Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2007, 01:50 PM #1996
Taco Killer
L0L WUT
 
Taco Killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARCA View Post
The Naughty Dog is closed bolt? Please explain because I was unaware that Smart Parts changed the platform on the PL gun.
i believe he meant "enclosed". as in the body has no openings other than the bolt and unscrewable back cap

why do you say shockers have kick. i have yet to find a shocker whos shot pattern wasnt perfect 100% of the time, nor have i ever found one where the kick was enought to even throw off your barrels aim.
__________________
What, what?...



"Originally posted by Undisputed: Lmao.
You made me laugh so hard I started farting."
Taco Killer is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 02:01 PM #1997
DARCA
 
 
DARCA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Puget Sound, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Killer View Post
i believe he meant "enclosed". as in the body has no openings other than the bolt and unscrewable back cap

why do you say shockers have kick. i have yet to find a shocker whos shot pattern wasnt perfect 100% of the time, nor have i ever found one where the kick was enought to even throw off your barrels aim.
On an NXT the hole in the back cap goes straight through to the bolt like a matrix.

And a shocker without kick is not a shocker good sir. Sure a single shot out of a shocker isn't enough to throw off aim, but a string is, and if you play real paintball you will shoot a lot more then a single shot.
DARCA is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 02:07 PM #1998
5am
 
 
5am's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
nd shockers have no windows, it has a closed body. other shockers like the nxt have windows that make the internals, mainly the firingcan visible. these are open bodys.
__________________
hi
5am is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 02:20 PM #1999
Taco Killer
L0L WUT
 
Taco Killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARCA View Post
Sure a single shot out of a shocker isn't enough to throw off aim, but a string is, and if you play real paintball you will shoot a lot more then a single shot.
Please elaborate on this "real" paintball.

i had no idea there was a fake paintball....
__________________
What, what?...



"Originally posted by Undisputed: Lmao.
You made me laugh so hard I started farting."
Taco Killer is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 04:52 PM #2000
DARCA
 
 
DARCA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Puget Sound, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Killer View Post
Please elaborate on this "real" paintball.

i had no idea there was a fake paintball....
Go to Darkside and watch all the kids that shoot there guns in their backyard at a fence or something...that is not paintball.
DARCA is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 07:57 PM #2001
drew`
jeajea
 
drew`'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Kansas
Annual Supporting Member
drew` supports Team VICIOUS
drew` supports Pev's Paintball
drew` supports DLX Technology
05 dynasty withhhhhh
-Dynasty m5
-All hybrid parts
-cp trigger
-hybrid bolt
vs. a stock pm7. =\
__________________
REST.IN.PEACE ALEX MYERS
TREMORv3
Powered by:
ProstarPB.com - Violent Products - 280 Paintball - GEN-X-GLOBAL
[ hk - pbf ]
feedback : new - old
drew` is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 08:19 PM #2002
Nick Alder
Doesnt Care Anymore
 
Nick Alder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ******
Nick Alder is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARCA View Post
Go to Darkside and watch all the kids that shoot there guns in their backyard at a fence or something...that is not paintball.
so testing their gun is considered "fake" paintball?


That makes no ****ing sense
Nick Alder is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 02:10 AM #2003
SYSTEM
Notomated
 
SYSTEM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2372380
__________________
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
SYSTEM is offline  
Old 12-01-2008, 03:28 PM #2004
carolina renegades
****
 
carolina renegades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: BLVCKGD
carolina renegades is for the Gunfight
carolina renegades supports Pev's Paintball
NXT Shocker Vs. Infinity Legend

Dont know what gun to get please help me by tonight to choose a gun.
Both look great dont know what to choose
__________________
washed up/CR4L/f**k badges
BLVCKGD
carolina renegades is offline  
Old 12-01-2008, 03:36 PM #2005
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..
 
Uziel Gal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: London, UK
Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
Moved to the versus thread.
Uziel Gal is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump