Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-20-2005, 03:46 PM #1
NicholasPostoloff

NicholasPostoloff is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
NicholasPostoloff owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Question General Dragun Question

First, let me say that I'm doing this for a friend (so please don't flame). I don't own a Dragun marker, I'm pretty much Smart Parts, so if this has been posted before, I'm very sorry, but please help me.

On to the question.... what is up with Dragun? Are they out of business, or what? Their phone is disconnected, their e-mail support is gone... so what is up? Did they get bought out, or just simply go out of business? (this is what my friend wants to know)

This is what I want to know... it seems like they are out of business, however, why are their markers all over the place? It seems like you can pick one up easily, however, there's no support (from what I've heard).

I will say, in advance, thank you to everyone that helps me, ~Nicholas~
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2005, 03:53 PM #2
GooG
Formally KnownAs MiniGooG

dragun forums is enough support
Old 02-20-2005, 03:55 PM #3
NicholasPostoloff

Please, do you know answers to my questions? He actually messed up his board, and wanted to get in contact with the company. Thank you.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:57 PM #4
¿AuToM@TiC?
DiSGuY

Good Question, i am wondering just the same, tho id highly doubt it, considering their markers are everywhere(as you said), and they are being purchased at a consistant rate (from what i can tell) which means that it is highly unlikely that they are bankrupt, id say that the most likely thing is that they have been purchased, but anyway, thier customer service never really was much to brag about in the first place, so maybe...
they forgot to hang up the phone, deleted thier e-mail outta stupidity, and thier support is now not only terrible, but non-existent as well! lol, of course that is just somthing that a brainiac like myself would think of.
not very likely they'd do that all at once. to be honest i really dont know whats up, i too will be keeping an i on this thread for some answers.
Old 02-20-2005, 04:02 PM #5
GooG

no one knows, theyll be back through a diff name probably, best bet to buy a new board, not that expensive, i have a few for sale, check my sig the green text..

if not, www.scenariodreams.com for a tboard
Old 02-20-2005, 04:07 PM #6
NicholasPostoloff

NO ONE??? There has to be someone... hmmm. I thank everyone that shows interest in this thread. The issue is not just a new board GooG, however, I do thank you for shedding some light... if this guy says yeah, just a new board, I'll turn to you, however, his board isn't that bad messed up, long story, but it's just a little plastic piece. Anyways... thank you all.
Old 02-20-2005, 04:12 PM #7
GooG

explain your problem, we can help thats what we are here for, but i doubt you will get any backup for companys
Old 02-20-2005, 05:23 PM #8
AdrenalineRush

AdrenalineRush is a Supporting Member
Dragun hasn't been in business for some time. If you check ebay for a name "pbdiscount" They are selling all of draguns stock they have left. After that there won't be any dragun, and the guns out will be the only guns left.

My Feedback

Old 02-20-2005, 05:24 PM #9
NicholasPostoloff

Thank you very much. I didn't think they could be in business, however, I didn't know and this confirms it. I figure it's a company that makes markers for X years, quits for a few, comes back under a different name, and does the same thing.
Old 02-20-2005, 05:27 PM #10
AdrenalineRush

AdrenalineRush is a Supporting Member
We will just have to see what happens. Dragun has been many different names throughout the history of the company.

My Feedback

Old 02-20-2005, 10:09 PM #11
willis714 (Banned)

I bought my T1 4 months ago and through this site and everyone on it I have managed to find every upgrade part(and I've done them all)with no help from Dragun.Somewhere on the Dragun threads is any info you need and links to everyone whos has the parts.It just takes time and effort but in the long run when you fire it up and people go"Damn what did you pay for that ?" and you tell them $250.00 its all worth it.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:29 PM #12
tombstone

tombstone is a Supporting Member
You can't get ahold of them so don't bother buy googs board or tboard it.Most everything else can be outsourced.Carry on.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:50 PM #13
EcirFolip
If it aint broken, mod it

Dragun Empire went out of buisness, but they are just the US reseller for One Group International (OGI). Now odyssey and diablo are selling markers made by OGI, but Dragun is seemingly gone. If you need replacement parts, i would try to contact odyssey, otherwise the only place for gun-specific parts would be on this forum.

JIMMY Green-Black T1, Shocktech Dragun Supa-fly Bolt, Empire 10-piece, BL Torpedo reg, Micro-Rock LPR w/ Zenitram Adapter, 50g switch, THEBETTERONE Trigger w/ Magnets, QEV mod, Modded Gripframe w/ DYE Stickies!, O2 Ram and spring, Unimount, OGI Twisting Feedneck, T-Board, T-Chip, 1st Gen JDMOTO Eyes, Battery Kill Switch, CRCB-0051 Solenoid
Old 02-21-2005, 10:22 AM #14
NicholasPostoloff

Thank you all, you have answered my questions. I understand that you can get everything though the boards, however, I think it's crappy that they shut down. However, there are compaines that will do that. Thank you all.
Old 02-21-2005, 10:32 AM #15
BKMrBlack

Just so you know, it was not Dragun Empires decision to just shut down. They went into a merger with Odyssey in good faith, showed them the roaps of how to run a marker company, taught them how to fix them, etc, and then Edyssey totally screwed Dragun over, stole thier supplier out from under them and put them out of business.
Old 02-21-2005, 10:45 AM #16
plushdragon

plushdragon helped look for balloons
This might be the company that made the dragon marker.

preco corp in tw. or at lest place that might be able to make spare parts.
http://oem.preco.com.tw/