Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-15-2005, 02:10 AM #43
ootuoykcuhp21

hey good luck at hb u guys. ill be there on saturday, and will be cheering for u guys on the side lines. whos in the roster?

trae "el dorado"
dvs

Last edited by ootuoykcuhp21 : 03-15-2005 at 02:12 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-16-2005, 02:54 AM #44
DiLweed07
=P

has been a member for 10 years
me (dan), mark, mac, andrew, spencer, craig, tommy... and tom is the roster (+ im shur therz som xtra peepz on their just in case) ..
can't wait to play.... AHH!!!! lol.. thanks for your support guyz, i hope our practice payz off c ya all out thur !!!
~DiLz
Old 03-18-2005, 12:16 AM #45
gfzer0

i wish i could be there man, show 'em who's boss
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=939919
Old 03-18-2005, 12:30 AM #46
drew2u9
Play With Heart

drew2u9 is a Supporting Member
Haha, I am the boss, Haha, boss
Carbon Fiber Oakleys
06Timmy + Imp parts + On/offs
Barrel Sale Mini GPSCannon Digital Camera
Old 03-20-2005, 11:09 PM #47
EchoX
*714* represent

hey dan, nice job on friday on the spyder field. i saw u doin some serious damage in the snake. that game against circle factory, u had them held back at the 50 as well. good work buddy

oh btw, im andrew's (from myspace) brother

"Originally posted by EvilPopTart
Merry Christmas, Happy Quanza, Happy Hannaka, and to you athiests, have a good day. "
Old 03-20-2005, 11:17 PM #48
DiLweed07
=P

hey hey, thnx 4 ur support man i think i heard ya guyz hollering, ya that game was awesome i was up that snake sooo soo fast, som of my teamatez wer accidenlty shootin at me wen i hit their nuckelz and wen i was at the can, finishing the game lol... i was like AHH!! DONT SHOOT!! lol... well thnx again for watching, we won 3, tied 3 (son of a mother BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!) , effin stalemates.. but 1 was against Naughty Dags Am team so that was aight i guess... (since they did end up placing in the top 16 in am) 1 against Bring it on (nov... also placed top 16 in nov) and fa... circle barely beet us i think we gave them their lowest game, i think they had 1 or 2 guyz left.. we shot 3 outta the snake, then as i was jumpin cross da redzone to their nuckles they had another jump in and effin shoot me... insane... but once again.,.. they also placed top 16 in rookie lol.. so we played alot of good teams... im really looking forward to another tourny, can't wait... well ttyl thnx once again, c ya guys out at sc
~Dan
Old 03-20-2005, 11:33 PM #49
pbintimidator03
AG-Bryan

pbintimidator03 is a Supporting Member
you guys did real well, good job
Old 03-20-2005, 11:35 PM #50
EchoX
*714* represent

yeah that game against circle factory was pretty ugly, i think they had 4 guys left. u shouldnt have bumped up in the snake to the next knuckle cuz isnt that where u got shot out? instead, if u wouldve looked across the field, u couldve popped some guy standing out in the open that had one of ur players tangled up on. that mightve changed the game cuz that was the same guy that took out ur man on the 30 tombstone which let them come crashing down ur right side. anyways, i was the guy that was callin u out while u guys were in the deadbox for that game

alright, ill catch u at sc sometime soon. be sure to look out for the golden honda odyssey haha

"Originally posted by EvilPopTart
Merry Christmas, Happy Quanza, Happy Hannaka, and to you athiests, have a good day. "
Old 03-20-2005, 11:54 PM #51
DiLweed07
=P

haha ok, ill find ya car... and i dunno bout the 4 guyz left man i really thot it was like 2 guyz left??? i no we had taken 3 outta snake bak to bak to bak... n i thot it was clear then next thing i no therz a effin nother 1 catching me movin to their side of the field.. dam.. we just didn't catch a break the whole tourny... itz aight i feel it coming i really do.. we did alot better like.. playing wise.. even tho scorewise looks bad.. if u look at our 2 losses and our stalemates their really high instead of like 3 or 6 their like 15 and 18 n stuff , i think we did pret damn good.. but i no we coulda made finals if it wasn't for our slow playing...
Old 03-21-2005, 12:13 AM #52
Snaggletooth Slayer

