Old 03-19-2001, 10:08 PM #1
Predator
10+

Predator is a Supporting Member
Predator is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Predator has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Cool

i know there are some good stories about paintball out there! or maybe u have one thats completely made up. post it. make us guess!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-20-2001, 01:23 PM #2
Budha
Paint Slüt

Mine are all real. Scrol down some and all of my stories will be there.
http://www.geocities.com/p8ntballwiz...paintball.html

"Another innocent victim of APG...."

"I need a self esteem boost.... I think I'll go play walkon!"

Cocker World New to cockers? Want to learn about them? Click the link.
Old 03-20-2001, 01:36 PM #3
Predator
10+

ok here goes mine:

it was about the second time i had ever played paintball, i had my stingray II, ahh the horrible memories, anywho, i had a red dot site on it for absolutely no reason, and it was me, my friend with a stock spyder, my friend brother with a tigershark, and the one dudes dad, against my other friend with a hooked up spyder and his friend with a hooked up spyder. so we were starting the game, i was in this fort a decent ways away, just enough to be in range for me to shoot them with a luck shot, well thats what happened, like 20 seconds into the game i nailed this dude inbetween a crack in the fort about 3-4 inches wide with a stock stingray, we all were shocked!!! the dude felt like **** all day. i made him kiss the stinkray, hehe lol. ahhh what a day.
Old 03-20-2001, 04:38 PM #4
jookie

jookie is a Supporting Member
due to the overwhelming popularity of my previous artwork in the small talk forum, I have decided to illustrate my story instead of type it. The story is very detailed and will easily explain itself....lol

My Feedback
Old 03-20-2001, 04:43 PM #5
Predator
10+

LMAO!!! LOL that is too funny. wow. thanks jookie i need that laugh.
Old 03-20-2001, 04:43 PM #6
jookie

jookie is a Supporting Member
Talking

believe it or not people MY STORY ISNT MADE UP! lol

My Feedback
Old 03-29-2001, 10:11 PM #7
Ak|rA`

jookie, what j00 smokin...could you pass some this way. its obviously good.
Old 04-22-2001, 10:07 PM #8
kruppert
What did you expect?

just this weekend i had a ball shot straight down my barrel and out the window went accuracy. then 2 games later i had a bead on a front player and was going to peg him in his lense and our balls met in mid air about two feet from him. it was a strange day!!!
BM2K #5715
eVolution
3K 68 ci. Flatline
Clear Dye Stickies
Totally Tricked M98
Old 06-01-2001, 11:21 PM #9
SiLeNt 98
KRaZy

in the indoor arean one time i got shot in the head 3 times then 2 ball went and broke the window to the proshop is was cool.ps it was a madeup storie and iam board as he LL!!!!! i
Silver SL-68II
Old 06-02-2001, 12:22 AM #10
Tapion
Sound Of Victory

Hehe true story:

I was playing woods and the grass was very tall, I was running up toward an opponent and he started to shoot, I jumped to take cover on a trunk that was lying on the tall grass and when I tried to land I found out that the grass was covering a hole, the balls went flying over my head thanks to the 5ft deep hole that was there, only that my ankle twisted and then I couldn't move but ohh well, looked very Die Hard style.

PeaCe
Tapion

P.S. Yeah I know, I was bored.
Old 06-02-2001, 06:18 AM #11
ghost271
Shooting MacDev

ghost271 is a founding member
ghost271 posts videos on PbNation
Amazing Skill.......or luck...........

Long story short, and true.We were attacking a two level fort at the end of the field. I flanked left and went to the rear then the right hand side of the base. Once there i shot 1 guy below and one on top. I then moved up to the chest high wall surrounding the lower level and shot the remaining 4 underneath. I hopped the wall and yelled to the guys up top that they were next. The other members of my team were surrounding the base behind tires and bush. I then came out from underneath to go up the stairs (IN PLAIN AND OPEN VIEW FOR MY TEAMMATES). I shot 1 guy up top through a 1" crack in the plywood as I was walking up the stairs. There was only one more left. That was about the time when ONE OF MY OWN TEAMMATES shot me in the back. I was pissed.I had essentially taken this fort single handedly in front of everyone and then had one of my guys shoot me. "What The **** ?!!!" i shouted as I walked down the stairs trying to find the culprit. Needless to say no one fessed up to it when the game ended, but i felt i had left my fellow players impressed that day. As well I got a lot of compliments by the refs for such a sweet play.
-Ronin Cyborg RX #4,Olive 07 Borg,2xBlk 07 Borg,Digi-Cam Droid
-Max'd 'DM3'
-Mint Tippmann .68 Special, 2xLB Nightmare,Nelspot 007
Old 06-03-2001, 09:27 AM #12
Viper
Engineering your future..

