Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-09-2005, 09:47 PM #1
paintballgameattic
I am a secksy paintballer

any avalanche or anybody know.......

Dustin Rankin, he used to play for tippman, and someone else, semi-pro

My feedback

"Originally posted by Quest4dabest: THREW HIS HOPPER AT ME!!! which was the dumbest thing ever, cuz i dodged it and it shattered right on the ground"
Explaining how this guy **** his pants, because he scared him in a paintball match, and oh em gee, he ran in the corner crying.... at a tournament
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-09-2005, 09:53 PM #2
ATL NINJA
I like you-I like sex

ATL NINJA is a Supporting Member
I do
"We do not rule out that Mr. Cohen is serving someone's political order designed to present Kazakhstan and its people in a derogatory way. We reserve the right to any legal action to prevent new pranks of the kind. We view Mr. Cohen's behaviour at the MTV Europe Music Awards as utterly unacceptable, being a concoction of bad taste and ill manners which is completely incompatible with ethics and civilized behaviour."-Yerzhan Ashykbayev, Kazakh Foreign Ministry Spokesman

FREE FLESH
Old 02-09-2005, 09:56 PM #3
paintballgameattic
I am a secksy paintballer

oh just wondering cuz he said people would know him and just wondering if its true, hes my pal

My feedback

"Originally posted by Quest4dabest: THREW HIS HOPPER AT ME!!! which was the dumbest thing ever, cuz i dodged it and it shattered right on the ground"
Explaining how this guy **** his pants, because he scared him in a paintball match, and oh em gee, he ran in the corner crying.... at a tournament