Originally posted by X-calibur420
egos are loud as hell...thats all i got to say.
have you even shot one with paint? very similar sound signature to freestyle, matrix.
copied from PBSTAR site
1. *Lightest gun ever. approx. 1.9lb
2. *First ever PB Solenoid. Made especially for PB for higher flow, operates at higher pressures to enable faster cycling
3. *Most accurate gun tested. (Margin of 80% hits in a 6in. radius from 100ft.)
1. how can it be the lightest gun ever but be APPROX. 1.9 #'s???
2. SP and humphrey patented a solenoid that was designed for pb use only a year ago.
3. what was it tested against, who did the testing, was wind a factor??
those three statements from pbstar are either false (solenoid) or hype.