Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-05-2005, 12:29 AM #1
oz-69
THE OTHER WHITE MEAT

has been a member for 10 years
TES velocity adjustment

Does anybody know if the back piece from a Spyder will drop in to the TES? Adjusting the regulator for velocity is just CRAZY!

feedback links:

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2005, 02:28 AM #2
half-step

half-step is a Supporting Member
Yes, it will fit.

Grey TES * CP Reg * Bullet Drop w/On-Off * Bandit Bolt * 50g Switch * 3 Point Stock Trigger Mod * Rocket Valve * Clamp Feedneck * JAVA Recharge Mod

Dragun Mods*Manuals
My Feedback
Old 03-05-2005, 02:41 AM #3
tombstone

tombstone is a Supporting Member
It will fit I just tried my rodeo adjuster on my T1 lines up perfectly.The groove is a little small on the spyder piece for the dragun pin you will have to take a rat tail file and enlarge the groove or use the spyder pin which fits loose.Man a couple of thoughts first off it looks like **** man ****ing ugly.Second all high end gats use air pressure to adjust velocity.Goodluck though.
Old 03-05-2005, 04:00 PM #4
oz-69
THE OTHER WHITE MEAT

It would be different if the reg was externally adjustable, but don't you have to take it apart to adjust it? I may just get an ergo reg or something, but then I have to change the drop on it. but if the the back tube fitsthen /i geuss one of the 15* front pieces would fit to. this gives me hope. I like the angled out feel, that is what I got used to woth autocockers before I sold out and went electro.
Don't tell nobody

feedback links:

Old 03-05-2005, 04:25 PM #5
tombstone

On the TES you just adjust the large allen on side towards thre bottom.Clockwise to lower the FPS and counterclockwise to raise it.
Old 03-05-2005, 06:27 PM #6
oz-69
THE OTHER WHITE MEAT

Man the instructions suck, they were talking about disaasembling the reg and all that crap. I geuss they were talking about a stock cocker reg or something. Thanks tombstone, but I am still gonna get a 15* front block, I just wish I could put a macro kit on the stock reg and drop, crappy dragun threads.

feedback links:

Old 03-06-2005, 02:37 AM #7
da_SuXor
got BPS?

Quote:
Originally posted by tombstone
It will fit I just tried my rodeo adjuster on my T1 lines up perfectly.The groove is a little small on the spyder piece for the dragun pin you will have to take a rat tail file and enlarge the groove or use the spyder pin which fits loose.Man a couple of thoughts first off it looks like **** man ****ing ugly.Second all high end gats use air pressure to adjust velocity.Goodluck though.
How did you put the spyder velocity adjuster on a T1? Isn't your QEV/rear air line going in there?
ION #008994 | X-10 Drop | Z-boarded eVLution II | Crossfire 88/4500 | QEV
TES | FBM Drop | Halo TSA Frontman LCD | OGI Reg | 14" J&J Ceramic
Old 03-06-2005, 04:03 AM #8
oz-69
THE OTHER WHITE MEAT

T1 has the same body as a Tes though right? He probably just got bored.

feedback links:

Old 03-06-2005, 07:29 AM #9
tombstone

Well removed the ram cap which has my qev attached along with the ram. Then I simply put the adjuster in the back of my T1 obiviuosly I did not shoot it that way I just tried it to see if it would work on a tes which it would I will post a pic later today after Iget back from mowing some puppets.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:09 PM #10
oz-69
THE OTHER WHITE MEAT

Anybody want to sell me one? I prefer black or silver but since my TES is silver to gold with a blue plug(Dont laugh I got it for $152 shipped with a clamping feedneck), I geuss the color doesn't matter

feedback links:

Old 03-06-2005, 05:37 PM #11
adgergewh

I have a chrome one with a black knob.