Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2006, 10:48 PM #232
Zigg
 
 
Zigg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: KY, USA/Japan
I cock it after I air it up and it leaks really slowly. I haven't cocked it first like people have said to yet but just coking it after hooking up air isn't helping at all. It doesn't fire right after I cock it and no air comes out. Could it be the cup seal thingy?
Zigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2006, 10:49 PM #233
noob101
*Insert catch phrase*
 
noob101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigg View Post
I cock it after I air it up and it leaks really slowly. I haven't cocked it first like people have said to yet but just coking it after hooking up air isn't helping at all. It doesn't fire right after I cock it and no air comes out. Could it be the cup seal thingy?
It could be the cup seal, but my mongoose knowledge is long gone. Wickd could probably answer it.
__________________
noob101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:51 PM #234
Zigg
 
 
Zigg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: KY, USA/Japan
Well, I tried cocking the gun before putting the c02 on and it didn't start leaking out of the barrel...it started gushing air out of the metal line. I tightened the line up and it stopped leaking there but started leaking out of the thingy that is underneath the barrel that sticks out (leave me alone, i'm braindead right now) so I tightened it and now it works great. It cycles, no leaks unless the gun uncocks itself and then I hear a small leak, but it goes away when I re-cock the gun.


Another question. The page that I got my gun on.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200045824344
states that my gun has break-beam eyes. I do no see any mention of them anywhere on the box and it has nothing in my manual about it. I also noted that while i was shooting the gun today after fixing it, I chopped alot of paint. like in one hopper full maybe 3 or 4 chops. I know that my hopper isn't fast enough but does my gun really have eyes. How would I know by looking at the gun? Thanks in advance.
Zigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:59 PM #235
noob101
*Insert catch phrase*
 
noob101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigg View Post
Well, I tried cocking the gun before putting the c02 on and it didn't start leaking out of the barrel...it started gushing air out of the metal line. I tightened the line up and it stopped leaking there but started leaking out of the thingy that is underneath the barrel that sticks out (leave me alone, i'm braindead right now) so I tightened it and now it works great. It cycles, no leaks unless the gun uncocks itself and then I hear a small leak, but it goes away when I re-cock the gun.


Another question. The page that I got my gun on.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200045824344
states that my gun has break-beam eyes. I do no see any mention of them anywhere on the box and it has nothing in my manual about it. I also noted that while i was shooting the gun today after fixing it, I chopped alot of paint. like in one hopper full maybe 3 or 4 chops. I know that my hopper isn't fast enough but does my gun really have eyes. How would I know by looking at the gun? Thanks in advance.
It depends on the model, BBS, or regular LCD/LED.
__________________
noob101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:03 PM #236
Zigg
 
 
Zigg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: KY, USA/Japan
As far as I know, It is just the regular LED. It does not say BBS anywhere on the box. What does BBS mean anyway?
Zigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:15 PM #237
noob101
*Insert catch phrase*
 
noob101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigg View Post
As far as I know, It is just the regular LED. It does not say BBS anywhere on the box. What does BBS mean anyway?
Stands for something, I thought it was Break-Beam System, but wickd told me it wasn't. It just means it has eyes. Does it have eye covers?
__________________
noob101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:20 PM #238
Zigg
 
 
Zigg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: KY, USA/Japan
No that's why I was wondering. I got it thinking that it actually had eyes but I don't think so know. Dangit. Oh well, It's still an awesome gun, I just have to be more conservative with firing it fast until I get a new hopper. My Ricochet AK just isn't cutting it for me.
Zigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:23 PM #239
noob101
*Insert catch phrase*
 
noob101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigg View Post
No that's why I was wondering. I got it thinking that it actually had eyes but I don't think so know. Dangit. Oh well, It's still an awesome gun, I just have to be more conservative with firing it fast until I get a new hopper. My Ricochet AK just isn't cutting it for me.
how much did you buy it for?
__________________
noob101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:53 PM #240
S[]m1
 
 
S[]m1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Hungary
Hi all !!!
I have a question. What kind of modification needed on Shocktech super fly top cocking bolt? (for mongoose 2)
S[]m1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:58 PM #241
noob101
*Insert catch phrase*
 
noob101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by S[]m1 View Post
Hi all !!!
I have a question. What kind of modification needed on Shocktech super fly top cocking bolt? (for mongoose 2)
It MIGHT need to have the cocking rod sand down a little. Try it out before you sand though.
__________________
noob101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:51 PM #242
S[]m1
 
 
S[]m1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Hungary
Thanks !!! Oh and another thing.
If i use that type of bolt whereat didnt have o-rings slots/o-rings the oil is not enough for lubrication?
If not enough which lube good to Shocktech super fly bolt ? The Smart parts Sl33k (DOW 33) or Trinity lube (DOW 55).

