PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-09-2005, 11:25 PM #1
Mn3m0n1c
Revolut.Ion

Talking New Info From Punishers Pb!!!!

Ok here is some info since your all going nutz! The new guns....yes I said new gun....will be shipped out Friday from our store if you get orders in early enough. Iím going to give you my thoughts on this. I have seen it and have shot it several times now. I canít tell you anything about its looks or functions until tomorrow because we were asked not to. Yes I said tomorrow which is Thursday! SP plans on releasing it on Friday but we can pre-release it on Thursday. There are people leaking things out so I figured id give you guys a little info. I will sometime tomorrow afternoon have the guns up on the site for preorder. From what Iím told we will have black available on Friday and we should have the other 3 colors (red/black blue/black and yellow/black) early next week. My personal favorite is the yellow black! Now for a little sneak peak about the gun. No it will not replace the shocker! The shocker is a great gun and it has different things to offer. The new gun being so cheap will probably affect impulse sales along with every other gun in its price range. We will be selling it for $284.99 and they will sell out fast! At that price anyone can afford one and almost everyone will buy one just to see how it performs. I guarantee you there is nothing on the market like it and its well worth $285. I cant give you any info on specs until tomorrow but i can tell you i shot it and was so impressed my store team will be using them all season. I myself will probably use one off and on throughout the season as well, I will more than likely shot one in LA.
Well I have given more info that I should have but I wanted to answer some of your question. Stay posted for tomorrow release sometime late afternoon. They will be on the site for ordering immediately!

** That was said by Punishers PB moderator **
If u dont believe me, heres the link to the forum:

http://www.shockerowners.com/showthr...4&page=4&pp=15

Blue /#2010 / Ion / PEclipse qev
14" Blue aluminum total freak
Crossfire HP 68/45
Black Halo B
Blue 04 lady grips
Blue uni-mount
Blue Hybrid Hedlok II
Blue Cp roller trigger
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-09-2005, 11:29 PM #2
nameless hobo

so im getting a sp gun
i never thought i could ever afford one

so it tommorow when it will be on there if so im going to bed
I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature. - Thomas Jefferson
"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'"
- Bhagavad-Gita

Last edited by nameless hobo : 02-09-2005 at 11:32 PM.
Old 02-09-2005, 11:33 PM #3
steveo1313
Team Excel

has been a member for 10 years
^someone already posted that info

feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...readid=1065355
Old 02-10-2005, 12:01 AM #4
ColdBlood

Well, ill be here tomorow
Old 02-10-2005, 04:01 AM #5
ReYmAnN
God's Gift

is it better then the impulse???cause u said it wasnt as good as the shocker. but is it better then the impulse???
Old 02-10-2005, 09:36 AM #6
brockocoli

sp is trying to make a low end gun...kind of like WGP tried with their new cockers, it may work it may not...im sure it wont be as good as the shocker but it may compete with the imp...