PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-12-2005, 01:26 PM #1
J_Kershaw1979

has been a member for 10 years
New team starting

Starting a tournament team in the Spangdahlem, Trier, Buechel area. Looking to spend this year training and getting on the same page. Serious players only but experience not necessary.
Questions??? Post, Email or PM. thanks
Teamfallout@hotmail.com

Last edited by J_Kershaw1979 : 04-24-2005 at 10:53 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2005, 08:14 AM #2
Boozshey

Boozshey is a Supporting Member
Good Luck... If you are starting a D3 team you might want to talk with me. I can give you some advice on what you need to get together. But honestly, it's really late in the season to try and put a tourny team together. You need to start this in Sept/Oct of the previous year.
Old 03-19-2005, 08:25 AM #3
J_Kershaw1979

any help you can offer would be awesome. I know its too late to start a team to play in the german leagues. Our goal is to spend this year training and getting all the kinks out so that we can play next year and not worry about embarassing ourselves. The team that I was on said last season when I made the team that I could shoot any marker I wanted, so I spend the winter upgrading my orracle to the max and now they have 10 more people on the team, got 40,000 euro sponsorship money and already spend it all. I would HAVE to shoot a DM4 or 5 and buy all of my own Dye gear. Go figure, leave the american out. It was a all german team except for me. Hopefully we can get a team started and start playing in some field tournies later this year and be ready for next year. thanks again
Old 03-25-2005, 12:37 PM #4
Boozshey

Oh were you playing for Body Shock or something? or Which KPS team were you playing for?
Old 03-27-2005, 12:41 PM #5
J_Kershaw1979

I tried out for bodyshock and made the team at the end of last season. I tried to keep in contact with them all winter but they lost all motivation or something and didn't want to play or practice at all. THen I got left behind...oh well. Any advice you can give or if you know any young players that are looking for a team. Please let me know. Right now we are sitting at 4, all playing cocker, struggling to find at least a fifth player. We are at a SMALL base, so not much of a pool of people to get to play. thanks again
68/4500 crossfire
Evo II w/z-board
Old 03-28-2005, 04:09 PM #6
Boozshey

Nah man, I can't help you with players. They are hard to come by. Best bet is to try and hook up with Tri-Reign, or just try again for another German Team. But that's the best advice I can give you.
Old 03-29-2005, 11:28 AM #7
DFSniper
10 years and counting!

DFSniper donated to help Peyton Trent
DFSniper helped look for balloons
man, the only thing that sucks about the fields (besides German regulations) is that everyones like 2 hrs away, and not everyones on the same forum. i know a guy from the Kingman site whos in Heidelberg, and most of the people here are in Bavaria or out west like you guys. im in central Germany and i only know a few people that play here around me but they either play at German fields or dont play much.
Old 03-29-2005, 12:30 PM #8
J_Kershaw1979

DFSniper
How far away are you from Kaiserlautern?

Boozhey
I think Triumphant Reign is a All-Army team. I am Air Force
68/4500 crossfire
Evo II w/z-board
Old 03-29-2005, 01:32 PM #9
DFSniper
10 years and counting!

phew..lemme think...a good 2 hrs at least, possibly 3.

edit:
checked it on map24.de and its 1.5hrs.
Old 03-29-2005, 04:08 PM #10
Boozshey

Tri-Reign will welcome anyone. The team is hurting for players and I know for a fact that they will let anyone in on some action. You just have to be willing to practice with them...
Old 03-30-2005, 01:45 AM #11
J_Kershaw1979

DFSniper
If you ever want to play and don't mind driving, let me know. I also live about 1.5 hours from K-town. There is a indoor field near there and 1.5 hours from K-town is veckring, huge outdoor recball field.

Boozhey
You have anybody to contact about tri-reign and can I shoot cocker. Not selling my baby anytime soon. thanks again
68/4500 crossfire
Evo II w/z-board
Old 03-31-2005, 11:46 AM #12
Boozshey

Vindikacione is tri-reigns captain. Contact him, They don't have a gun sponsor so you should be able to shoot whatever you want.
Old 03-31-2005, 02:19 PM #13
pbtosa

triumphantreign@yahoo.com
Old 04-03-2005, 08:15 AM #14
DFSniper
10 years and counting!

one i get everything squared away(hopefully), ill see if my parents will take me out there
Old 04-24-2005, 11:04 AM #15
J_Kershaw1979

Is there nobody looking to join a team?
68/4500 crossfire
Evo II w/z-board
Old 04-30-2005, 02:58 AM #16
Vindikacione

It's been forever since I've had a chance to think paintball. But since I've got this weekend off, I guess I'll catch up with the forums.

Here are some facts of the team:

1) We are currently All-Army, however we have no problems with adding Air Force or even LNs to the team -as long as they aren't scared and have the means to rremain committed to the goals of the team.

2) We are a tournament team that typically shoots Angels. The current team all has Angel Speeds or A4s. However, if you shoot a Piranha LB pump, we have no problem with that too. I have a couple of Racegun'd microcockers sitting around the house as loaners.

3) We are typically a tournament team. Meaning we want in-your-face action. Balls to the wall ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK -type $hi7. We see other teams as a challenge to become better than them, but we respect them completely until they prove themselves as nothing but cheating wipers. We don't tolerate blantant wiping.

4. Our "home" tournament field is in Bamberg. They just opened a Reball field there, hosted by the Ohio Falcons -a great bunch of guys that usually take our heads off, I'd play with them at any given opportunity. (They didn't fare too well at Bitburg 05, this year though.) We have two practice fields. One in Hohenfels and another in Vilseck. We are primarily located in the heart (middle) of Bavaria. Bamberg is about a 1.1 hour drive to the west along A3 (from Nuremberg, aka Nurenberg), then A73, then A70, then exit 13 to Oberhaid, it's hidden in a non-marked warehouse location.

5. For tournaments we wear primarily JT stuff for the uniform effect. I already have JT Team Jerseys made with team name and number, all you have to wear is suitable black colored paintball pants. I have about 4 or 5 spare JT Thermal Spectras for loaners (currently they all have new lenses).

Tip of the Hour. Although many people would say Tippman sucks, believe it or not, they make a somewhat decent paintball for practice which ends up being about $30 cheaper than what you would pay for paint on the economy. Go to AAFES.com and type in Paintball, and check it our yourself. Make sure you order the "Gold color," you might have to ask for it in a separate email.

If anybody is in the area or willing to make the drive, then send me an email and we'll get the ball rolling.

Check 6.
Old 04-30-2005, 03:07 PM #17
DFSniper
10 years and counting!

id love to, but i only go to bavaria once a month, and i have a few other problems (paintball related) that keep me from playing here
Old 04-30-2005, 03:26 PM #18
Vindikacione

Disregard what I said about AAFES.com. Apparently they changed it from 4,000 balls for $99 to 2,000 balls.
Old 10-18-2005, 04:33 PM #19
griesheimballer
13 Year old P8Ntballer

I'll join a team....I have a stock 98c....It works though...And I;m not that bad with it...I'm 13 though....Is that a problem?