PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-01-2014, 01:36 AM #1
Vikingpaint

Rebel 02 pump conversion - any advice?

Hello!

So this little Rebel 02 Bottomline is the first marker I ever purchased and I'd like to upgrade it into a pump. I purchased a used azodin kp and love playing pump now. That being said, I know this will take work and I'm ok with that - buying a pump is not my solution or reason for this.

I've gone through on eBay and I notice a lot of rebel frames and upgrade bolts and whatnot for sale. I will eventually be using those.

I feel comfortable with converting the internals (hammer and bolt) but my confusion comes with the actual pump (not connecting to the bolt) and cleanly preventing the blow back.

I don't want to buy a pump kit, I'd enjoy the process of manufacturing my own. I feel I can't get all the necessary parts between Lowes and Home Depot here in Fairbanks. I'm also trying to avoid purchasing too much online because a pump kit can cost $25 and the shipping will be $30 just because I'm outside the 48 contiguous states.

I've seen some of the "spump" guides but I'd like a little more detail on the pump handle and how that works along with stopping the blow back properly and without harm to the gun.

I am also using a $10 spyder xtra I found as a trial run Had to mention that in case there is one other 32 degrees Rebel fan out there that will curse my paintball career!

Thanks in advance

DTW
Vikingpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-01-2014, 01:37 AM #2
Vikingpaint

Sorry I may have put this in the wrong thread. Pump tech thread?
Vikingpaint is offline   Reply With Quote