PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-21-2005, 01:06 AM #1
electric~electra

Tes =/= Tes B

I know that the TES B has a plastic gripframe, but will that make much difference? Also, whats this about the eyes of the TES not working well, when shooting quickly (when using bright paint). I heard somewhere that the TES B had updated software, that had fixed the eye problem (if there was one). I can probably get a new TES B for $150, but if anything went wrong, I'd be screwed...I could also get a TES from my local shop (One Shot PB>all), for probably $200-250, but if anything went wrong, (with the board etc.), he may replace it...(he replaced a friends revvy board 3 times, and my friends TES twice)
What should I do?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2005, 03:21 PM #2
fastsaturnsw2

it's basically the exact same gun, the b has a polymer grip frame like that of my glock, rechargeable battery, nicer grips and a different lcd readout, membrane pad instead of push buttons and didn't always come with the eye's installed but does come with the wires. I went with the b 'cause I couldn't find a TES anywhere, figured I'd one it later anyways so it didn't matter. Now my wife says she won't play and I've already got an o3e and a t-boarded d'fly so It's up for sale. I never even chrono'd it. Bought the tes-b and a delrin bolt put the eye in and a twist feedneck. Then dry fired it a bunch, If you want one in pretty much perfect shape I'll sell it to you for $150 shipped.
Corey

Looking for a cheap canon dslr, 300d etc.