Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-07-2005, 07:19 PM #1
pinnacle2009
Nerd Wannabe

has been a member for 10 years
pinnacle2009 helped look for balloons
Question Wrath bolt question

anyone know for sure about what bolts the wrath will take? i have been looking for an o2 and then the closet shop to me suggested this. first i was wondering about the noid, if it could handle co2. got that answered and now the bolt is the only thing keeping me from buying it.
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2005, 07:46 PM #2
rangerman40

O3x delrin bolt............. other than that you are SOL. And good luck getting one of those bolts because Odyssey doesn't sell them.
Zenitram O3 Dragon tooth trigger
Halo B
Full Freak Kit
BNIB Micro Rock Reg FOR SALE!!! PM me for details
Old 02-07-2005, 07:51 PM #3
pinnacle2009
Nerd Wannabe

o ok. thanks.
Old 02-08-2005, 09:15 PM #4
splattttttt
TRUST NO ONE

splattttttt is a Supporting Member
splattttttt donated to help Peyton Trent
Ranger, are you sure about the O3X bolt sawap? I did speculate a possability, but no one knows for sure. Did you talk to Diablo or Odyssey. How did you find out?

------- The all NEW Avratech Retro 7 BUY IT HERE -------
((((((( www.avratech.com )))))))

Old 02-08-2005, 10:43 PM #5
rangerman40

How do i know............. all that gun is, is an O3 in different skin......... everything internally is the same on that gun. Only thing that is different on that gun is the electronics. We've been discussing this on the Odyssey board how Diablo has ripped off Odyssey by contracting the same company in Taiwan to make these guns.....All of diablo's new line of markers are direct rips off of Odyssey's product line..... You'll have a hard time getting an O3x bolt though since Odyssey doesn't sell them seperately. They just use them for the O3 to O3x conversion that they do, which costs 99 bux.......

A delrin bolt will be out for the O3 very shortly, but it isn't top cocking like the Wrath and O3x are.......... but it would still work, and pulls out just as fast as a top cocking bolt........ You'd just have the milled out part on the top of the marker that wouldn't be used.
Halo B
Full Freak Kit
Old 02-08-2005, 11:03 PM #6
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Actually the Wrath is very different from the O3 in many ways. First off, the heart of the gun is different. The Wrath's control valve and solenoid is based off the O2, not the O3. Read here:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post10559969
The regulators are also re-worked in signficant ways, especially the input regulator. There's the jump from reflective to beambreak eyes, of course, as well as a notably different body style that is shorter and more "timmy-like" than the O3, and the Wrath has a dovetail bottomline rail built into the gripframe. The Wrath also gets rid of the O3s weird quirks like the regulator being the bottomline and the O3's pushbutton-release bolt.

You can't blame Diablo for for ripping off Odyssey since the Taiwanese company approached THEM with the prototype and asked them if they wanted to distribute them. It wasn't Odyssey's design or product to begin with. Besides, all these companies are deeply inter-connected through NPBS anyway, so the money is going to the same people. Remember, Diablo already sells TSA loaders made by Odyssey.
Old 02-08-2005, 11:55 PM #7
rangerman40

i didn't dispute any of that...... but all internals of the gun are EXACTLY the same as the O3........ And i already said the elctronics were different....... and the LPR is the same too...... bottom line reg is different though.

The push buttion bolt release isn't really a quirk...... it's actually kinda cool how it works....... simple, yet cool. I can pull out my bolt as fast as any top cocking bolt.
Halo B
Full Freak Kit
Old 02-09-2005, 06:45 AM #8
pinnacle2009
Nerd Wannabe

well, i may try an o3 bolt then. i saw somewhere that sold the stock ones for $5 plus shipping, i could buy one of those just to be sure that the derlin bolt will fit.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:26 PM #9
meet_the_focker
I'm Ok!!!

go to your shop and try various top cocking bolts like timmy bolts, impulse bolts, etc.

currently hopperless, help a brother out

feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=832391