Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:53 PM #1
tricked_out_esprit (Banned)
Fatal Healing

has been a member for 10 years
Feedback for: tricked_out_esprit

Hey, this is my feedback page. If you done business with me please post how the transaction went.

I've done many deals over the years on here but never asked them to leave feedback.

Since People and Myself are starting to feel feedback is needed; because of scum bags that steal from people, here is my thread to show you I can complete a deal successfully and that you can trust me.

I've tallied up the total for my Positive and Negitive Transactions: 19 Positive (+) & 0 Negitive (-) as of 02/10/07. Not to mention my 43 Positive (+) and 1 Negitive (-) Ebay Feedback. (A guy bought an item I had for sale (Buy-It-Now) well I gave him a refund because he had -1 Feedback and wasn't trustworthy in my opinion, and did not take that to well and left me negitive feedback.) I wish I could find most of the people I've delt with on the nation or even let the people I've done business with since here in 2004 post feedback for me (Pretty sure its agianst rules, and would look awful suspicous too. Not risking it but) I can give you there AOL Instant Messanger names or PBN names if you'd like.

Thanks and hopefully we can do business.

Last edited by tricked_out_esprit : 02-10-2007 at 10:15 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-16-2007, 06:52 AM #2
phrank26

phrank26 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
phrank26 plays in the PSP
phrank26 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Swapped 07 Platinum Parts for his Dust Black 07 parts. The transaction went flawlessly and he was very easy to deal with.

Excellent pbnation, A+++++++++