Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-07-2005, 05:03 AM #22
RoamingGnome4
Go for the custom

has been a member for 10 years
Carbines ram mod. Makes it lighter and faster. Carbine no longer does this

If your a member of the Colbert Nation put this in your sig.
Old 04-19-2005, 11:49 PM #23
djpandaboy

djpandaboy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
but i do.........only 15 dollars shipped back to you 2-3 day but i guess that was overlooked :-/ check out the sig....i can make the t1 ram the same style as the odyssey 03 ram on both sides which means it has even less weight than carbines.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:05 PM #24
snakeplayer (Banned)
I blue myself.

good job chargedduist, im glad that you at least have heavily backed up your claim tyhat he is a scammer, hope something gets done about it
Old 04-28-2005, 01:13 PM #25
Master_Flea
Master Customizer

Master_Flea is a Supporting Member
lightened by taking off excess metal,

how can u be such a jerk. he isnt asking alot from you! just to get his mony back. if i were him id be asking for more because of all teh truble and just pissing me off

i sugest telling a mod and to get his isp # banned so he can never come back, or he can just give you your money back + "intrest" i believe and none of this will happen

Angel A4 FLY (cobalt)
ANS GX-3(green) dye swing and UL
Old 05-01-2005, 12:17 AM #26
andisblue (Banned)
Banned

i had trouble with this guy too. i tried to talk to him on AIM about his gun body and he just started getting an attitude out of no where. then he left me negative feedback because i got attitude right back at him. he didnt even do a transaction with me and left negative feedback. oh well thats 40 bucks he's not making off of me. mods dont do anything about the feedback even though i reported it like 4 times.
Old 05-01-2005, 07:53 AM #27
ChargedDust

UPDATE !
UPDATE !
UPDATE !

This guy is actually Sampras1489, who has been BANNED, he is on the bannage list thread.

Take a look at andisblue thread. http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=910778

First off the two of them never did a deal but this dirtbag goes and leaves negative feedback for the guy - what's wrong with that!!!

Then as you can see from the clip andi posted, the guy is actually Sampras1489 - BANNED.

You wanna deal with this guy, do so at your own risk.

Last edited by ChargedDust : 05-05-2005 at 12:03 PM.
Old 05-04-2005, 03:09 PM #28
idk120
always thinking

i delt with him a while ago, i realized he was shaddy so i backed out of the deal and he threatened me on aim
Old 05-16-2005, 12:20 PM #29
andisblue (Banned)
Banned

He must be friends with the admins, b/c they ignore me when I report his false feedback, and even when I post in 'Talk to the admin' forum.
Old 05-27-2005, 03:21 PM #30
spob (Banned)

I had problems with him also. he wanted me to send him a t1 that he could make payments on. He is a scammer for sure.
Old 06-04-2005, 06:37 PM #31
greenpanther87
I'm too good for a team..

greenpanther87 is a Supporting Member
This kid's a tool. I traded my XFS for his T-board and he repeatily changed the deal, asked for more money, *****ed about that he had no money for gas, etc etc.
The deal did go through just fine, but he claimed the T-board had a T-chip, which is utter bull. I threatened to sick Trooper on him and good ol' Troops talked him down and explained to him that no one's more willing to B/S/T professionally than me.
The kid was scared cause he didn't know how to setup a T-Board, which I did in literally 30 secs.
Just don't deal with this kid (who FYI, probably isn't really 'Jon Miller'), period. He doesn't B/S/T well and this combined with the other problems makes me think he should be B-A-N-N-E-D.

All positive feedback

Last edited by greenpanther87 : 06-04-2005 at 06:48 PM.
Old 01-19-2006, 08:17 PM #32
realkilla

realkilla is a Supporting Member
well i am not saying that he didnt do anything to the people above but he did send me his gun and was an excellent trader there may be other issues that i do not know about but he did not scam me and he had the chance to

Last edited by realkilla : 01-21-2006 at 06:38 PM.
Old 02-27-2006, 02:42 PM #33
xXlindermanXx

umm hes a very nice guy and no he doesnt scam its just a freakin spyder u nooooooobbbbb leave him alone ill vouch for him on this its just a spider and he might have thought it was modded

jeeez effin noob go polish your 32degrees mask

ohhhh

pwned!!!
Statistics show that 99% of statistic that end up in peoples sigs have a 97.5% chance of being made up on the spot 90% of the time. If you are part of the 3% that believes this 98% of the time put this in your sig. It is also true that 89% of the percentage of people who are part of the 3% who havnt done somthing really have done it 90% of the time thus only 1% of paintballers actually tell 80% of the truth 50% of the time.

~My Feedback~