PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-04-2005, 12:34 AM #43
paintballinR

has been a member for 10 years
yea what we have now is a red and black feild...dont know what kind half of em have big holes..cuz of the freakin mice and junk..did you ever have probs like that? around how much would it be for batts and fans?
Old 04-04-2005, 12:41 AM #44
Pitvyper69
Ex RedBaron Field Manager

Never had mice problems, we did not leave it out on the field too often, did have some ant problems but what are you gonna do about that. They are alot of work to maintain if you want them to last you have to do the owrk. Anyone who spent any time with me at my place knows I was not afraid to do what ever it took to make the field the best i could.

Im out

I would say no more than about 50-75 per set. (fan and batt) We had two changers that would do about 16 or so batts at a time. Some of them might still be good.
Old 04-04-2005, 01:48 AM #45
paintballinR

ok...yea i would take our supair in my self just to keep it nice but the feild owner is dumb and lazy and says to just leave it out there cuz its all ready set up i told him it would get holes he said oh well.....ahh dumb ppl he even left it out through winter...and he wonders why it has holes lol
Old 04-05-2005, 08:31 AM #46
Pitvyper69
Ex RedBaron Field Manager

Unless is is made out of the same stuff at the Tomma filed I would not leave it out, the blue and gold one we had was left out a time or too and was just nasty to clean up. Not to mention it startts to kill your grass and such if you dont change up the field. besides if you can move it around, who wants to play on the same filed set up every weekend.

Im out
Old 04-11-2005, 03:11 PM #47
paintballinR

ohhh nooo

well no paintballin for me for 6-8 weeks...went and broke my leg sat playin... jumped over the snake and was turnin as i was in the air and i foot kinda went into a hole and my foot stayed one way and my body went the other way and i heard a snap and felt it up my leg...i just thought i sprained my ankle cuz i was walkin on it for 2 days...just got back from the hospitial and it was a clean break...no 1 prob wants to hear this but i figured i would share it..kinda sucks oh well guess ill use my $$ on other things in the mean time..well c ya in 2 mths lol
Old 04-12-2005, 01:56 PM #48
DFSniper
10 years and counting!

DFSniper donated to help Peyton Trent
DFSniper helped look for balloons
that really sucks