PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-07-2001, 08:46 PM #22
Bigfoot16
SEXY *****!

has been a member for 10 years
Well, this isnt much of a story but its still damn cool.

I was playing speedball one day on a pretty tiny feild. Well i was trading shots with this guy bout 20 feet ahead of me. We both pop out and rip off a string and a bunch of balls collided in mid air, but unluckily for me 2 made it through and nailed me. hehe

It was way cool, all of a sudden there is like a mist of paint haflway between the bunkers and then my mask goes all yellow cause i got goged.

I'm not suffering from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it.

***Black 2.0 Dark Angel w/ 68/4500 Maxflo***

2k cocker w/ 68 4500 conquest and some odds and ends
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2001, 09:39 PM #23
TacticalJay
¤Team BackDraft¤

LOL...Very well drawed picture...lol.

Email me if you Have a Freak Kit for Sale--Smart4408@hotmail.com
Old 06-08-2001, 12:50 AM #24
No_one_special

Ok...

true stories... Some ok, some, well, u judge...

1. Second time on a speed ball field Im toting a Tippmann 98 Custom. Big game, say 20, 30 people per side and were on an airfield. About 7 minutes into the game there are only about 10 people per side. Im hiding behind a bunker, i tilt out and take a couple of shots at this spyder in a snake. I face a wall of paintballs as the whole team firs at me. I duck totaly behind my bunker only to look about 5 feet across down the barrel of an autococker. I ran and got nailed by the wall of paint.

2. The whistle rings and i run for snake. I got my friend covering me a bunker back and immediatly i see someone in another roll of the snake firing at him. After my friend gets out I lean over and I see one of my friends from the other team. I think about having him surrender but instead I unload about 8 balls on his back
the catch is Im using a rental and none of the balls break!!! He gives up any way and looking at the welts I gave him I wouldnt blame him

3. Ill count the second for you on this story
s1-Whistle, run for cover
s2-Get a bunker with 3 other guys
s3-"cover me..."
s4-"...im going to that bunker" I say
s5-"we got your back..."
s6-"GO!"
s7-mad dash...
s7.5-"pack pack pack"
s8-"IM OUT!!!" I yell
Old 06-09-2001, 02:22 AM #25
FreightTrain

One rather crappy story:

I was playing some outlaw ball at a friend's house. I decided that my chances were pretty good in one game and I didnt really try hard to take cover. I wasjust sorta standin by a tree laying down a lot of fire. Bad move. at the last second I saw someone who I thought to be out of range pop out and take a few shots. It was one of the times when you see the balls flying at you. I notice too late that one is on a collision course for my nutsack. Dink. I call myself out, despite a lack of breakage. I just kinda sat down and chilled by the tree for about 10 minutes.

Another:

Open play after the tourney a few weeks ago I popped up over top a bunker on the air field and got smacked by a few shots, one hit my pnuematics on my cocker. I took a few shots as I walked off, they were slinging to the sides really bad. so I squeegee'd my barrel. I thought it was weird that the paint inthere was orange but my balls had yellow fill. My bolt also had orange crap on it. I'll be god damned if at least one of those suckers didnt go right up my barrel.
Old 06-10-2001, 01:50 AM #26
DreadLock Doc
Love Me, Don't Bother Me

Annual Supporting Member
DreadLock Doc is a Supporting Member
Our local field had just opened their new hyperball field, and later in the day we had been doing some 5v5 stuff on it. About an hour before this game, this little kid who looks like he's about 10 years old shows up w/ his father and uncle, and a tricked out mag w/ nitro and the whole works. I saw this kid going in, and I was thinking, "Oh man, this kid looks like he's about to cry if someone shoots him."

Well, later in that game, I thought I felt a ball hit my head, and I was in the middle of bunkering someone. I called for a paint check, but this was a Players Club day in which the refs aren't supposed to do paint checks. So I kindly asked the guy who shot me to give me a paint check.... Well he was nice about it, we got up, he checked my head and sure enough the ball had broke.

Then suddenly, out of no where, that little 10 year old kid runs up behind me and sprays me down - after I'm already out. Needless to say I wasn't so worried about shooting him in the next game (as mean as it sounds). [true story - not really funny, but true]

Another time, a friend of mine had run out of air in his marker, and this was on a real tiny field (I mean ****in' skinny and not very long - 3 bunkers wide, maybe 20 deep) and he starts throwing paintballs at the other team. Then a guy who was already out (and from the other team) goes to the tape, takes his slide check off his own marker, and hands the remote to my friend.

