vertical feed for deluxe? - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-23-2002, 10:04 PM #1
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Esko, Minnesota
 has been a member for 10 years
Question vertical feed for deluxe?

i would like to know how to make my rebel deluxe have a verticle feed instead of a power feed..............thanx it would help me out a lot.....thanx cal
"We all go a little mad sometimes."
SPYDERJON is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 04-24-2002, 01:42 PM #2
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: oviedo florida
 has been a member for 10 years
Actually it won't help you. I noticed that for some reason, all rebels have more blow back than the average blow back gun.

I don't know why, probably a problem with the length of the bolt.

anyhow, PM spud majic and order a bolt from him, and a valve if you want.

They are teflon, have no o rings, never need oiling, last a long time, and and super duper high flowing. and they stop the blow back problem .

I ordered my valve and bolt from him and should be getting them soon, i'll inform you when i get them.

So you don't need vertical feed, it won't do you any good, especially since AGD did a test and vertical feed can feed balls up to 15 bps without bumps or skips and powerfeed can feed 18 bps without bumps or skips.

This depends on the gun being used but in this case, with blow backs, its true.

and to answer your question, you can't make it vertical feed YET. I think you may be able to buy a rebel LE body for it, but they take different grip frames .

Rios_creos is offline  

Posting Rules
Forum Jump