PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-05-2002, 12:51 PM #1
rambo4

has been a member for 10 years
Unhappy desperatly need help for my rebel vertical!

My rebel has been a geat gun, but last time I let my friend borrow it he brought it back it wouldn't recock when it fired and about the 4th time you cocked it back it would go full auto and chop all the balls. I also need the two grip frame screws. 32* told me they couldn't do anything cause of th warrenty being out. PLease help me .
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-06-2002, 03:45 PM #2
Rios_creos
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
CHECK ALL THE ORINGS IN YOUR GUN. replace if necessary.

Get a new sear, thats the triangular thing that sticks out of the trigger frame.

Oil the gun properly.

Bring your gun body into home depot and find screws that will fit, also bring the trigger frame to make sure they fit in the holes, when the screws are completely tightened, hold your gun up to the light sideways to see if the body and frame are touching completely. If not, find shorter screws. (btw, the screws for the frame are pretty commonplace, just looking around my house 1/4 of my screws had the same threads as the grip frame screws so they should be easy to find)

for the sear, call 32 degrees and tell them you just bought your gun 3 weeks ago and you need a new sear. (don't tell them which model because they all use the same sear and if you tell them you have one of the old one {the vertical} they may not give you a sear for free )

that should be all you need to do. but remember to do the first thing first.

and 32 degrees customer service is OK as far as parts/replacements, but they aren't really friendly, i'm not dealing with them again.

rios_creos