Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-15-2005, 08:44 AM #1
jeda555 (Banned)
The Answer is NO!!!!

jeda555 is a Supporting Member
Dell Officialy Sucks!!!

Thats right as he subject says, "DELL OFFICIALY SUCKS!!!"... listen to my story...

So, a few weeks ago a night, i turned off my DELL 4800 off before i went to bed. The next morning i wake up, push the button and it wont turn on.... my first impression was either electrical blown, or powersupply blown. So i took it apart and tested the elctrical and it was fine.... so i brought it to a local shop and asked them to test my power supply, they did and said it worked perfectly fine. So i had them check to see what was wrong with it. They said that my mother board is dead. I was pissed because my warrenty will DELL has just ended exactly a month ago. So i call DELL and argue with them to send me another mother board for free.... didnt work, so i had to pay $250 + $12 S&H.... i wasnt happy. Then when i got it, they sent m a refurbished mother board. i was fuming again, but i didnt feel like dealing with DELL so i just had it installed.... then when i got it installed, the power supply was malfunctioning, and they said that the defective power supply cause the mother board to burn out. i again was fumming, so ic alled DELL again and argued with them to send me another power supply.... they actually said yes... i get a package in, and they sent me the damn power cord FOR the power supply.... i again was fumming so i just bought 1 from the shop and had it installed.... DELL offically sucks and they dont back there products.... NEVER BUY FROM DELL AGAIN!!! CORRUPT THEM NOW!!!!

Plus, all of there customer service agents cannot speak english... when on there commericals they show American agents....
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-15-2005, 09:08 AM #2
Sacintimidator06
Obey Propaganda

has been a member for 10 years
I could have told you that...
Old 03-15-2005, 10:08 AM #3
Texas56
◕ ◡ ◕

Quote:
Originally posted by Sacintimidator06
I could have told you that...
Old 03-15-2005, 10:15 AM #4
Rogue-Assassin
Un-emo Elmo

i dont see what your problem is. your warranty ended, its your fault for not buying an extended one. you were suckered by them to buy a mobo from them when you could have looked elsewhere for one cheaper, agian your fault. and yep, it was your fault again to try to get dell to send you one of their power supplies instead of just buying one. i think its you that officially sucks.

Originally posted by $horT_$trokE
If Jesus was born in 2005, his name would have been Google.

Quote from Vincent in Gattaca
You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton: I never saved anything for the swim back.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:25 AM #5
[HRT]Squirrel Master
Death to varmints!

[HRT]Squirrel Master is a Supporting Member
[HRT]Squirrel Master donated to help Peyton Trent
*looks at Dell 9200 with free 3 year business protection plan*

"I love you my little laptop....yes I do...."
Titsmania 4EVA!
Students for Concealed Carry on Campus
Old 03-15-2005, 11:24 AM #6
Stryker5

Quote:
Originally posted by Rogue-Assassin
i dont see what your problem is. your warranty ended, its your fault for not buying an extended one. you were suckered by them to buy a mobo from them when you could have looked elsewhere for one cheaper, agian your fault. and yep, it was your fault again to try to get dell to send you one of their power supplies instead of just buying one. i think its you that officially sucks.
Exactly what I'm thinking.

You have no grounds to ***** about dell not sending you another board when the warranty has expired. Yeah it is always worth it to call them and see if they would replace it for free. If they don't that is their decision and no reason for you to have a **** fit about it. You could have just bought another board and if the power supply has a proprietary board connector you could have bought another power supply as well and have been cheaper. I will never buy a prebuilt in my life. Next time build your own. Don't try the "I don't know how" bit either. There are plenty of resources online to learn.

Last edited by Stryker5 : 03-15-2005 at 01:29 PM.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:35 AM #7
LegitKid

theyve treated me fine.