Last edited by S[]m1 : 12-05-2006 at 06:03 PM.
S[]m1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 06:15 PM #243
Wickdchyld
The OnE Only WiCkY
 
Wickdchyld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Fort Myers, Florida
Wickdchyld is a Supporting Member
dont oil your bolt... you would only oil the o-ring with barely any...
__________________
Mongoose egion~Second Division~PsyOps
<<((``..``..``..``~~``..``..``..``))>>
AIC: My gift of self is raped My privacy is raked And
yet I find And yet I find Repeating in my head If I can't be my own I'd feel better dead!

<((,`,))\(vv)/(,`,))>
Wickdchyld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:09 PM #244
AirSin2000
Tengoungato?
 
AirSin2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: San Diego, South Cali
AirSin2000 supports Team VICIOUS
AirSin2000 posts videos on PbNation
AirSin2000 supports Empire
Dow 33. Dow 55 will swell your orings and cause drag.
AirSin2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:38 PM #245
Zigg
 
 
Zigg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: KY, USA/Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob101 View Post
how much did you buy it for?

As I put in my other post with the link, I payed $120 new. Pretty good deal even if it doesn't have eyes. Alot better deal than 165 new for my tippman. This gun is still a boost to the gun aspect of my game.
Zigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:13 PM #246
noob101
*Insert catch phrase*
 
noob101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Mexico
Found another site for replacement parts

http://www.thepbstore.com/cart/home.php?cat=479
__________________
noob101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:00 PM #247
S[]m1
 
 
S[]m1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Hungary
Hi all ! I want a new drop foward to my mongoose 2, what make my gun more comfortable and more balanced but i like my old(defalt) mongoose 2 reg. and i want to keep it. My question is which type of Drop Foward fixed to my reg. and make my gun "better" ?
__________________
Mongoose Legion 2nd Division Special Forces
Wrath Legion Devil Division

Last edited by S[]m1 : 01-08-2007 at 05:03 PM.
S[]m1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 06:35 PM #248
noob101
*Insert catch phrase*
 
noob101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by S[]m1 View Post
Hi all ! I want a new drop foward to my mongoose 2, what make my gun more comfortable and more balanced but i like my old(defalt) mongoose 2 reg. and i want to keep it. My question is which type of Drop Foward fixed to my reg. and make my gun "better" ?
If you get a new drop foward, your going to have to get a new regulator, because the red in a stock mongoose is in the asa/drop foward.
__________________
noob101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:06 PM #249
S[]m1
 
 
S[]m1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Hungary
Thanks
__________________
Mongoose Legion 2nd Division Special Forces
Wrath Legion Devil Division
S[]m1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 09:56 AM #250
S[]m1
 
 
S[]m1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Hungary
Hi all ! i need help my mongoose 2 act strangely ! After few shots the paint is stuck in the barrel. and not once, always.
PLEASE HELP !!!
__________________
Mongoose Legion 2nd Division Special Forces
Wrath Legion Devil Division
S[]m1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 10:24 PM #251
bassplaya1213
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
u probly have a bad barell to bore match. get a bigger barrel or smaller paint
__________________
Diablo Mongoose bbs/wrath t-board/check it sweet spot trigger/dye ultralight 14 inch/eggy3/nitro duck 70 ci xtreme adjustable tank
bassplaya1213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:17 PM #252
noob101
*Insert catch phrase*
 
noob101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassplaya1213 View Post
u probly have a bad barell to bore match. get a bigger barrel or smaller paint
The barrel has a certain bore on it, so it's paint to bore match.

And it's just the paint, it's too big for the barrel to shoot.
__________________
noob101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump