body for deluxe - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-24-2002, 01:07 AM #1
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: paintball haven
 has been a member for 10 years
Question body for deluxe

i would like to know if i can get a new body for my rebel deluxe because mine is all scratched up and also if there is a body from that has a verticle feed so that i can transfer the rebel deluxes insides onto the other frame, becasue i think powerfeed sux @$$...........thanx, CAL
i nailed you man
snipercal7 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 04-24-2002, 02:14 PM #2
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: oviedo florida
 has been a member for 10 years
i just replied to another thread asking a similar question. and i answered to the negative, you can't get a verticle feed body for a rebel. but you can get a replacement if you call 32 degrees.

BUT i just realized that the new rebel BBT has a verticle feed and the same grip frame as rebel deluxes, so maybe you can order a replacement REBEL BBT RECEIVER from 32 degrees and it'll work on your gun.

Rios_creos is offline  
Old 04-24-2002, 07:56 PM #3
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Esko, Minnesota
 has been a member for 10 years

snipercal, i dont not think you could get a body for you gun but you might be able to..haha..see ya cal
"We all go a little mad sometimes."
SPYDERJON is offline  
Old 05-27-2002, 09:45 PM #4
Paynteballa's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Minnesota
 has been a member for 10 years
sniper cal, judging by your paintball illiteracy, you proabaly will never get good at paintball. also, your gun most likely sucks. you probably have tried to take your strip pin out with a chisel and pounded dents in your gun.
Support our team....wear our paint
Paynteballa is offline  

Posting Rules
Forum Jump