Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 11:37 AM #1
*NiTr0*
Ex *********

*NiTr0* is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
**rules, READ Before Posting**

This forum is becoming very problematic. Its getting out of control and it's not easy for me to keep up with it since I have been busy lately.

A few rules are going to be enforced and I want to see you guys/gals fallow them.

#1 - Cussing
No more cussing, If I see any cussing, bypassing the swear filter, I am gonna delete the post. and if it carrys on, Im gonna delete the thread, And if it keeps going, You will be getting a ban.

#2 - Think before you post
Everyone should think before they post, First and formost, Is this post going to start a flame war? It always starts with one post, and it always keeps going. If you have a disagreement with someone, Please, Do NOT start a flame war, It only makes more work for me and It gets old. If you have a disagreement, Take it to the PM's or AIM, or something else.

#3 - Respect other users
There has been people disrespecting others for their opinions, If they are from lets say, the kingmen forum, Treat them like they post here every day, Not like they dont know what they are talking about, It makes it a better place. So lets just all be friends, and if you have a disagreement, Settle it nicely, dont start a flame war.

By this I mean, Dont go "Oh YOUR GUN SUCKS, I THINK ITS A PEICE OF CRAP" and say that only. You can give FACTS of why you think that, but do not say that.

#4 No caps lock
Please watch the caps lock, or shift button, When you type in all caps, It's like you're yelling at someone, and I will just completely delete your post.

#5 B/S/T Threads
NO B/S/T THREADS! ALL of you have seen them being deleted/closed. THERE ARE NO B/S/T THREADS ALOUD IN THE PMI FORUMS.

#6 VS THREADS
NO VS THREADS! They only cause flaming and what not, VS threads are not aloud.

If you do see something starting, flaming, trolling, Use the report this to a mod button, its a big red button on EVERY post, on the bottom right of them. It DOES work and I check my email every day. I will get to it as soon as I can.

Thank you much for reading this. Do your best to fallow the rules, It helps me out alot and I thank you for that.

-Marc.

Ex moderator

Last edited by *NiTr0* : 03-05-2006 at 09:18 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Closed Thread