PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-24-2015, 06:42 PM #1
Baccummba

Stock Class Gear/Soft Goods

Hey Pump community

I'm about to commit fully to stock class play and I'm curious what systems everyone uses. I'm interested in one of the behind the back rigs but they just look so awkward to use especially with capless tubes. I've had too many caps come open in my games so I'm more interested in capless setups.

Again I'm looking for personal experiences, pros, con's, lessons learned.
Thanks gents

Here's what I've looked at

Ronin Gear Stock Class Elite Harness
http://paintballgateway.com/rogesthapa.html

Pb Mafia Joyride
http://www.topstitch.net/paintball-m...paintball-pack

WTF Stalker Stock Class Vest
http://www.wtfidea.com/whiskey-two-f...ck-class-vest/

GxG Flipped Out
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flipped-Out-...em58 c785e549
Baccummba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2015, 07:02 PM #2
painter4life05
cixelsyd

Annual Supporting Member
painter4life05 supports Cereal Killerz 2
painter4life05 donated to help Peyton Trent
I have used the flipped out both capped and capless. It works well and feels comfortable. It does not have the quality of a PB mafia but it was a lot cheaper. Also I have the WTF gauntlet and that is really cool to use and you look bad *** using it.
Have you thought about leg rigs? I have the Pb Mafia drop leg and use it the most out of the 4 stock class packs I have.
painter4life05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 07:21 PM #3
Baccummba

Quote:
Originally Posted by painter4life05 View Post
I have used the flipped out both capped and capless. It works well and feels comfortable. It does not have the quality of a PB mafia but it was a lot cheaper. Also I have the WTF gauntlet and that is really cool to use and you look bad *** using it.
Have you thought about leg rigs? I have the Pb Mafia drop leg and use it the most out of the 4 stock class packs I have.
I have used the drop leg. Its a good method of storing extra ammo, not my favorite for reloads under stress. I just wish I had more luck with the caps popping open. idk maybe I'm just too rough
Baccummba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:28 AM #4
Mr Idiot Box
Rubber Ducky Pump Squad

Mr Idiot Box plays in the PSP
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I run the Joyride with there dump pouch and love it. It's well built and capless. I picked up mine second hand for a bit cheaper then PB mafia sells them for but they are worth the price.
Old 06-29-2015, 12:54 PM #5
Clark Gryphyn

I picked up a shotgun shell belt for cheap. Works great.
Clark Gryphyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 12:11 PM #6
Pitbull30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baccummba View Post
I have used the drop leg. Its a good method of storing extra ammo, not my favorite for reloads under stress. I just wish I had more luck with the caps popping open. idk maybe I'm just too rough
i had the same problem with my dropleg rig all i did was put a little blue painters tape around the rim of the tubes and the speed caps fit much tighter that way and wont pop off as much.... i wanna say it cut down on pop offs by 80% like this.
Old 07-27-2015, 09:58 AM #7
pumpndump

pumpndump has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i use the flipped out harness and i love it. i had it upside down the first couple times i used it, and a ref told me to flip it over to make it easier to reload, i cant believe i never noticed how it was supposed to be used.

but back on topic, i love it. makes reloading so much easier because you dont need to worry about losing the caps.
pumpndump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:11 AM #8
yoder916
DIRTBAGS

yoder916 plays in the PSP
I have the WTF Shoulder Rig. I actually prefer the Shoulder Rig personally (I don't shoot allot of paint, even when playing open), Holds 14 cap less Tubes and has 4 holders above, where you could option to hold Capped Tubes or 12gram refill cartridges. Be warned though when I purchased my shoulder rig (From WTF) I was told by others the wait time is usually 3-4 months, mine took almost 9 Months... could be a freak experience... but just fair warning. It's an amazing rig though no question about it. Extremely well made and comfortable.
yoder916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 05:02 PM #9
DyE 5
ߪ qr

has been a member for 10 years
I sold my phantom awhile ago but I still have my joyride, I love it. I actually bought a 5/50 first and I didnt even have a SC gun at the time, I liked the 5/50 so much I didn't hesitate to buy the joyride. It gets my vote
Mossberg
Sig Sauer
Remington
DyE 5 is offline   Reply With Quote