AHAH, i watch some texas team roll you guys, one of their players 1 ball-bunkered 2 seperate guys with NO LOADER!!! maybe you boys should try winning some locals before running with the big dogs.
Old 03-21-2005, 12:21 AM #53
4d4m |3 (Banned)
asdfghjkl;'

I saw a few of your games on friday, and took a few crappy pictures with my picture phone.
Old 03-21-2005, 12:27 AM #54
dyepaintball36
Orange F**king County

Funny I didn't see you out on the feild but I see you now talking ****...play a tournament then talk assclown. We lost 2 games out of 8...lets see your team do that oh wait do you even have a team?...We stailmated 3 times and thats what killed us and their was only 2 guys alive on teh scoresheet for circle not 4. We played awful. 3 stailmates is unexceptable and believe me we will be practicing.

-Spencer-

RIP Jimmy...We love you man

Break 50
Old 03-21-2005, 12:31 AM #55
Ag-Ryan (Banned)
Banned

^^
it sucks that u guys tied :/ thats what killed u at xpsl corona too huh? :/ well only loosing 2/8 is really good.
Old 03-21-2005, 12:35 AM #56
dyepaintball36
Orange F**king County

Yea same thing at XPSL....we may have only lost 2 but on the board it looks like 5 loses. Hey Ryan we dont have practice this upcoming weekend so your guys tryouts is going to have to wait for a while cause the weekend after that is the hollywood sports tourny and we are going to play it but I'll get in touch with you and brian and let you guys know.

-Spencer-

RIP Jimmy...We love you man

Break 50
Old 03-21-2005, 12:37 AM #57
bigballa_FBI

hey guys, i didn't read through this whole thread, but is break 50 based out of FL? and did you play the FSSS last year?
Old 03-21-2005, 12:40 AM #58
Ag-Ryan (Banned)
Banned

break 50 is from socal

Quote:
Originally posted by dyepaintball36
Yea same thing at XPSL....we may have only lost 2 but on the board it looks like 5 loses. Hey Ryan we dont have practice this upcoming weekend so your guys tryouts is going to have to wait for a while cause the weekend after that is the hollywood sports tourny and we are going to play it but I'll get in touch with you and brian and let you guys know.

-Spencer-
yea at the score board it looks like losses but i understand how the ties are.... ties should be 50 points or something....

and its good that u i cant tryout this weeknd cus i have a doctor thing that will make me unplayable for the weekend. good luck at that hollywood tournament tho
Old 03-21-2005, 01:20 AM #59
DiLweed07
=P

i believe he was thinking of the store... ya we've talked with them their really chill and we may be even working something out ...

as for the guy talking about us getting bunkered (1 balled) buy a guy without a hopper.. that never happend...... it was like 3 on 2... (us 3) n we got caught all looking left... guy bunkered mac as mac shot our the snake, 2 on 1 , but the back guys were still shooting down the snake by the time he got to them n ya... didn't cross it up... i can't believe that game... ... makes me wonder how we gave nd such a fite but then lost to a rookie team who was - n 4 the day b4.. .. dang.. lol... pracitce practice practice i can't wait to roll again...
Old 03-21-2005, 08:13 PM #60
Imcrazy714

Good Job in the tourney guys... hopefully better luck next time, wish i was there when you guys played, but got there too late ... Hope to ball it up at SC with you guys! Supposed to be getting my proto very soon, maybe this week. Talk to you ballers later. (try'n to get a break 50 shirt from you guys )

-Michael-
Old 03-21-2005, 10:45 PM #61
B*50[ninja]

WE sucked in H.B. Yippy Yippy

>Markowneous<
A.K.A
OLLIE Jr.
Old 03-21-2005, 10:47 PM #62
B*50[ninja]

3 win 3 ties 2 losses
UNEXCEPTABLE
Old 03-21-2005, 11:12 PM #63
drew2u9
Play With Heart

drew2u9 is a Supporting Member
haha, i got sick from the tourny, i think i should have had some water insead of soda all weekend, cause i got home last night was sick all freaking night, and still sick all day today, blah..... oh yeah, i talked to my dad and i might be able to stay and play all those tournies i was going to miss. I have to make sure first though
Carbon Fiber Oakleys
06Timmy + Imp parts + On/offs
Barrel Sale Mini GPSCannon Digital Camera