warlordtfc

Annual Supporting Member
warlordtfc is BST Trusted
warlordtfc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
warlordtfc is for the Gunfight
warlordtfc has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
warlordtfc has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
warlordtfc supports DLX Technology
Grade A+ seller, fast, and easy to keep in contact with.. would do business anytime
PTN #253
Old 01-19-2005, 06:00 PM #3
Dye Heavyweight
Beast

Dye Heavyweight is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Great buyer. Would definatly do business again with him if I need to and he is easy to contact on AIM almost on every afternoon. Overall A+ buyer
Old 01-19-2005, 07:26 PM #4
II f0rSaKeN II

great trader- shipped first - deal went thru without any problems! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 08-24-2005, 10:35 PM #5
dvd980
DVD

said the gun was NIB and it really was ...great seller
Old 03-01-2007, 02:40 PM #6
azn-pimp
one ball in ur face...

BAD dealer. Sounds geniune at first but i have been waiting close to two months for a package that he supposely sent out. He has failed to produce tracking # for the packages. I have filed a claim with Paypal on this issue and await a response.. So far my opinion of this person is "STAY FAR AWAY".

================
Previous information: 1/14/2007 Payment of $215.00 was made to seller. The seller acknowledged the payment and asked for 3-4 days for payment to clear into their account, I allowed 3-4days. 1/22/2007 seller states that the item is boxed up and ready to be shipped. 1/31/2007 seller states that the item has been shipped. 2/10/2007 I asked what the delay on the item being delivered was. Seller states that there was problem at the UPS Store and they will look into what happened. 2/16/2007 the seller states that the item was shipped to a wrong address and returned. They will reship the item as soon as possible. I specifically asked the seller to ship to the following address: ******** Because this is my work address where all packages for recorded if they have come in or not. I asked my mailroom if they have signed in any packages with the name 'Henry Tang' or 'Nha Ngo'(my mom's name which is the name on the paypal account). They stated they have not seen any packages that I have not signed for. So now its 6 weeks and I have not seen a single item for the amount that I paid for. I have sent messages to the seller in regards and have no heard from them since. I just want my money back… This is not how transactions are suppose to conclude. I have done my part and have nothing to show for my $215.00. Please keep the item and return my money as this gone on long enough. I have nothing else to say. I just want a refund of my payment or at least justification that they seller has sent the item via tracking number or receipt from the shipping company.

Last edited by azn-pimp : 03-09-2007 at 08:05 AM.