Dune Buggy Johnson

Little Ian is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Little Ian plays in the PSP
Little Ian supports Empire
Re: Re: Pball Being banned in the state of flordia

Quote:
Originally posted by Pimptastic_Baller89
Yea....and about the baseball bat thing. If baseball bats are being used to comit some crimes, does that mean that major league players are doing it.........

does it mean pro paintballers or even tournament paintballers are the ones doing the vandalizing? i think not.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:35 PM #86
PS_front-player
my old title sucked

also, *only read first and half of last pg* but what about the NPPL tournies they hold there...?? how r they gonna do that?? will they ban that too? if they do, im sure the businesses wont like it... cuz im sure it helps them sumhow.....

also... i dont understand... they want to ban paintball.... cuz ppl shot car windows and houses... stuff like that... but they dont ban guns when gangstas kill ppl?? or when some1 robs a bank...?? i mean WTH....

and waht xtraboy said... if they do... tell them *the state of florida* that they will have to remburse(sp) u for ur paintball xpensises that u have at the time... guns/hoppers/tanks/paint/etc.

also... how many paintball shops r in florida?? that would put them all out of business also.... wouldnt the state have to reemburse(sp) them also???

very very doutful that it will happen if u look at everything that would have to happen if they did ban it.... how will they go about making sure ppl in florida dont have markers, what about the companies set up to sell paintball stuff.... etc.
Black Phantom VSC

Feedback ---> http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post20082927
Old 02-26-2005, 09:40 PM #87
PS_front-player
my old title sucked

Quote:
Originally posted by paintballer331
you have a very good point there but i still want to go the FL and beat the hell outa people with "random pieces of sports equipment" just to see if there is the smallest movement to ban those sports
beat some1 with a tenis raquet, horse shoe, hocky stick, basball bat, football helmit, hit some1 in the head over and over again with a socer ball, throw tenis balls at ppl... lol some of that stuffs sounds like fun
Black Phantom VSC

Feedback ---> http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post20082927
Old 02-26-2005, 09:45 PM #88
32xtippypnt98c
Bunkering you, 24/7

aint gunna happen, they aint gunna ban baseball cuz somebody bashed a car window with a baseball bat, and they aint gunna ban golf cuz a golf ball hit somebody's wingshield, and the court woul most likely be overwhelmed by petitions and other protests if tehy tried, it just aint gunna happen, im in georgia so it doesn't affect me, but still a neighboring state, but if that happened, i would be VERY shocked

Edit: BTW, you can do a lot more damage with golf clubs and golf balls than baseball bats IMO, so if this happens, we're all headin to florida armed with golf clubs right, mwahahaha
Ion #2300
Reloader B
Crossfire 68/30 (fiber, with dye rhino cover)
Q-Lock
Check-It Unimount

Soon to come:
dye ultralite

Last edited by 32xtippypnt98c : 02-26-2005 at 09:49 PM.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:49 PM #89
stlyesom
The Sandwich Man

Everyone that's posting these "well then they have to ban baseball" agruments is overlooking that baseball bats and golf clubs are meant for hitting baseballs and golf balls not people. Paintball guns are for shooting people.

[/devil's advocate]

Myspizzace

Hot 2k5'd ECX F/S

Feedback
Old 02-26-2005, 09:52 PM #90
paintmauler
E-qualizer

paintmauler is a Supporting Member
this is retarded **** man....they can ban paintball guns but they cant ban real guns?? atleast when being shot with a paintball gun u survive but with a gun bang usually ur dead...its rediculous no one understand paintball they just think that its some stupid hobby or some bull**** liek that....persay if i were to start driven by n throwin footballs they rnt going to shut the nfl down n ban footballs?!?!

USAF

London Laysick #04
Old 02-26-2005, 09:54 PM #91
stlyesom
The Sandwich Man

Quote:
Originally posted by paintmauler
this is retarded **** man....they can ban paintball guns but they cant ban real guns?? atleast when being shot with a paintball gun u survive but with a gun bang usually ur dead...its rediculous no one understand paintball they just think that its some stupid hobby or some bull**** liek that....persay if i were to start driven by n throwin footballs they rnt going to shut the nfl down n ban footballs?!?!
Well the right to bear arms is in the Constitution, that's a little harder to get rid of...

