PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-07-2005, 10:21 PM #1
bobo
Banned

Thumbs up Official RL Support Thread

For a couple years, Russian Legion has been starting to take over the competition scene. Now they might not win every single event, but it's not because they don't earn it, but because they are the most legit team around. They don't wipe, ramp, or argue with refs on any obvious calls. They are hated by many, including refs, and because of this they in my humble opinion have been cheated out of more than a couple of wins. At sometimes, there have even been rumors of them using special communication devices out on the field to play so coordinatly, and rhythmically(sp?). They go through the most intense training out of any other team with only Baltimore Trauma practicing almost as often as them. For these guys paintball is their life and their death. They breathe, eat, and sleep paintball. They are the most hard-core ballers that we have on the tournament scene today. With them entering the NXL under the name "Boston Red Legion," they are slowly starting to make a bigger appearance in american paintball. Without a doubt, these guys will only keep doing better until another team just like them, except full of paintballers that have been playing the sport since childhood shows up, but till then, watch out. With another private label marker coming out for these guys, things are only getting better. Here are a few pictures and videos to show you guys who exactly these guys are, and what they are all about.

Vids:

http://russianlegion.ru/eng/modules....op=getit&lid=4

http://russianlegion.ru/eng/modules....op=getit&lid=3

http://russianlegion.ru/eng/modules....op=getit&lid=5

http://russianlegion.ru/eng/modules....op=getit&lid=2

http://russianlegion.ru/eng/modules....op=getit&lid=7

Here are some videos of RL pummeling some of trauma's best and philly's best. You have to register but it's a hassle-free registering process on this website, and it is a great website to watch scrimages and games on anyway.

http://www.tontons-flingueurs.com/ht...=getit&lid=171

http://www.tontons-flingueurs.com/ht...=getit&lid=172

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Last edited by bobo : 02-08-2005 at 11:32 PM.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:22 PM #2
bobo
Banned

Old 02-07-2005, 10:23 PM #3
bobo
Banned

Old 02-07-2005, 10:23 PM #4
Jaxq2000
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
first the xsv thread then this, u guys are post whores
Old 02-07-2005, 10:24 PM #5
bobo
Banned

^^Notice left pant leg on Infamous player^^

Old 02-07-2005, 10:25 PM #6
bobo
Banned

Old 02-07-2005, 10:28 PM #7
bobo
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaxq2000
first the xsv thread then this, u guies are post whores, this is gona clutter this forum up so much, this will turn into like 9 hk threads becase everyone will wana be known for starting a big thread so they will do another pro team.
Actually, I just think that no one gives these guys enough credit. The only pictures I ever see being posted are of them being bunkered by a dynasty player.. In reality RL is way more skillful thank dynasty. Ever seen when federov shot out a dynasty player and he wiped in front of everyone but somehow the ref missed it and called the RL player out? That happens way more often than that one time.

Old 02-07-2005, 10:29 PM #8
bobo
Banned

Old 02-07-2005, 10:32 PM #9
bobo
Banned

I will have plenty more pictures tommorow. Until then, show your support.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:35 PM #10
pbfreak617

Quote:
Originally posted by fallout0909
Actually, I just think that no one gives these guys enough credit. The only pictures I ever see being posted are of them being bunkered by a dynasty player.. In reality RL is way more skillful thank dynasty. Ever seen when federov shot out a dynasty player and he wiped in front of everyone but somehow the ref missed it and called the RL player out? That happens way more often than that one time.

Haha, wow just wow. I love it how people start crap and accuse people of things that, first of all have no idea of what they are talking about, basing their opinion on unreliable sources, and lastly, providing no evidence.

Props to RL though, they are a fantastic team. Too bad Mike-O left Oh well they will still be killer in the NXL thanks to Federov and his fantastic running and shooting .
Old 02-07-2005, 11:12 PM #11
Nappy (Banned)
Banned

Those Crazy Russians are the ****.
Old 02-07-2005, 11:15 PM #12
Blazestorm (Banned)
I like me

Blazestorm is a Supporting Member
My two favorite teams... XSV and RL

Old 02-07-2005, 11:56 PM #13
bobo
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by pbfreak617
Haha, wow just wow. I love it how people start crap and accuse people of things that, first of all have no idea of what they are talking about, basing their opinion on unreliable sources, and lastly, providing no evidence.

Props to RL though, they are a fantastic team. Too bad Mike-O left Oh well they will still be killer in the NXL thanks to Federov and his fantastic running and shooting .
I know that response wasn't thought through or anything.. I lost my train of thought when my dad started nagging about me being on his computer. I was just trying to say that no one ever shows them in their moments of glory, and not enough people give them the respect they deserve.
Old 02-08-2005, 12:01 AM #14
bobo
Banned

I love that picture. The founder of the run through getting a taste of his own medicine.

Old 02-08-2005, 12:06 AM #15
bobo
Banned

Old 02-08-2005, 12:08 AM #16
bobo
Banned

Celebration after their triumphant victory over Dynasty

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Last edited by bobo : 02-08-2005 at 12:11 AM.
Old 02-08-2005, 12:11 AM #17
bobo
Banned

Old 02-08-2005, 12:11 AM #18
islandboi
LEGEND

When will you people realize that they are robots which is why they're so good. They actually do have my communicator but they're inside they're robot bodies. Plus they have ramping fingers.

edit: federov is a pimp *** robot
Old 02-08-2005, 12:12 AM #19
bobo
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by islandboi
When will you people realize that they are robots which is why they're so good. They actually do have my communicator but they're inside they're robot bodies. Plus they have ramping fingers.
Fool! Not all of them know! SHUTUP BEFORE THE SECRET IS OUT!!!11!!1!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!1!!
Old 02-08-2005, 12:15 AM #20
bobo
Banned

Battle wounds

<3? I think so.
Old 02-08-2005, 12:20 AM #21
bobo
Banned