GET IN STEP

FEEDBACK
Old 03-15-2005, 01:40 PM #8
jeda555 (Banned)
The Answer is NO!!!!

no see my point is that if it is only a year and 1 month old, why the hell should my power supply blow and thus blowing my mother board? what, do they make their machines to break after warrantee? my point is that they dont back their products up.

and yes next time i am not listening to my parents about buying a pre-made.... im makin my own no matter what they say...
Old 03-15-2005, 01:52 PM #9
automagwarrior

automagwarrior has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
My screen stopped working randomy one day. I called them. The call took maybe a half hour since i took it apart to try to fix it with the tech over the phone. That didnt work, and they sent me a new screen the next day. A guy was at my house at 10:00 and fixed it in 5 minutes on my kitchen counter. They didnt help you because you werent under warranty retard. I have no sympathy for you other than the face that it broke randomly. That blows.

You would have gotten further being nice to them and trying to reason rather than calling pissed off and yelling.

Last edited by automagwarrior : 03-15-2005 at 01:54 PM.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:55 PM #10
LittleDevilbmxer
I hate you all

LittleDevilbmxer is a Supporting Member
Dell always sucked.
"dude!, your getting a pile of crap!"

flame if you want but i've had my fare share of troubles with them and so have many others. Just because you havent had a problem doesnt mean there arent any.
Old 03-15-2005, 02:03 PM #11
jeda555 (Banned)
The Answer is NO!!!!

thank u littledevilbmxer!! finally somebody with sense!!!

and i was talkin nicly to them on the phone and that didnt help....
Old 03-15-2005, 02:04 PM #12
Rogue-Assassin
Un-emo Elmo

Quote:
Originally posted by jeda555
no see my point is that if it is only a year and 1 month old, why the hell should my power supply blow and thus blowing my mother board? what, do they make their machines to break after warrantee? my point is that they dont back their products up.

and yes next time i am not listening to my parents about buying a pre-made.... im makin my own no matter what they say...
your fault for not getting a better warranty. they have 3 year warranties and if you would of had that one and something happened, they would have covered it. does everyone of their psus blow after a year? nope, you got unlucky but you could of protected yourself.

**** happens, you cant just pass the blame on to somebody or something else. you have to get over it and move on. i have had my share of things happen. i had a 400$ amp blow two weeks after the three year warranty was up. i cried, then i got over it and purchased a new one.

Quote:
Originally posted by jeda555
thank u littledevilbmxer!! finally somebody with sense!!!
now thats a close minded approach claiming the person who agrees with you has sense. that is almost like saying we that dont feel bad for you dont have sense.

Originally posted by $horT_$trokE
If Jesus was born in 2005, his name would have been Google.

Quote from Vincent in Gattaca
You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton: I never saved anything for the swim back.

Last edited by Rogue-Assassin : 03-15-2005 at 02:07 PM.
Old 03-15-2005, 02:06 PM #13
jeda555 (Banned)
The Answer is NO!!!!

lol yea, but i dont fell like spending another $700 to custom make 1 of my own... im just gonna wait until something devastating happens to this again then i will...
Old 03-15-2005, 02:13 PM #14
<3p8ntgurl<3
Banned

Go smoke some weed and forget about it.
Old 03-15-2005, 02:54 PM #15
GTStang05
Banned

Haha
Old 03-15-2005, 02:59 PM #16
jeda555 (Banned)
The Answer is NO!!!!

lol mentally i'll forget about it, but the hole in my pocket will still be there...

and he has sense because he sees what i see.... "sense" was a bad choice of wording on my part...
Old 03-15-2005, 03:04 PM #17
<3p8ntgurl<3
Banned

All the cool kids smoke weed , think of all your worries going bye bye in a few puffs. Do it.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:06 PM #18
jeda555 (Banned)
The Answer is NO!!!!

im not a cool kid and if i was i still wouldn't destroy my life.... anyway....
Old 03-15-2005, 03:20 PM #19
<3p8ntgurl<3
Banned

Just do it.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:22 PM #20
jeda555 (Banned)
The Answer is NO!!!!

naww not weed... i prefer getting drunk....
Old 03-15-2005, 03:27 PM #21
<3p8ntgurl<3
Banned

How can you prefer anything if you haven't done it?