Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-05-2005, 10:04 PM #1
ryfpballa (Banned)

ryfpballa is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
tips on how to plays?

hey so do u guys have any tips for me and how i can improve my skills. if so can u tell me what i can do at the field that well help me and around the house. thanks.

Last edited by ryfpballa : 02-05-2005 at 10:06 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2005, 12:57 AM #2
Arsenic17

Arsenic17 is a Supporting Member
i know im not on avalanche or anything but if u want to hey ive been playin for around 5 years now and to get really good like the lanche guys or like any pro your gonna need to do drills on what you need to improve on like running and shooting,bunkering,snap shooting diving,sliding. etc whatever just practice doing whatever you might have trouble doing on the field and just think paintball 24/7
Old 02-11-2005, 07:19 PM #3
ATL NINJA
I like you-I like sex

ATL NINJA is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Arsenic17
i know im not on avalanche or anything but if u want to hey ive been playin for around 5 years now and to get really good like the lanche guys or like any pro your gonna need to do drills on what you need to improve on like running and shooting,bunkering,snap shooting diving,sliding. etc whatever just practice doing whatever you might have trouble doing on the field and just think paintball 24/7
"We do not rule out that Mr. Cohen is serving someone's political order designed to present Kazakhstan and its people in a derogatory way. We reserve the right to any legal action to prevent new pranks of the kind. We view Mr. Cohen's behaviour at the MTV Europe Music Awards as utterly unacceptable, being a concoction of bad taste and ill manners which is completely incompatible with ethics and civilized behaviour."-Yerzhan Ashykbayev, Kazakh Foreign Ministry Spokesman

FREE FLESH
Old 02-11-2005, 11:30 PM #4
DM4paul
Im all right...

DM4paul is a Supporting Member
Wow, can you post any more? I mean seriously, lets just quote the person who just posted,

I personally watch videos, watch the pros, watch how they move...go out and try it. See how it works, stick with someone better than you as much as you can, play with them as often as you can...Just watch and learn

•My feedback 21+•

PBWAREHOUSE

PPJM FAN CLUB MEMBER #6
Old 02-11-2005, 11:56 PM #5
Arsenic17

Arsenic17 is a Supporting Member
lol ya i do that to