Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-31-2001, 12:07 PM #43
fightinomish16
don

has been a member for 10 years
fury's site.... http://www.fury-paintball.com/
theyv got nice airball field that we play on alot, a village field thats fun and we play on that sometimes...also theres a woods field, but ive never played on it, lol
prices are good, $5 entry or $10 if you BYOP
and they sell cases of bigball for $65 and 1/2 cases for $35

neone know nething about their tournament?
impulse #7814
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2001, 10:02 AM #44
Falkey

Talking

I just emailed Fury to ask what their fees and prizes are for their tourneys,..I'll post back later when I hear from them.
I know they have a listing for their fees but I'm curious if they are different for when they do events.
I am a little suprised at their lack of information for their tournament, like,...what time does it start, what the prizes are if any,...it appears that the same webmaster runs both GRC and Fury's sites. Lucky should be biting off each other's site!! I would.
Their sup' air field does look pretty cool, but I can get cases of Bigball for $45,..I'd rather pay the $10 fee and pay the $5 all day air,...it'd still be cheaper than just buying their paint!
Old 09-01-2001, 11:49 AM #45
bigmikedogg7

Where can u get cases for 45? I've never seen them lower than 50?
Blue aardvark Bolt kit
Old 09-01-2001, 12:19 PM #46
gastric
Trusted seller! BUY! BUY!

gastric is a Supporting Member
Compete Paintball sells their RP cases pretty cheap, out the door under $50 for BigBall. It's typically cheaper if you buy bulk, say 5 or more cases. You should call him up and talk to Jack about bulk paint purchases.

Also, the Post Office's E Rochester store has paint deals every now and then. They just had BigBall for around $44 case.

Lastly ProPaintball out in Victor supposedly has Diablo factory seconds for $40 or less. Itching to try some to see if it's any good.
Old 09-01-2001, 12:45 PM #47
bigmikedogg7

Yeah I used to buy all my paint from Jack but for me, it was between 50-52 for Big Ball. Has anyone tried the factory seconds at Pro? To tell you the truth, I've never even seen them and this post is the first I've heard of them. I'm looking for a cheap paint that shoots ok for team practices etc..
Blue aardvark Bolt kit
Old 09-01-2001, 07:49 PM #48
fightinomish16
don

one of my friends teams one the last fury tourney, and they won tanks, they were 68/45, but im not sure what type they were
if you dont post the price fro the tourney ill just give 'em a call tomorrw
impulse #7814
Old 09-02-2001, 10:02 AM #49
Falkey

I'm still waiting to hear from Fury, I'm guessing I won't hear anything until after the weekend!
Pro Paintball does have Diablo factory 2nds, they come in a generic white case (ask them for cheap practice paint),..I honestly can't remember how much I paid for them, it was a long time ago and without having a freak at the time, they sucked! (I was using a stock spyder barrel-shame on me)

The best thing to do is like Gastric said, buy a minimum of 5 cases and you should be able to work a deal with you local supplier. Even if it's just a few dollars off each case, every bit helps, right?

E.Rochester's Paintball Supply had sent me a flyer in the mail about selling BigBall for 39.95 plus tax ($44) but like Gastic mentioned it was only good until August 31st.

I just found out last night at a picnic/ party that if you work for Crossman's which I believe is in Bloomfield or it's W. Bloomfield you get an employee discount and can buy paint $10 case, case of what? I don't know. So put in your applications!!!!
Although, I'm sure if you worked at any paintball manufacturer you could enjoy some sort of discount!
Old 09-04-2001, 08:38 PM #50
TeamXeroHour

hey

Hey every body how's it going? long time since i've been to this site, I've sold my gun like three times ( not really but 3 people who want to buy it ) but i don't want to give it up yet. hehehe
Any one going to skyball this year? I really wanna go and play there! Well maybe some of us could throw a team togther and go up! Just throwen ideas around. See you all soon

Also if you looking for a great field to play out in rochester check out Joshua's Paintball Jungel we really have improved the field check out the web site www.promisedland.org See you at the field!!!
Old 09-06-2001, 04:34 PM #51
Falkey

Thumbs down

TeamXeroHour: Selling your gun? What's the deal with that?

If you sell your gun, what are you gonna use to goto Skyball?

We're doing GRC this sunday,...I guess Fury isn't gonna email me back so I'll have to bite the bullet and pay the long distance phone call! I'm cheap, can't you tell??

fightinomish and bigmikedogg7: are you guys up for playing the 16th, either at your field or Airme's friend's house?
We had some awesome games there this past sunday!
Old 09-06-2001, 09:41 PM #52
fightinomish16
don

i dont know if im gonna be able to play till almost the 22nd, i wanna play the fury tournament, but millpond has a tourney that weekend too. Has anyone ever been there? i would like to know how it is, i might go up there sometime. somehow i ended up talking to the guy that owns the field and he keeps sending me info about all their tourneys. They have a tourney on the 22nd ....$75 entry price and real good paint prices
if anyone wants to go to fury sometime or play in the touney(i might be playin with some friends but talk to me anyways) then post here or pm me

also it would be nice if someone knew anything about this millpond place

fury never emailed me back, but ill try to get around to calling them or going there this weekend for prices on the tourney
impulse #7814
Old 09-06-2001, 09:47 PM #53
fightinomish16
don

hey bigmikedog, what jack are you talkin about? theres a guy around here, hefty guy named jack that runs a store outta his garage... he sponsored some team called the nuclear smurfs or somethin, but i think they disbanded
impulse #7814
Old 09-07-2001, 04:48 PM #54
bigmikedogg7

How far is that milpond place? Also if anyone hears anything about cheap paint of sales at a store, could u post up on here? I was at performance paintball on chili ave and they had bags of 500 zap for 12 bucks but I think it might be **** paint, I bought it and they seem ok, they're just real sticky..? Anyone else ever have that prob? Also theymake their own paint there called reaper? They sell cases for 44 and when I asked who made it, the guy told me they aren't allowed to sell. I like that place a lot and I recomend people to check it out, the people there are friendly and they have fairly good price on paint, air..etc..Oh and Jack is the owner of Compete Paintball on Exchange Street. Do you know that at the place on chili ave, they sponsor team Sonic Rage?
Blue aardvark Bolt kit
Old 09-07-2001, 04:53 PM #55
bigmikedogg7

I dont know about the 16, I think the next open play for joshuas is the 15 and I dont know if I'll have enough money. I just bought a bushy lcd so my wallet isn't too fat right now..I'm going to joshua's cuase me and my team have free paint there. Also does anyone on here have a cheap 68 steel pre set tank?
Blue aardvark Bolt kit
Old 09-07-2001, 07:37 PM #56
Falkey

Question

I've never heard of Mill Ponds, hmmmm,...I'd be interested myself in seeing who has info. on that place? If that's where I'm thinking,...it's pretty far away! 5+ hrs from Rochester!

Screw JPJ, that place is LAME!!! No HPA fills! Maybe if they open up the speedball fields,...but the rec. games don't allow head shots??? C'mon!?!?!
Airme's buddy is having another game on the 16th, it's in Spencerport, it's free, bring your own paint, and bring your own air!!! What could be better?? His field is pretty cool. I think we had 10-12 people there last sun.

I played with a guy from the Nuclear Smurfs, no offense to their captain who I shall not name, but he sucked!!!! The other guys dispanded and I believe some are playing with NY Allstars and others have created their own team. They are much better off now!

We're doing GRC this sunday and then we'll see how many guys can or want to do FURY on the 22nd. I'll call them tomorrow I just got out of work and I need a shower! P-U!!!!!! I'm smelly!
Old 09-08-2001, 12:05 PM #57
fightinomish16
don

ya, i heard the smurfs werent too good, but the NY allstars arent that good either.... check out warpigs field listings for millond, it says theyr in oswego off rt 104 i think. thats only about an hour away, i wanna check it out sometime... ill call fury in a few minutes and post in a lil while
impulse #7814
Old 09-08-2001, 12:10 PM #58
fightinomish16
don

called em, its $120 a team and BYOP, and theyr just playin it on the ultimate airball field
impulse #7814
Old 09-09-2001, 03:03 PM #59
TeamXeroHour

JPj is having a a game day the 16th were setting up the sup air and shooting a video for next years rules. we know have are own building. I'm not selling my gun yet... anyway maybe team xero hour and rpc can play together just to kick cross hiers but and put them in there place! Well e-mail me and let me know falkey. oh will have hpa by next year and speedball we allow everything gun hits head hits bunkering the whole 9 yards so stop putting down jpj were a rec field and were setting up to be a BIG tourny field not your small tournys like GRC's well check ya all later.
Old 09-11-2001, 06:51 PM #60
Falkey

Red face

Hey now Mr. Xero Hour, I'm not putting down JPJ, I'm just stating facts and informing those who are unfamiliar with their LAME newbie rules!

I finally got an email from Fury and it said that captain's meeting is at 9am, $120 entry fee, and you can bring your own paint.

Some of the members of RPC can't come out and play this weekend, but I'm not sure what the remaining two shall be doing. I personally might be able to come out for a little while in the morning,...I'll email you XeroHour.

Can I shoot someone in the nuts on your video at point blank range to illustrate what not to do????
Old 09-14-2001, 10:17 PM #61
Falkey

Anyone playing anywhere this Sun.???
Old 09-21-2001, 09:07 PM #62
bigmikedogg7

SCRIMMAGE FOR SATURDAY THE 22. A TEAM BACKED OUT AND WE HAVE NO ONE FOR TOMORROW..WE ARE LOOKING FOR ANYONE TO COME OUT AND IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED, LET ME KNOW..MY AIM IS

bigmikedogg7

and my e mail..

michaelrlynch@yahoo.com

I can give u directions and everythign, we have a 4/5 man speedball field that I would have to say is pretty nice. Let me know guys!! ASAP
Blue aardvark Bolt kit
Old 09-22-2001, 11:56 PM #63
bigmikedogg7

Hey all. I just wanted to let you know that Tom from RPC came out to our Henrietta field..and from what he's said..he seems like he likes it. Also all the other guys of RPC, let me know if you want to play again and when? Thanks
Blue aardvark Bolt kit