PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-08-2002, 12:17 PM #1
COCKER13

has been a member for 10 years
Ripper Milling Q's

How much? All the ripper cockers I've seen have sight rails, can you do it without one Ex. a free flow body? Can you do it on a evolution body since the shape and the back block?

Last edited by COCKER13 : 05-08-2002 at 06:12 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2002, 11:34 AM #2
Tanner
BANNED 4 LIFE

Tanner is a Supporting Member
Tanner is a founding member
Well your probably gonna be griped out for putting this in the wrong section, but I'll answer you. No they won't do them on a reverse P-block gun like the Evolution....unfortunately (I wanted one too). As far as the sight rail goes....yes you can get it w/o the site rail. Do a search on here for convertible ripper, there are a few pics on here. The company that makes the ripper is Eaton Precision Machining....not White Wolf. The Ripper milling was $195 when I got mine done, but I think it's gone down more. The convertible option is slightly higher in price.....and I think only White Wolf does that part of it...b/c all he is doing is removing the site rail. I personally don't like the convertible option and put my own little spin on it and had some custom milling that changed that up a bit. I wish I had some pics for ya, but I'm trying to keep my gun as unique as possible for as long as possible. Lets say I do, have a site rail, but it's kinda like a convertible. Eaton's website is www.cnc-machining.com/ripper
Old 05-17-2002, 07:29 PM #3
Conqueror
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Conqueror is a Moderator
Conqueror is a Supporting Member
Conqueror supports our troops
Ripper milling cannot be done on ANY pre-milled body. If your cocker body is not 100% stock, you're outta luck.

CQ