PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-07-2001, 02:32 AM #22
PowerPainter

has been a member for 10 years
yep matt (www.procarbine.com) plays on the OMHW team and they own a hellhound this guy named bigal actaually bought a hellhound prototype from dennis tippmann.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-21-2001, 07:11 PM #23
xBLiNGiN
Actually, I have one, I bought it from tippmann for right around 8,000...

Old 10-21-2001, 07:53 PM #24
[TSS] Dake
Banned

thats so fakE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111 11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111
Old 10-21-2001, 08:59 PM #25
DyE_PaintBall

if yur saying the hellhound is fake then u gotta find a new sport if yur saing that the redz gun is fake then u have that lil bit of common snese needed to succed in life

there is a team that plays only bout two hours form me and they got to may i say borrow one for a week and they had a huge senario game...i was there cuz im there friend :0 yes they are tippmann sponsered and they can buy it whenever they get the cash but they dont want it. i also sat in the bugger WOW IM COOL j/k well have a nice day yall
Old 11-20-2001, 04:22 PM #26
theassasin
Shockers and cockers....

The Hellhound is real......

I know for a fact that the hellhound is real. How?? Because I own one. They made ten, and they were a hefty price. The thing is amazing. The grenade launcher throws a good distance, enough so that you out of range. If you have questions, feel free to ask......
Old 12-07-2001, 12:37 PM #27
The_Joker

Anyone heard of the land Warrior combat system. Where all US troops have IR displays in front of one eye similar to the ones used by Apache pilots and a small radio and video camera attached to them. The mask there seems slot like that. I think that a mask with a radio in it is a great idea, but of course it would cost a lot and as mentioned above, this is nothing more than a drawing. Someday maybe
Old 05-15-2002, 02:55 PM #28
markthepaintball
http://www.pamplanet.com/

so you guys all think there isnt goin to be a gun called the fury made by redz?well i think there is http://www.paintballstar.com/gregredhas.html if you go to this site they had an interview with Greg and at the bottom someone asked him what new stuff they will be coming out with his words where FURY
FUEL
SPIT-FIRE
DIMENSION
GROUND ZERO
THAT'S ALL I WILL SAY ABOUT THAT!!!
Old 05-16-2002, 10:40 PM #29
gijoe1028
Let the wookie win...

Just a thought

Hey guys that reminds me of a rumor i heard i dont know if anyone has said anything on this thread yet but, ive been hearing something about WDP releasing a HUD goggle system (heads up display) remotely linked to your angel. the goggles there reminded me of this. i have no reliable source of info it was only a rumor, but who knows. Maybe some day paintball will be very james bondish. it would be very cool to be able to see anythign going wrong with your gun, how many ball u have left, target acuistion... lol

peace
Old 06-07-2002, 08:38 PM #30
markthepaintball
http://www.pamplanet.com/

i hate when people rip on other people when they didnt do any researching.
Old 06-26-2002, 11:14 PM #31
HELLSPAWNpyro

HUD gogs

I am one of the techs workin on some for Zone Sportz Wear. So far it is extremely pricey. The lens are pricey to. They are double layer one plastic other plexi-glass[HUD won't project very good on plastic]. There is no communication module or any thing but there is an earpiece for walkie talkie/radio. The HUD has a shot counter, game timer and tempurature[internal]. There are some other stuff I didn't include but haven't been finalized. I'll keep you guys updated as more info comes.

Don't flame me if you think I'm fakin cause I'll show some production pics.
Old 07-17-2002, 12:21 AM #32
ChaosBaller

Can you post some pics of it anyway, its not that i don't believe you, its just that i would like to see some pics of it. Thanks!
Old 07-17-2002, 12:41 AM #33
HELLSPAWNpyro

asap
Old 07-17-2002, 07:18 PM #34
ChaosBaller

Cool, thanks!!
Old 09-02-2002, 04:23 PM #35
Hoytie
F=ma. Believe it.

about the WDP HUD, I heard that on the IR3, there is a HUD menu when you cycle through all the menus. Right now, it doesn't do anything but maybe the software is already in the IR3. But I dont care, I can't afford it
Joel Hoyt
Old 09-18-2002, 02:24 PM #36
Mordhir

the 'fury' is a new marker coming out made by arrow precison i think basically an updated version of the sovereign 2, later on there will be a race gun grip for it
Old 09-22-2002, 06:00 PM #37
kraemer
Its Flyin or Your Dyin

i am almost positive it was there as a joke and are not going to make a gun or atleast one like that.......kinda reminds me of the tippman a-5 maybe it was made to see who would steal the idea
Old 01-09-2003, 05:15 PM #38
mcwb05
Middle Class White Boy

Re: The Hellhound is real......

Quote:
Originally posted by theassasin
I know for a fact that the hellhound is real. How?? Because I own one. They made ten, and they were a hefty price. The thing is amazing. The grenade launcher throws a good distance, enough so that you out of range. If you have questions, feel free to ask......
Do you have any pics? I'm not saying that cause I don't believe you I've just never seen one b4 . . . thanks . . . Those drawings look like concept cars from the 60's . . . do we have any of these flying cars yet? Um no . . .
Old 02-04-2003, 07:47 PM #39
Scott G

What?

That is without a doubt the worst drawing of ANYTHING I have ever seen published. WTF are they thinking..?