It looks like I need to thin the herd out a little bit and sell one of my prized blazers. I am forced to sell this fine marker due to the needs of college tuition. This marker was built for me by Palmer’s on March 22 of 2004 for $937.00 and has only seen the field twice. Cleaned meticulously after each use, I have also gassed her up and lubed her every other week to keeps things tip-top. She is in excellent shape with only a small nick where the ram bushing meets the body and the female Stabilizer has two small nicks in it from the set screws of a Palmer mounting block I used to use on it.
- Serial #BZ2091
- Right Feed 2k Blazer in Polished Black
- Full Nickel Highlights
- Dual Nickel Detents
- .45 Single trigger frame /w Hogue wrap around grips (black)
- 12” Nickel dual vent barrel matched to the marker w/ sight pin
- Nickel angle cut sight hood
- Nickel barrel retaining knob
- Nickel vertical ASA w/ Male Stabilizer in polished black
- S/S braided hose w/ quick disconnect
- Delrin Flat rings for the bolt
- Female Stabilizer w/ ring mount in black
0-1200 PSI Palmer Micro Guage on Female Stab.
(Upon request, I can swap the ring mount for the Palmer Mounting Block; or remove the Female stabilizer completely to adjust the price for you.)
This marker IS the most accurate marker I have had the pleasure to shoot and provides plus or minus 2 fps over a chronograph consistently. I am strictly interested in selling this marker for cash (But could be tempted for a Squall in excellent shape plus cash!) Invested 937.00 into this beauty; I would like to see $750 plus shipping OBO. Money Order or PayPal is just fine with me.
Pictures of this marker are available (Taken with 4 megapixel camera). Just leave me a post here with your Email address or Email me at email@example.com
and I'll send them right out.