PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-25-2005, 01:26 AM #1
Winterhawk

Firestorm High-Efficiency Bolt?

Hey, I was wondering if there's a high efficiency bolt available for the old firestorm cockers? I recently acquired one and it shoots amazingly sweet, but sucks my 4500 - 68ci tank dry faster than I'd like. Thanks!

Oh yeah, and has anyone ever tried fitting Firestorm parts into an Osiris trigger frame? I could probably do it with some dremel time, but I'd like to know if anyone's tried.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2005, 10:59 AM #2
amcfall

has been a member for 10 years
Call PGI, they used to sell one. No idea about the frame, haven't done much to mine. I'd like to change frames and electronics, add an eye, and a high effifiency bolt, but I may just get rid of it instead...
Old 02-25-2005, 01:32 PM #3
Winterhawk

Thanks, I'll contact them, and yeah, I've had thoughts about getting rid of mine too, but for some reason I've enjoyed playing with it over my other cockers (one raced, one mech)...must be the "ugly duckling" look. I've had people give my gun wierd looks at the beginning of the day, but at the end, they respect it.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:40 PM #4
amcfall

has been a member for 10 years
Yeah, it actually works pretty well other than the fact that my LPR does not seem to like staying set. It also has asome pretty good potential, I just can't decide if fI want to sink that much time into it.

If you get the new bolt be saure to let us know how it works, I've enver talked to anyone that has one in their gun.