monkey trainer

has been a member for 10 years
good trade... great deal...
would do business with again...
Old 02-16-2005, 10:44 PM #3
HuH?0083
$)TrUe-KiLlEr($

Traded timmy bolts with him. Came as described and he even sent first. Great guy and easy to talk to.

Thanks, Jay
Old 02-22-2005, 10:28 AM #4
dave "8ball"
AKA 8ball3290

dave "8ball" is a Supporting Member
dave "8ball" is playing at Living Legends III
great trader, sent first, with quick shipping. A+++++

THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELL ME TO OVERSHOOT PEOPLE!!!
i fix dem cockers good.

yeah i play pump, cuz i like to stroke it before i shoot it

Old Skool Baller.... shootin' fools since 87
Old 03-09-2005, 06:41 PM #5
empiretimmy53

traded timmy bodies...good trader, he sent first, very fast shipping, stays in comunication, A
Old 04-17-2005, 11:11 PM #6
MonkeyG
Now that you need her

great communicator, great guy! A+++!!!!
Click Here To Save The Nation
Want a NME LE?
Join the UPF and make a change in paintball
Old 07-01-2005, 01:21 PM #7
jeremy1985
keepin it real since 1985

Annual Supporting Member
jeremy1985 is a Supporting Member
A+++++++++++++ trader we traded guns his gun came exactly the way described. i wouldn't hesitate to do business with this guy again if the chance presented itself. kept me abreast of the situation. really nice guy to deal with

A+++++++++++++++ person
Old 09-18-2005, 08:42 PM #8
snakeplayer (Banned)
I blue myself.

alright, well I really do hate to have to be the first to post some negative fedback. I have never had to give negative feedback, and I really hope that this will be settled and i can replace this with some good feedback.

anyways. about 2 and a half to 3 months ago, I posted that i had a Chrome CP swoop trigger in the timmy swapping thread, i asked for a black CP stick trigger. He pmed me and said that he had a stick trigger for my swoop. So naturally i agree, and at that time, i did not have as much feedback as i do now, and he was nice and i was convinced that he would be alright to deal with. So i shipped first expecting it to take 2 weeks tops to get the stick trigger. So i tell him that i shipped it and a few days later he tells me on AIM that he got it.

About a week goes by and i dont get the stick trigger, so i catch him on aim to ask about it, and he says that he shipped it a few days back. So i figure its no problem, maybe it got caught up somewhere in the mail. This whole time I have been very curtious, and so has he, so i still do not doubt him.

Another week goes by and i dont get the trigger, i get him on AIM again and ask, he says that it came back to him because of the adress. So i naturally assume that mistakes happen, and i dont worry about it.

Another week and i still have no trigger. At this point i am beginning to become a bit doubtful, as anyone probably would. I start looking around at a few of his posts, just to reasure myself that he is not a scamme,r which i still do not think he is, even now.

But, looking at one of his BST posts, he is selling his timmy..........with a black CP stick trigger. this makes me a bit mad, so i AIM him and he says that he did not like the swoop trigger and that he had sent my trigger back to me. He had not said a single thing about this before however, so i was still assuming that i was going to get the stick trigger. This made me a bit angry, but i accepted it and just waited for the Swoop to come back.

A week goes by and still not a sight of a trigger in the mail. i pm him, and ask where it is, he says that he shipped it, and he did not know where it was, but that if it was returned to him, becasue of one of his mistakes, that he would include a volly in with it, just for my troubles. This is ok with me, so i wait a bit longer.

Later that week i see his post in a "free stuff thread" he offers a proto jersey, so i IM him and ask if he would mind sending it to me, he said yes, that he would send it with the trigger..........

but wasnt the trigger already shipped? it was supposed to be, so now, i have no idea what he is doing, and i am just hoping to get my trigger back.

So i im him and ask whats going on, he says that the trigger got shipped back to him, and that he would ship it with the volly and jersey ASAP.

week later.............. nothing, i IM him and ask where it is "dont sweat it man, i havent shipped them yet".............ok you just said you would ship them ASAP, a week is probably not ASAP. and that was about two weeks ago.

Now i have no trigger, and he isnt responding to any of my pms or instant messages

i have no idea what is going on now, and i only want my trigger, with the jersey and volly preferably.

alright, summary:
1. agreed to trade trigs.
2. i shipped my trig.
3. he says alot of excuses as to where the trig is
4. ends up trying to sell the trig that i was going to get from him
5. he says he didnt like the one i sent him, so he is sending it back
6. never got it, he isnt responding to PM's and he is never on AIM

when i get my trigger, jersey, and volly, i will gladly remove this and replace it with good feedback.

at the very least, please pm me and tell me that you scammed me, and what i did wrong, so it wont happen again
Old 10-02-2005, 09:42 PM #9
superbalde
Cookie Cookie?

superbalde is a Supporting Member
Awesome seller with fast shipping and great prices!
pbreview
eBay (+137)
Old 11-27-2005, 09:54 PM #10
Mavi
a la sa sweppy.

Mavi is a Supporting Member
I sold him a ECX timmy...He sent money fast..Great communication A++ do business with any time.

OG VentKrew
University of Oregon
Old 12-24-2005, 11:16 AM #11
stonersr26
WHAT IS YOUR QUEST???

Got a Freestyle LPR from him, he shipped quickly and was pretty cool about everything. Thanks.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:30 PM #12
PBallDude13

great guy, reg was in excellent condition just as described. sent out fast and great communicator. will never think twice to do a transaction with him.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:16 PM #13
Sythoo6
Team Octane

great guy, bought a 04 freestyle solenoid off him... was some complications took it awhile to get here but it got here...
THANKS MAN A+
Old 02-08-2006, 09:19 PM #14
swatguym4

I was also scammed by this guy. I bought his CP cocker threaded barrel off him. I sent money, and he told me he would ship in a couple days because he had family business. Understandale since it was around Christmas. After a couple weeks, the barrel still hadn't arrived. I tried to pm him, never responded. I tried to catch him on aim, never responded. I talked to a guy also who was missing his part and had recieved it. I figured he might send, but still hasn't. It's been 1 month 1/2. STILL NO BARREL!!!

NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!!!! UNRELIABLE, BAD COMMUNICATION, AND A LIAR!!!

If he actually sends my barrel, then this post will be editied. Until then, this post will stand.
http://specialopspaintball.com/brigade/main.asp USE MY CODE 52308
Old 03-14-2006, 03:25 PM #15
Hu$tler$ Kid 27
yeah dad

Hu$tler$ Kid 27 supports Team VICIOUS
great trader A++++
Old 06-27-2006, 01:29 AM #16
Chanker

There's a possibility that I might have been scammed by this person. It's unfortunate that I didn't bother looking for his feedback thread before he tried pulling a fast one on me.

I sent him a dynasty trigger frame, as well as a dynasty inline max-flo, both were up for trade for his black cp shorty regulator. It's been 3 weeks since he's recieved my items, and has yet to ship out the cp reg. He ignores my pms and doesn't respond to me on aim, the qualities of a scammer if you ask me. Until I get my items, this post will remain, and as a warning to others..

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON!