT yesterday in the rain, sleet, and snow! It was awesome!

The only thing that sucked was the Proball that we got from Performance,..that **** was so inconsistent. We both have the freak and every 2 out of 10 balls was too big to fit in the largest insert (.695). We were squeegying most of the day till I got my gun really goo-ed up by refusing to squeegie! Whoops!

We're starting to look at indoor options,..but not to say that there aren't still some days left for outdoor.

I do however, believe that this weekend (Sunday) was set aside to hook up with you guys. Sunday is everyone's best day! Give us a date/time and if Tom know's the way,...we'll be there!
Old 10-08-2001, 04:14 PM #75
Sluggo

Falkey

Hey Rob, I emailed u but I might have sent it to the wrong address. LMK if you got it. Cya. Daryl
Old 10-08-2001, 07:14 PM #76
Falkey

Yeah Sluggo, I got it. I forwarded it to the rest of the team and some ex-teamates (some work there) to see if we could put a 10man together.

I'm waiting to hear back from them. I'll email as soon as I do.

ALSO

Anybody interested in taking some games indoors this weekend? We're talking to Compete tomorrow to see if their teams can move their practice date to sunday. It's supposed to rain this sun. so with the weather getting colder,..it could get ugly!

OR

Sat. so far looks good. The weathermen suck anyway- it's kinda too far for them to predict but that's what they're saying right now.