Viper owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lol jookie
Old 06-03-2001, 10:07 AM #13
Python14
Ok, heres my story. It's abut 30 minutes into the world record game last year at skirmish. I was with a few friends trying to find the Pentagon(Don't really know why though). Well, I had chosen to wear my camo pants and was getting alittle hot in them. When we got to the creek, I sat down for a few moments to cool myself off. Well, I adventually got up and my group moved on. In mayby nomore than 2 minutes, we ran into a group of reds. Are short skirmish-ish thing started and we were actually winning it as far as I could tell. So, like any bold paintballer I ran for a slightly over-extended bunker to help take out a few reds.Well, like I said earlier, my pants were soaked and anyone who has every gotten BDUs wet before can tell you they seem to gain 5-10 lbs in water alone. So I'm making a mad dash for this bunker and the status of my pants was not on my mind. To say the least, my pants made it to the ground much faster than I did. I don't think anyone noticed but it still was funny. But the funniest part about it was that I didn't even get tagged in my "openess".

Old 06-03-2001, 08:37 PM #14
Viper
Engineering your future..

Viper owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
haha...openess
Old 06-05-2001, 04:04 PM #15
CockerMan86

CockerMan86 is a founding member
I was playing at Challenge Park(the old one), and We were playing a center flag game. Well, the other team totally whopped on us and it came down to me(spyder shutter) and some guy I didn't know. Well, my gun got messed up, and I had to manually recock it after every shot. Well, there whole team came at us, like 15-20 guys, and where getting ready to hang the flag. Me and the other guy must have taken out like everybody except for a couple of people before they got us out. I was suprised because they weren't even shooting at us, I'd shoot one, it'd break, I would recock and get somebody else out. I just couldn't believe they didn't shoot me. Maybe they thought, I was on there team. [TRUE]

Another time at a field, I shot this guy square in his lense and it cracked, my gun wasn't even hot. [TRUE]

I shot a newbie at Bedlam (CPX) and he dropped his gun, funny $hit [TRUE]

My team played a tournament and we played against these really old guys, (we were all 14 and 15). We kicked there @sses, and they only got one guy on our team out. We maxxed them. The funny thing is though that when we got back in to the dead area they were swearing up a storm. They were so pissed off that we one. [TRUE]
Old 06-05-2001, 10:00 PM #16
weirdalan

jookie...
your players are not wearing mask they could lose an eye
Wise people check their speling- Me work on grammer make it all gooder-My IQ test came back negitive-My reality check bounced -Reading increases knowledge Knowledge is power Power corrupts Corruption is crime CRIME DOESN’T PAY KEEP READING AND YOU WILL GO BROKE
Old 06-05-2001, 10:39 PM #17
BluFyre7

When I was playing saturday one of my paintballs collided with another guy's in midair. Not too exciting but it was kinda funny at the time. The same day I was behind a tree and to the right of me was a guy in this huge ditch almost out of range. Normally I wouldn't bother to shoot at him because I knew he could easily dodge the paintballs, but he was kind of walking toward me so I fired a few rounds just to keep him over there. He started to move out of the way and he tripped on a rut and fell on his *** really hard. It was hilarious.
Old 06-06-2001, 08:07 PM #18
Buff 08
There is no substitute

Buff 08 is a Supporting Member
Buff 08 is a founding member
Ok this is true. Ok me and my 2 friends wanted to see how well we do agaisnt a whole bunch of newbies. So anyway it was me my 2 friends and this really good adult with an impulse vs like 12 newbies. So it was 3 newbies for everyone of us. So when we started the game we all get pretty good starting position. So while we newbies wasted all there ammo firing at are bunkers we found out where everyone one of were. I was on the far left near the tapeline. So we all moved up at once eliminating about 8 guys so there were only like 4 in the way back. One of my friends got out whill moving up but that was alright. So it was me with my spyder on the far left, the guy with the impulse on the far right amd my friend with with his cocker in the middle. Anway the guy with the impulse moved up and got 2 more kids out so there were only 2 kids left on the other team. So this guy on the other team was on the far left also firing away at my friend in the middle. I ran up behind him and i made him surrender. Then there was this kid in the last bunker all alone. We all converged on him I shot him in the back 4 times with none breaking my friend in the middle just shooting over the bunker and then the guy with the impulse shot him in the neck and chest getting him out. I felt so sorry for that kid but thats life and he will get better.
Old 06-06-2001, 10:10 PM #19
Orgazmo

Well, this is a true story. Today a couple friends and i were putting in new bunkers at our course. After we finished we decided to play some 2 vs 2. Im with this guy named pat against this kid named brian whos really good and a kid named andrew whos so so. So the game starts and Pat and i are getting pushed back. So were both in this foxhole thats up on a small cliff and we both see Brian behind a bush and unload. We each shot about 20 balls. we dont hear or see anything so we figure he had managed to get away. We get andrew out within a few seconds and move foward and found brian. He was curled up in a little ball in this bunker and he was red and yellow. were all 14 and 15 and he was crying so we felt really bad. Normally hes the rambo sort of guy.

Last edited by Orgazmo : 06-06-2001 at 10:12 PM.
Old 06-07-2001, 03:16 PM #20
weirdalan

maybe a nut shot
Wise people check their speling- Me work on grammer make it all gooder-My IQ test came back negitive-My reality check bounced -Reading increases knowledge Knowledge is power Power corrupts Corruption is crime CRIME DOESN’T PAY KEEP READING AND YOU WILL GO BROKE
Old 06-07-2001, 03:22 PM #21
Lordneo
Awaiting Email Confirmation

U al have some weridddd stories!!

I got a cocker for sale