PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-18-2005, 01:23 PM #1
LiQuId StEeL

source skins

A while back i downloaded fusion pack source, and it is good, but i am getting tired of the boring skins and ****, so i went to here and downloaded some new skins.

The problem is that i dont know what in the cstrike folder is from valve and what is the fusion pack. I tried uninstalling the stuff, but since i copied it all manually, the uninstaller didnt do anything.

Would it work if i just deleted the D:/program files/steam/steamapps/coutner strike source folder and redownloaded the whole program? If i did it, would it just show up as a shadowed game in my games and i would have to redownload it? Or would i be screwed beyond recovery?

I just get realy nervous in the steam folders.

thanks
Old 03-18-2005, 03:53 PM #2
hornyturbo
617, biatch !

are u trying to save ur skins?
Old 03-18-2005, 05:14 PM #3
LiQuId StEeL

i was trying to get rid of the fusion pack so i knew what was from valve and what was from fusion. That way i would know what i could replace safely and what was important..

i just installed the pack "automatically" rather than copy paste everything and uninstalled it using the uninsataller. Thsi got rid of the fusion pack so i could reinatall the sounds and HUD/console manually and left the weapons and players free for decent models.

atm i have deagle, 5-7, glock, mp5, ump, famas, colt, scout, awp, knife, hands, ak, galil, dualies, aug, sg552, ct, t and some other stuff from the link i posted earlier... what a way to waste 3 hours!