So, my friend is sitting there, shooting his gun with air from someone else who was on the other team - the other guy is just standing right next to the tape, but off the field. Eventually my friend runs out of paint, so the guy just gives my friend his own gun - opposing team mate gives marker and air to an opponent so my friend can shoot the other guys team mates..... [true story]

MY TEAM WON THE NPPL TOURNAMENT! [I'll say it's true but it's really not]

__________________________________________________ __opponents giving paint checks to each other and being nice about it...
Guy from team 1 gives guy from team 2 to shoot guy from team 1's own team mates.
Old 06-10-2001, 04:42 AM #27
baclava
Sun, sand, paintball.

Cool STRANGE BUT TRUE.

ok this happened about 2 weekends ago. you might have already heard about it.

anyway, it was 7v7 and i was on the blue team. about 5 minutes into the game, my team was down to just me & other team (red) to just 3 guys packing angels. now i was playing with a rental pump that afternoon because my marker was giving me problems. i was also running low on paint (carried only a few tubes).

anyway, after seeing i only had a pump vs their angels, the 3 red guys started moving towards my bunker spraying all over the place. i shot at the guy closest to me (about a 120 ft or so) & took him out. however, i was now down to just 2 paintballs. i figured that's ok because i normally make one shot kills anyway when i needed to. i then shot once at the guy on the right, hit his mask, but the ball didn't break!

uh-oh. i was left with only one ball with 2 guys to eliminate. then i remembered i had my swiss knife in my pocket. so i pulled out the blade and waited for the right moment (no, i'm not going to stab them). i knew i had only one chance so i had to time it right. as if on cue, the 2 red guys started rushing my bunker. i immediately held the knife in front of my pump and shot at it. the paintball was cut into 2 pieces and hit both guys! the shell pieces had enough paint left in them to mark those unfortunate chaps! everyone who watched the game freaked out!

then people started visiting, wanting to put me on tv or have me meet the president or have tea with the queen of england or give me a year's supply of paint and stuff. but i said nah. all i did was just play & try to win for the team. i'm no hero.

Last edited by baclava : 06-10-2001 at 07:09 AM.
Old 06-10-2001, 09:27 AM #28
DreadLock Doc
Love Me, Don't Bother Me

Annual Supporting Member
DreadLock Doc is a Supporting Member
True 'dat.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\|/

Pocket knife.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's the best one I've heard so far.
Old 06-10-2001, 09:52 AM #29
no1beefcake
Teh Beefy

Well, I have a couple of good ones:

1. Ok, we were playin outlaw in the 2 acres behind my house, 2vs.2. My friend, whose our starting strongside-linebacker was on my team, and my other friend, whose our starting weakside-linebacker, was on the other team with my little bro. We all have Tippmann 98s. Anyway, right away my two linebacker friends get into this firefight on the far side of the lot from me. I notice that my little bro is nowhere to be found, so I take off through about 50 yards of clear area right at the two that are fighting. I am behind him now, about 6 ft away when I open fire. He was wearing nothing but a wifebeater, and I put 8 balls from his butt up to the back of his head. I keep running full-tilt, and I turn to my left just in time to see my bro opening up. I just kind point-shoot as I'm running, and hit him 3 times. It was my best paintball moment of all time, lol. May seem lame, but I've only been playing for about 6 months...

2. A friend of a friend comes over, and this guy thinks he's hot-stuff. He has a Mini-Mag with the electro trigger, and it is a bad gun. He thought he could come play with us, so we let him try. He was shooting full auto, and we were out there with our Tippmanns, lol. The teams were an even 5v5, and the guy with the E-Mini-Mag got gogged by a guy on my team with a flatline, within 3 seconds of the start... It was awesome, and even more so because the guy had been dogging our guns and everything, lol...

These are both true, BTW...
Old 06-11-2001, 01:18 AM #30
baclava
Sun, sand, paintball.

Wink there's more...

another true story:

there was also another time when i was again down to one last paintball but this time i had only one more guy to hit (after taking out 8 guys in about 2 minutes).

so anyways, he was about 140 feet away from me so i decided to get closer & get a good angle on this guy. i ran towards another bunker.

alas! at the moment i slid into the bunker, my marker bumped it & being so sensitive, shot out my last paintball! now, i couldn't possibly win the game without that paintball!

so i made a quick dash to where my gun was pointing at and caught up with that renegade paintball. i grabbed it with my left hand as i was passing it and at the same moment loaded it back into the hopper, did a backflip and a twist, and shot at the other guy who has been emptying his hopper all this time in vain. my ball's flight was straight & true this time & hit him squarely in the chest. my team erupted in a medley of shouts & song.

needless to say, the poor soul never showed his face again at that field.