PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-19-2002, 09:14 PM #1
sp|2ay & P|2ay

has been a member for 10 years
Any High Schools have a Paintball Team?

to my highschooling is thinking about making paintball as a sport for there activties. I was wondering is there a high school in the PA area, New Jersey and anywhere near philly have a paintball team.
Only Angels Shall FLY!!!!!Woot
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2002, 07:47 PM #2
iwantaimpy

im not really sure there might be.. I cant remeber the site that had the stuff on it?????? if i remember i will post it up..
Old 05-10-2002, 07:35 PM #3
PBWannaBe
R3dm4n

1st u should think about passing 1st grade english...then you will be understood...second of all i go to the high school and am sorta involved and i know for a fact they are not debating on whether or not to start it up. it would be phat....it wsa just a *** gym teacher who said it would be cool
Old 05-11-2002, 08:36 AM #4
sp|2ay & P|2ay

mike you A f*cking idoit! lol
lolo
Old 05-11-2002, 12:48 PM #5
PBWannaBe
R3dm4n

lol....wait why am i an idiot?
Old 05-11-2002, 05:50 PM #6
Mr.Bones

does ur school actually support it or do u and ur friends just say ur liek a high school paintball team?

-Action Fanatics
Old 05-11-2002, 09:00 PM #7
sp|2ay & P|2ay

are teacher is asking to have one for our school an is trying to make for the school. also he is trying to make chi chester and upper darby have one too.
Old 05-11-2002, 10:04 PM #8
Mr_Clean

Spray.... do you go to CB West? The football uniform kinda looked like theirs and I didn't know if "BUC" meant Bucks or something, their team name.

Anyway..I go to North Penn High School...and I'm hoping to get one started next year if I can convince the higher ups in my school, which im not so very optimistic about. But I'm gonna give it a try. that would be great if some high schools started getting some teams set up so we could possibly get some friendly games going.
Old 05-11-2002, 11:37 PM #9
bLaCkIcE
Paintball Playin Jap :P

^
if u do, how is it going to work out though? I don't think the high school will supply u guys free paint ya know...maybe be BE paint....but..ya know..
Redz yay
Empire yay
Eclipse yay
bleh
Old 05-12-2002, 12:58 PM #10
Mr.Bones

Where do u guys ezactly live?

-Action Fanatics
Old 05-12-2002, 05:59 PM #11
Exilict

Exilict is a Supporting Member
Exilict is a founding member
Exilict donated to help Peyton Trent
Exilict plays in the APPA D5 division
a school can not just decide to have a team. It needs the OK from the school board, and then the OK for the state. As much as you would like it NO state has EVER oked a paintball team. Dont count on it happening any time soon...

-Chris
Old 05-13-2002, 07:59 PM #12
sp|2ay & P|2ay

Mr. Clean

iam an Interboro Buc not a CB buck but anyway i hate CB west i hope you mess them up b/c they are a$$holes. I played a catholic team from CB west And they where huge. All the linemen where all atleast 6 foot. Also we where Fatima and smoked the Saint Cyrils team from up there in the Paraded champions game. 22-38 . We went 12-0 and beat Cb's record for going undefeated for over 5 years. it was a awsome feeling beating one of the best teams in the state.

PS what grade are you in?? i'am in 9th hoping to start varsity football next year.

Last edited by sp|2ay & P|2ay : 05-13-2002 at 08:08 PM.
Old 05-14-2002, 08:26 PM #13
Mr_Clean

high school

I'm in 10th...and I don't play football. =) Except with my friends in a field near his house, with no pads or anything, where I kick everyone's *** in it...too bad my mom wouldnt let me play football because im "too small". ha.

Oh..and to whoever said all that stuff about never getting approved, you do know that we could just MAKE a club without school sponsorship. clubs do exist outside of school, you know. Only problem is finding a place to meet and transportation and such, it defenitely makes it easier with school approval, but not impossible without.

Also, how exactly would an organization like high school paintball hold a High School national tournament (held a few months ago in chicago) if there were no high school teams? I suggest you do your homework before making claims. Thank you.

Last edited by Mr_Clean : 05-14-2002 at 08:32 PM.
Old 05-26-2002, 09:39 AM #14
Horger
Drunk and Actin' a FOOL!

yo, I'm from chichester, and I doubt our school could have a club. Not enough people understand the sport. They all think it is played in backyards, so I doubt they would support it. We have to educate them and make them see what the sport is really about.