Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-19-2014, 11:43 PM #1
dgm1979
What do I write here???

dgm1979 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dgm1979 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I Frame and Logic Frame questions

So looking through my collection of random paintball stuff I came across these two items. The I Frame is missing the trigger and the trigger pins. It is just the frame. Anyone know where I can pick up the things I'm missing? With the Logic frame as I was initially installing it I messed up the hole that is on the top. I have no clue what it's for. Anyone know who I can contact about fixing it? On my gun now I have a PTI frame. I'm really thinking about making another Imp since they are inexpensive and I have two extra amazing frames. The other option is just selling. So if anyone has any thoughts of how much these are worth that would be great. Happy Easter everyone!!!

dgm1979 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-20-2014, 12:32 AM #2
ripdisc

ripdisc supports Cereal Killerz 2
ripdisc helped look for balloons
ripdisc is playing at Living Legends VII
ripdisc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I would try acid customs for a trigger. FBM made triggers as well. I think anything is going to be difficult to find. for the pin you would probably be best just finding something that works... finding the one made for it might be a needle in a haystack. being old and rare neither one are going to have any support. HsW burned down and logic I haven't seen anything from in a long time. it looks like the damage on the logic frame is only visual? dunno how it would be fixed. I think if I understand you right it looks like the hole where the frame tray screws to the frame is messed up? try just mounting it all up to the body and see if it holds tight?
no idea on prices really. they generally sold for around 100 I think and being rare might get that from someone really wanting one. I would guess 50-100 to be fair but have no idea on how hard they are to track down.

The Ripdisc Collection
ripdisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 12:37 AM #3
dgm1979
What do I write here???

dgm1979 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dgm1979 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Right on. Thank you for the ideas.
dgm1979 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:24 PM #4
ripdisc

ripdisc supports Cereal Killerz 2
ripdisc helped look for balloons
ripdisc is playing at Living Legends VII
ripdisc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
impulse-owners might be able to help you track down some of the parts for the iframe...that would be where I would check first actually. acid customs is on there as well

The Ripdisc Collection
ripdisc is offline   Reply With Quote