Myspizzace

Hot 2k5'd ECX F/S

Feedback
Old 02-26-2005, 11:24 PM #92
Chrisco
Keepin' it durrty

Its not going to happen. I live in florida and have heard nothing even about it. Paintball is not going to be banned anywhere, but you guys do have to look at it form the outside world. Also, baseball isnt gonna get banned cuz people gettin the **** knocked out of them. There are millions of dollars in baseball its not going anywhere. Neither is paintball, theres also to much money in it. Guns arent going anywhere either. It would take to much time, money, and effort, by to many people to ban these major things in society. Not to mention it would violate the constitution. Well im out

edit: heh my punch to keyboard spelled jew."
Old 02-26-2005, 11:43 PM #93
paintballer467

Well what about tennis? I've seen those guys hit tennis balls over 100mph right into someone's nuts...tell me that isnt dangerous, I say tennis balls are made for hitting people!
Old 02-27-2005, 08:18 AM #94
gunners02th14
dead shot

just think of it like this, even if they did ban it, people would still have guns and paintballs and would still shoot them, maybe not at a course or tourney but there would still be numerous sightings of paintball guns. Its the same thing with spraypaint etc, even though its illegal people still use it and get away with it. So banning paintball(unless they ban like shipping to FL or something and police are allowed to invade the home) isn't really going to do much except clear out the courses etc, theres still going to be an existence of paintball markers throughout Florida.
Old 02-27-2005, 08:26 AM #95
maddskillzz5

maddskillzz5 helped look for balloons
I'll smuggle paint if i have to. Florida is filled with ignorant people who think paintball is THE WORST.
Old 02-27-2005, 08:39 AM #96
Shockerkid82
I Play On.

Yea why dont they ban guns..
Old 02-27-2005, 08:45 AM #97
32xtippypnt98c
Bunkering you, 24/7

Quote:
Originally posted by stlyesom
Everyone that's posting these "well then they have to ban baseball" agruments is overlooking that baseball bats and golf clubs are meant for hitting baseballs and golf balls not people. Paintball guns are for shooting people.

[/devil's advocate]
we are saying that more in the sense of proper use, paintball guns are made for shooting people in a safe environment with goggles and other protctive equpiment, not shootin a person in a drive by shooting with no protetive padding
Old 02-27-2005, 09:42 AM #98
stlyesom
The Sandwich Man

Quote:
Originally posted by 32xtippypnt98c
we are saying that more in the sense of proper use, paintball guns are made for shooting people in a safe environment with goggles and other protctive equpiment, not shootin a person in a drive by shooting with no protetive padding
I know what you're saying, but you have to think about what the angry anti-paintball people are saying.

Myspizzace

Hot 2k5'd ECX F/S

Feedback
Old 02-27-2005, 10:02 AM #99
1mpu1se

If this passes, no more World Cup in Florida?
Old 02-27-2005, 10:09 AM #100
cockerman1417
Blind kids hate you too

cockerman1417 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cockerman1417 posts videos on PbNation
cockerman1417 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cockerman1417 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
or orlando cup
Old 02-27-2005, 10:16 AM #101
fossilhead
Don't need a helmet

Last edited by fossilhead : 02-27-2005 at 10:45 AM.
Old 02-27-2005, 10:28 AM #102
fossilhead
Don't need a helmet

Wow. You are all getting worked up over a hypothetical situation. There is no eminent threat of paintball being banned statewide anywhere in the good old usa. So shuddup. Even if the quote from the judge was real it doesn't mean anything. It's his personal opinion. One judges opinion means as much as this board. And your conversations about baseball bats etc. It means d*ck. Don't work yourself into a heart attack because someone might take away your precious paintball. If they didn't ban GTA they won't ban paintball. Although they probably have (or will) make it illegal to fire a paintball marker within city limits exept in regulated fields. Which should be where you guys are playing anyway. Regulated fields. Or out of city limits. So cry over florida. Buy the lie because it's cheaper than movie tickets.
Old 02-27-2005, 10:29 AM #103
fossilhead
Don't need a helmet

Oops. I'm a double posting yahoo.
Old 02-27-2005, 10:41 AM #104
pbguy4ever
hobo in training

pbguy4ever plays in the APPA D5 division
could just delete one double post instead of posting again making a triple post
Old 02-27-2005, 10:43 AM #105
fossilhead