PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-18-2005, 06:54 PM #1
pbdude02
yehh buddy

gun not firing

Well my dads old dragun (unmarked one, not tes....) Is loosing power to set off the sear... new batterie.. Only thing i can think of is since the noid is loosing power, mabey i should get a lighter spring for the sear??? any and all input will be greatly appreciated

what happends when i shoot it is it will act like there isnt enought batteries, when ive put several new ones in to try. Ive put a shim in, adjusted the little skrew behind the noid, all will get like 3 normal shots and then it will not shoot again.... so as you can see where i am getting my "noid "dieing" theory" from
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2005, 10:54 PM #2
pbdude02
yehh buddy

Any help>?
Old 02-18-2005, 11:00 PM #3
infernopb

My friends gun does that sometimes but it isnt his noid it is the sear and stiker gettin stuck/hung up. This happened to him because he has a tes which when shootin at like 10-14bps wears out his sear and striker fast. tes are known to do that and then they stick like yours, uncock or bounce ungodly bad
Old 02-19-2005, 11:18 AM #4
pbdude02
yehh buddy

Ill try that, but in the middle of a game i dont think my dad will wanna be recocking his gun...
Old 02-20-2005, 09:34 PM #5
the SD PBaller (Banned)
Banned

yeah.. my T1 did that and i just had to adjust the lpr.. then put my reg (torp) at like 375 and it shot good every shot. Also try turning the eye off by holding the trigger for 10 seconds, cuz it might be broken like mine
Old 02-21-2005, 11:22 AM #6
z2sirlagger3z

haha my does that too =[ just adjust the pressure and then your good your pressure is prob too low for it right now so adjust up a lil more just a bit

HIGH END CAR AUDIO! 12 inch jlW7 and 2200 watt amp

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post47996225