bobo
Banned

has been a member for 10 years

Old 02-09-2005, 02:05 AM #89
bobo
Banned

Desktop Contest!

Ok, let's kick things off with a little contest. For the first few there will not be prizes since I can't think of what I would give to the winner right now, but i'm sure me and some guys from the RL forums will be able to come up with something eventually. All participants are appreciated. Here are the rules.

- Must be made on your own! You can use pictures off of other websites or from this thread, but you cannot use a desktop that you took from another website to enter with.

- No smaller than 800x600. There is no limit to how big you could make it. Please just use common sense.

- Must be no empty spaces.

- Any photo editing programs can be used. (i.e.- mspaint, photoshop, etc..)

- Must submit entry by 2/31/05.

- BE CREATIVE!

Judges

To request one of five spots in the judge's chairs email me with your request and tell me your pbnation username and once I email you back that you have been approved, you are officially a judge. Obviously, I am one of the judges, but I do not count as one of the five, so there are five wide open spots open right now. My email adress to send your request to is aggbobo@yahoo.com. On 3/01/05 all five of the judges, and me, will vote on the best desktop together. The winner will be declared the evening of 3/01/05 or afternoon of 3/02/05.

To host your pictures go to www.imageshack.us. If you still can't figure out how to host it from imageshack, email your entry to aggbobo@yahoo.com. HAVE FUN!

- Bobo

Edit- Here's one I made for fun. Since I am a judge I cannot enter it (even though I would lose by a long shot ) I'll just put it up for fun. It's very sloppy and not that great at all and the dimensions are a bit weird, but it's all i could do.

Last edited by bobo : 02-09-2005 at 02:13 AM.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:10 PM #90
impulsive87

Any idea where you get the head wraps or sandanas that they are wearing? Also does anyone know if Max is playin with them or JD this season?
Old 02-09-2005, 01:36 PM #91
mIsnos
TRICK

mIsnos is a Supporting Member
They are made by Bunker King- the head warps-

WHEN YOU SEE DEM BOYS ROUND YA WAY HOLLA DAMMIT MAN
Old 02-09-2005, 02:59 PM #92
kscullin
Sting with honor.

My mistake. Not trying to flame or anything - just giving what I hope is constructive criticism (and a heads up in case the mods did decide he was bandwidth hogging - I've seen verbal reprimands about it just for posting too many multiple posts in a thread without pics. It's their forum and they can declare anything they want against the rules, even if not previously specified).

Unfortunately I don't have anything intelligent to add to the thread discussion, but I am interested in following it - if I'm not careful, I might learn something.

Without honor, there can be no glory.

If at first you don't succeed, kill all the witnesses and start over! :)

Last edited by kscullin : 02-09-2005 at 03:06 PM.
Old 02-09-2005, 03:31 PM #93
-T13 Hardcore-
rik

I don't get some of you people were saying it's too hard to follow the discussion earlier in the thread.....there definately wasn't one. I think he started it out the right way.

Only one I got to talk to at Cup was Max from JD, he's a really cool dude.

Matt's Space

Trauma Club #214
Old 02-09-2005, 04:02 PM #94
YoungQ('-'Q)Gun
<3

I Love RL,, and they won me 25 dollars at NPPL SD..

Hate Hate Hate

•My Feedback

GEARBAG SALE! (black)
Old 02-09-2005, 04:09 PM #95
ATL NINJA
I like you-I like sex

ATL NINJA is a Supporting Member
I watched that game at cup and talked to a couple of them, Xalo, Vlant, Konstantine, Max-really cool guys.
"We do not rule out that Mr. Cohen is serving someone's political order designed to present Kazakhstan and its people in a derogatory way. We reserve the right to any legal action to prevent new pranks of the kind. We view Mr. Cohen's behaviour at the MTV Europe Music Awards as utterly unacceptable, being a concoction of bad taste and ill manners which is completely incompatible with ethics and civilized behaviour."-Yerzhan Ashykbayev, Kazakh Foreign Ministry Spokesman

FREE FLESH
Old 02-09-2005, 05:01 PM #96
bobo
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by fallout0909
Desktop Contest!

Ok, let's kick things off with a little contest. For the first few there will not be prizes since I can't think of what I would give to the winner right now, but i'm sure me and some guys from the RL forums will be able to come up with something eventually. All participants are appreciated. Here are the rules.

- Must be made on your own! You can use pictures off of other websites or from this thread, but you cannot use a desktop that you took from another website to enter with.

- No smaller than 800x600. There is no limit to how big you could make it. Please just use common sense.

- BE CREATIVE!

Judges

To request one of five spots in the judge's chairs email me with your request and tell me your pbnation username and once I email you back that you have been approved, you are officially a judge. Obviously, I am one of the judges, but I do not count as one of the five, so there are five wide open spots open right now. My email adress to send your request to is aggbobo@yahoo.com. On 3/01/05 all five of the judges, and me, will vote on the best desktop together. The winner will be declared the evening of 3/01/05 or afternoon of 3/02/05.

To host your pictures go to www.imageshack.us. If you still can't figure out how to host it from imageshack, email your entry to aggbobo@yahoo.com. HAVE FUN!

- Bobo

Edit- Here's one I made for fun. Since I am a judge I cannot enter it (even though I would lose by a long shot ) I'll just put it up for fun. It's very sloppy and not that great at all and the dimensions are a bit weird, but it's all i could do.

Old 02-09-2005, 06:54 PM #97
bobo
Banned

4judges chairs left. Leprechaun8942 is seat #1.
Old 02-10-2005, 08:35 AM #98
bobo
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by fallout0909
Desktop Contest!

- BE CREATIVE!

Judges

- Bobo

Old 02-10-2005, 11:04 AM #99
bobo
Banned

No one wants to enter? I know there have got to be more than a couple big RL fans out there
Old 02-10-2005, 04:30 PM #100
weedave

Legion own everyone.
Big up to them for having the most heart in their game out of all the pro teams.

Dave
Old 02-10-2005, 04:47 PM #101
bobo
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by weedave
Legion own everyone.
Big up to them for having the most heart in their game out of all the pro teams.

Dave
For sure. These guys are out on the field almost every day. No one would do that for any sort of money if they didn't have love for the game.. Mad love...
Old 02-10-2005, 04:54 PM #102
lankybplayer
paintball is gay

wow this is a great thread.....

i really like RL, they are awsome,

good job man
Old 02-10-2005, 04:56 PM #103
bobo
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by lankybplayer
wow this is a great thread.....

i really like RL, they are awsome,

good job man
Thanks

Anyone wanna make a desktop background for the contest though?
Old 02-10-2005, 05:30 PM #104
FutileColton
Rhythm

i'm working on one, know anywhere where i can find a bigger russian legion logo like on the bottom of the pics?
Rochester Rhythm #15
Old 02-10-2005, 06:36 PM #105
-=Midman=-

-=Midman=- is a Supporting Member
awesome thread bro huge RL fan myself hopein i can catch em in some nxl events this year, heh just regeristered on the RL forums too

btw anybody see that game with Fedorov jumping over the snake for the last elemnitation? and hows that ref going to ref with his head between his legs
Russian Legion Fan Club Member #5
----RL SUPPORT----
-->WTB 05/06 Empire Grind gloves<--
My Feedback