has been a member for 10 years
well said....

green teardrop b2k with sonic lpr, sonic vert adapter, gladiator
aim: teddybear485585
Old 06-27-2002, 07:25 AM #23
jamapjama
live long and prosper

HA HA i fooled you i don't have a rainmaker i have A BUSHMASTER!!! rainmakers are the most useless pieces of metal since . But they are and one day people are going to wake up and find out that rainmakers do not exist. WHY??? I don't know.

But anyway don't buy a rainmaker. buy somthing that works better. save up and buy a pgp or somthing else better than a rainmaker
Old 06-27-2002, 07:38 AM #24
jamapjama
live long and prosper

Rainman... you list bad guns in your bottom thing. everything is bad except for the Pgp or the M98. you should try nice guns before trying to make people make the same mistake you did.

Drewsquash... your 98 will be better that any Rainmaker with any mods. Save up and get a good marker.

If all tournment players had rainmakers, tourneys would really suck. so. In conclusion I find that rainmakers suck.

I am also terrifyed of ScottQ right now.
Old 06-27-2002, 01:19 PM #25
ScottQ
lefty scissors

Annual Supporting Member
ScottQ is a Moderator
ScottQ is a Supporting Member
ScottQ is a founding member
ScottQ works for a Paintball manufacturer
ScottQ plays in the PSP
ScottQ supports Team VICIOUS
Thats right, my RM sucks alot. Who here is on a sponsored paintball team. what? you arent? You know why? because your a narrowminded son of a *****. Tournament play is great because of the skill, not the gun.

I might use a "****ty" gun but I have proved myself with my gun.Having a gun that shoots fast and never chops enables me to play my best and make the teams I do, and thats why I am on 2 sponsored teams.

Good luck Bob Fox ironmen(nice name)

If you get confused just listen to the music play.
Old 06-27-2002, 02:07 PM #26
jamapjama
live long and prosper

you too buddy

that last post made me want me to buy a rainmaker.

Last edited by jamapjama : 06-27-2002 at 02:13 PM.
Old 06-27-2002, 02:22 PM #27
Rainman229
I'm a God in my own mind

Rainman229 is a Supporting Member
jamapjama then don't talk about what you don't know

a God in my own mind'
feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...readid=1005740

Last edited by Rainman229 : 06-27-2002 at 05:06 PM.
Old 06-27-2002, 04:32 PM #28
lit-u-up

hmmm....

price-very cheap like 200 or somtin

value-ehh there is better stuff for your money but hey whatever rocks your boat.

reliable-ALL RELLAVENT, my cocker is so reliable so is my impy and my matrix while people here will say "rainmakers are so reliable" hey maybe you don't like sliding into mud puddles....imo

chops- scott-q, shhh you may have not choped in a million shots but your not telling us your op pressure, paint (ex...rocks), and barrel fit.

uprgradability-umm.....not much, its true don't flame me, maybe you don't need it i only shot a nice one that had some great home done mods but i know that they aren't great #'s of upgrades

pros: cheap, relativly fast, pretty nice grip frame, cocker threaded barrels, lp

cons: company name, i will say reliability, i have seen alot go down, upgrading, ugly (imo)

i would say go w/ an e-spyder they are getting 2 b pretty nice these days. or save some money imo the best guns for the money are projects rats, looks, performance, great backing, everything. www.e-paintballoutlet.com try this to view.

STOP FLAMING EVERYONE USE MORE OF THESE : (IMO)
MEANS: IN, MY, OPINION,

ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE GUILTY OF THINKING THAT THE GUN THEY OWN IS THE BEST EVER, WHEN IT MIGHT NOT BE, YES I TALKING ABOUT SOME COCKER OWNERS, RM OWNERS (SCOTT Q), ANGEL OWNERS, ECT......... and buddy make up your own mind find one that feels good 2 u thats whats important

Last edited by lit-u-up : 06-27-2002 at 04:59 PM.
Old 06-27-2002, 04:37 PM #29
lit-u-up

dfjsadkhj

fkjkosalhfkldsfjkj whoops

Last edited by lit-u-up : 06-27-2002 at 04:45 PM.
Old 06-27-2002, 05:12 PM #30
Rainman229
I'm a God in my own mind

Painmaker
Attached Images
File Type: jpg painbatt.jpg (26.1 KB, 32 views)

a God in my own mind'
feedback
Old 06-28-2002, 02:18 AM #31
Aluminum Gerbil
SKrilla 4 Rilla

Well I, just like scott, have yet to chop a ball. We are having a lengthy discussion right now about it at the RMOG boards. See The rainmaker doesn't chop balls. I can put my finger in the breach and fire it without worrying about pulling back a stump... My operating pressure is 1:1 for the most part. I set it at 290psi I get about 285FPS or so. I couldn't tell ya what my pneumatics are at cause I don't have a guage for 'em somewhere around a 100psi. I run a regular CO2(No siphon or anti-siphon) 20oz tank to a palmers Stab. I have no shootdown, and I only use Diablo paint in my gun. Usually whatever my field has that's cheap. Dusk, Blaze, Midnight. You do have a point. Everyone thinks they have the best gun.... I wouldn't trade my gun for any other. I love it and it IS the best gun ever made. And Im sure you feel the same about yours. BE owners get quite pissy cause we are constantly being flamed and yet when we voice our opinions we're stupid. I don't like cockers! They're not the gun for me. are they bad guns? No. Just not for me. I can't time 'em or shoot 'em. First time I went to the field with my rainny I had people standing around me wanting to shoot my sweet electro cocker. They thought it was an awesome gun, people talked about the trigger being sweet and short. They I said it was a rainmaker and got comments like "Hope it don't fall apart on the field" How smart would you sound picking on ford owners all the time cause you like chevys? Just be cool and let people be happy with what they have...

PLUR,
Gerbil
Old 06-28-2002, 08:46 AM #32
lit-u-up

WAS I FLAMING U AL GERBIL I THINK NOT............................................... ....POINT THAT SOMEWHERE ELSE K THANKS

luu
Old 06-28-2002, 07:29 PM #33
Aluminum Gerbil
SKrilla 4 Rilla

Ya know what? I wasn't saying anything bad to you at all. Quit bein a ****. All I did was say what kind of paint I used and wondered why people feel necessary to come into the BE forums to flame BE users. So what should I point somewhere else dip****? Maybe if you weren't busy peeking over your shoulder to make sure mommy didn't see you type a cuss word you may have noticed I said **** about you.

Eat a ****,
Gerbil
Old 06-30-2002, 12:49 PM #34
lit-u-up

Quote:
Originally posted by Aluminum Gerbil
Ya know what? I wasn't saying anything bad to you at all. Quit bein a ****. All I did was say what kind of paint I used and wondered why people feel necessary to come into the BE forums to flame BE users. So what should I point somewhere else dip****? Maybe if you weren't busy peeking over your shoulder to make sure mommy didn't see you type a cuss word you may have noticed I said **** about you.

Eat a ****,
Gerbil
wow your pretty cool huh................ haha im in my room my parents arent even home im confused oh well have fun gerbs
Old 07-01-2002, 02:17 AM #35
cujdik

shut the **** up ok the kid asked for opinions of the rainmaker from people that actually used one before not from dumb ***** that cant back up their posts.

now about lit u ups post

1 reliability

there is a review on warpig written by bill mills where they sprayed the RM with a garden hose constantly for like 15-20 mins so there goes your dumb *** comment about mudpuddles

2 upgrades

apparently you dont know what the hell you are talking about because if you did you would know that there are a few different people making upgrades all you gotta do is go to the rmog and they are all listed there and you can also find these places by doing searches on the web.

dont even start with your dumb *** ****ing replies cause you will just make yourself sound even dumber by trying to explain something you know nothing about
Old 07-03-2002, 04:15 PM #36
ScottQ
lefty scissors

Annual Supporting Member
ScottQ is a Moderator
ScottQ is a Supporting Member
ScottQ is a founding member
ScottQ works for a Paintball manufacturer
ScottQ plays in the PSP
ScottQ supports Team VICIOUS
lit-u-up- I run my RM at 350-400 psi(about stock pressure) my lp pressure runs around 70-80psi. I use a ANS jackhammer 2. My ROF is set at 11.7-12.3. I only shoot Anarchy through my Autospirit. It never chops. All the paint shot was during fastpaced Tournaments or at practice, which means high ROF almost all the time. My RM is the best gun in the world, for me. If YOU like the gun, then use it. I have owned many guns, VM-58, Angel LED, Automag RT, Tippmann 98, Shocker s/f, Micromag, Bob Long Cocker, and Cocker 2k(still own) I used my RM over all those guns because my RM was better for me.

If you get confused just listen to the music play.
Old 07-04-2002, 01:22 PM #37
tomkaye(jk)
you know you're right

excellent

green teardrop b2k with sonic lpr, sonic vert adapter, gladiator
aim: teddybear485585
Old 07-14-2002, 08:47 PM #38
Laxpunk2006

Some of you BE fans are just as bad as the guys flaming BE. As soon as someone gives an opinion against BE you automatically accuse him of being a moron and a liar and insult them. BE guns are not for everyone, accept that.
Old 07-14-2002, 09:30 PM #39
Rainman229
I'm a God in my own mind

Yeah there not for everybody but your as stupid as them all. opinions is one think. but when you express your opinion all we ask for is one thing. THE FREAKING FACT ON WHY YOU THINK THAT. now if all you simple minded piss ons could only understand that. which you can't cause we ask you the same thing over and over again and only get BS. So we can deal with the fact that BE are not for everybody. But can you deal with we want facts not BS. so express your opinion but with facts.

a God in my own mind'
feedback
Old 02-15-2003, 10:52 PM #40
ShockerFred
GO VOLS

ShockerFred is a Supporting Member
a few weeks ago I reffed a game 3 vs 3 where I witnessed 3 guys all shooting rainmakers beat 3 guys shooting; 1200 dollar imp, 1200+ ir3, and a 800 dollar or so cocker. What does this prove? that r/ms can be made good. They did have an odd sound to em though.

I just wanted to contribute my personal experience with these markers (not what ive read/heard!)

Just My 2 cents
Old 02-23-2003, 02:23 PM #41
manitobapaintballa
who's house

just get a 2k3 impulse they are cheap and they are a hellava lot faster and reliable and consistant and better looking and better all around
Old 02-28-2003, 05:12 PM #42
D-luv

Look as much as I hate to say this given my personal opinions on BE products. Get what works for you. I have owned most markers under the sun and still own quite a few. From gz,original intimidators, angels, cockers, mags, bushies, spyders, phantoms, pgp's, tippmans, yes and even a stingray. Get what works for your style. I know it sounds cliche but in all seriousness get what works for you. I sold my GZ to build a mag, why cause I couldn't ball for crap with my GZ. It wasn't the guns fault, it fired like a machine gun but I wasn't comfortable with it. I probably have killed more people with my pgp than any other marker I have owned, why because I have fun with it. Does it suit speedball NO. But that isn't what I use it for.

So a long story short, buy what feels comfortable to you for what you will be doing with it.

Sorry for my incoherent ramblings....

"Bonus balling is an art that takes time to perfect...." --LCDBOY--Farside.
Closed Thread